collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93598 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2022, 06:30:59 AM »
I’m glad the fish was okay :) Sorry you had a bad day at work.

My internet should be back on Friday. I’ll be so glad. I’ve discovered I am not good with the phone.

I tried to apply for assistance from FEMA yesterday but kept getting an error about my address. Everything was correct so I don’t know what the problem was. It was the last day to apply too.

I’m still sore and without my Vyvanse and ginseng I’m very tired.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2022, 05:22:53 AM »
Now they are saying the 17th for internet. I know a lot of sub stations were totally destroyed so I understand but at the same time I’m very annoyed.

I’m missing the Halloween event in a game I play. I’m also not able to play PonyIsland on my phone (it’s me, not the phone) so I’m missing breeding and still haven’t bought the new Halloween items.

Plus I need things from Amazon. I could do it on my phone but I’d much rather on my computer. Ugh!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2022, 05:32:22 AM »
@Ponyfan i'm glad the fish was ok. i think i would be stressed about it too
@BC i hope the internet is back soon

i have a ton of stuff i need to do around the house today. i have some shelves i need to put together and i need to put laundry away.

also need to cook and continue to clear out the freezer. but i may have gone a little overboard on the soup making. can you freeze creamed soup. i have some potato soup but i want to freeze half.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2022, 01:17:15 PM »
I’ve frozen potato soup before. It had evaporated milk in it and it turned out fine.

I have a headache. Feels like there’s a spike in my head.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2022, 03:18:20 PM »
Thanks BC and Beth. 

I had a rough week at work. :(  Sometimes I feel like everything I do at work is wrong.  By the time I got off yesterday my voice was rough.  I already had an appointment for my Slim Shot, but since I needed to see the dr, the staff was able to work me in. I hate having to ask for favors like that, but I would be a lot sicker if I waited until my next free day.  I'm starting to get bronchitis again. :(   The dr put me on antibiotics.  We caught it early but I still feel bad.

I got tired of waiting for a book I wanted to be in stock at the bookstore. I gave up and just ordered from Amazon instead.  I like picking out books at the store though so I can get the best one.

I needed a few things at Walmart, but the Walmart I went to didn't have everything I wanted to get.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 03:19:54 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2022, 05:07:50 AM »
That headache is still here. I think it’s a withdrawal symptom of my Paxil.

I’m running out of some vitamins too.

I think I need to try to order from Amazon on my phone since Comcast is being coy about when the net will be back up.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2022, 03:28:39 PM »
My dog loves to eat tuna.  I picked the can up off the floor and got a sliver. :(

Ponyfan

Offline TheClassCalico

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2022, 05:30:15 PM »
My nose has been running a little ever seen I got over a nasty cold, it's been over a week now. Well, at least mostly gotten over it? Maybe it's lingering but if that's the case I swear it's taking its time. -_-

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2022, 05:55:23 AM »
Different day, same headache.

The fallen trees and vegetation debris from the hurricane is still piled up outside. It has rained a couple of times and it smells so bad out there. Like rotten vegetables and mold.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2022, 08:58:14 AM »
My dad doesn't understand what taking a screenshot means.  He's having trouble getting in to a website.  He called the Help line and they asked for a screenshot of the last page that he saw.  My mom asked me to help him, but by the time I started working with it, his session had expired so I can't take a screenshot of the last thing he saw.  I even tried showing him what the guy was asking for using Amazon as an example but he's acting like I'm not trying to help him when I really am.

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2022, 11:02:36 AM »
Super trivial complaint:

There's a Nintendo Switch coming out next month that I want but nowhere is allowing pre-orders on it.  I have to work the day it comes out so I can't just go stand in line all day and hope to get one. 

Also, I can't get a certain score on Pokemon Cafe Remix and it's annoying because somehow people are getting 40 million points on it and I can't manage 10 million.  Seriously, how are they doing that?!?!?!

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2022, 11:44:04 AM »
Well, yesterday I started to get a random cold. Terrible coughing and sneezing. Almost barfed.  :( I drank a Pepsi or was it a diet Pepsi? I can't remember! :blink: I had my therapeutic swim practice yesterday. It's basically for people with disabilities who can swim. We are off for the next three weeks with swim meets going on the next few weeks. I did get captain of the week! :accomplished: Working hard and doing what you're supposed to do pays off. After practice I felt better. Still have a stuffed up nose. :mad:
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2022, 12:05:12 PM »
@Ponyfan my parents are the same way. i asked my mom to take a screenshot once and she had no idea what i was talking about. she ended up taking a photo with her phone. sometimes i feel like we're living in parallel worlds. my mom wants computers to work like they did in 2002. she doesn't do well with the change and she thinks she's going to break something. and my dad wants it to work the way he think is best. i've explained to him many times that they don't design with 1 person in mind. he knows that. he's just being difficult.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2022, 09:55:02 AM »
I've got another one!!!!!

So I play Animal Jam on my I Pad, and I went to someones den, they "said" that they were doing a sapphire drop in their den. I need sapphires desperately so I went to their den and when I arrived, I saw that in their den they had pillows arranged to say the F word. Instantly reported them for inappropriate den. Then the den owner arrived and said that they lied about the sapphire drop and started bullying all the people who were in the den. They repeatedly bullied me, called me names, and called others rude names. Lied about their age. Locked their den and unlocked it. Went back to give them a piece of my mind. Told both people their behavior is not ok. A buddy of mine in the game told me to go to their den and the bullies followed. The bullies called people names, threatened a jammer to give them their outfit or they won't leave us all alone. The person who was threatened first gave in and basically got scammed. They then threatened someone else to give them their entire outfit except a blackout collar. Which I think is stupid. I kept telling the bullies no and reported both of them for bulling, scamming, inappropriate behavior and den. They also said they make new accounts daily so then they can't be stopped. I took multiple screenshots of the bullies. If you guys play Animal Jam on phone or i pad, then let me know and I can discuss with you too. I feel terrible and depressed thinking about the names I was called. :(
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2022, 03:40:35 PM »
I'm sorry that happened to you Rainlove. :(  I've never understood why some people think it's okay to bully others online just because you can't see who's behind the screenname.  Unless it's a bot, there's a real person behind each screenname or avatar.

I had to endure allergy testing today. I don't like needles at all and by the time everything was over I had been stuck about 64 times.  Even now I still feel some pain from the needles.

My mom tried to order some stuff on Saturday from a website. The first credit card she tried wouldn't work.  Today the credit card company sent a text to my dad saying they suspected fraud.  It might be a coincidence, but someone had gone to same website and charged a lot of stuff to my dad's card. They also changed the address on the account.   I feel like it's my fault somehow because I was helping my mom order stuff.  :(

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 03:48:08 PM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal