collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does This Happen To Anyone Else Every Year? Holiday and Seasonal Ponies Related.  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Every year when a holiday or season is coming up I always think about G3's when we had holiday and seasonal ponies and get a little sad that we haven't seen anything like that for G4's.  I know we shouldn't try to hang onto previous generations and hope we get something similar for a future generation of MLP but I can't help it.  Just now I was thinking how great it would be to have halloween G4's.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Yes, I really enjoyed the Christmas ponies.

Hasn't there been some listings sighted that have to do with Nightmare Night?  I suspect that there will be a series of the blindbag sized figures for the FIM collection that will be Nightmare night themed.

I'll be super happy if we get a set for Hearths warming eve with lots of little holiday themed accessories.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Yes, I really enjoyed the Christmas ponies.

Hasn't there been some listings sighted that have to do with Nightmare Night?  I suspect that there will be a series of the blindbag sized figures for the FIM collection that will be Nightmare night themed.

I'll be super happy if we get a set for Hearths warming eve with lots of little holiday themed accessories.

That would be great, I'd totally buy that.  It would be neat if it came with the Nightmare Moon statue and of course Zecora.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I made my own! :P I call her Applejacko'Lantern! I modified her apples to be tiny jack o'lanterns, and gave her some glow in the dark stripes in her hair!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Seriously though, when do we get our halloween exclusive G4s!?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Ooh I would so love to see that!

I think G4 had a Valentine's Pinkie Pie, and that Easter Fluttershy. Those just had a few extra symbols printed on their leg I think? Not so exciting. And then there was the Year of the Horse Pinkie Pie as well which was pretty cool. But I would sure love to see some non-main 6, holiday themed ponies!

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
I made my own! :P I call her Applejacko'Lantern! I modified her apples to be tiny jack o'lanterns, and gave her some glow in the dark stripes in her hair!

This is the most darling thing I've seen and I love the picture!  :)

I definitely would love Halloween and Christmas G4s!  Brushables preferably, though blind bags would be fun as well.

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

That's just too cute.

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
I'm really surprised that we haven't seen any holiday releases for G4. I always liked seeing new holiday ones at Target during G3. I had more than one of those ponies,kind of kicking myself for just giving them away rather than selling them.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile

She's too adorable! I know this doesn't exactly count but I bought myself Bunny Hop for Easter.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Target was awful for Halloween themed regular toys this year. The only things they had were the Barbie, the Chelseas and the Hot Wheels. They had a bunch of random light up and glow junk tho.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
Target was awful for Halloween themed regular toys this year. The only things they had were the Barbie, the Chelseas and the Hot Wheels. They had a bunch of random light up and glow junk tho.

I noticed that also. I usually get the Lalaloopsy Halloween Target exclusive which they have had for at least 4 years now and just found out that they are no longer doing any Lalaloopsy holiday exclusives :(

I would definitely buy a holiday exclusive pony...especially Halloween!!! It seems like if they were going to do it they would have by now though. Still hoping!!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
I always found that sad no themed toys for Halloween or any other Holiday. I kinda wish they would bring it back I even haven't bought G4 ponies in a long time. :( My neck of the woods has next to nothing but the same boring core 6 going on and on.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Unfortunately we might be at the point where we have to make do with customs.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Aw the G3 holiday ponies are my fav!  I think I have all of them MIB.  I also have most of the Lalaloopsy holiday exclusives MIB.  So I am sad to hear they are not making the Loopsy ones anymore.  And as far as pony holiday exclusives, I think Hasbro is missing out on an opportunity to make some cool ponies and money!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Hee hee thanks guys! :blush: Glad you like her! There's SO many cute options for Halloween ponies... and nothing from Hasbro!? I guess we SORTA got a Halloween outfit in this year's SDCC Pinkie Pie ... :/
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal