Pony Talk > Off Topic

What is your guilty TV pleasure?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Zapper:
MLP :lol: and other kids cartoons.

I actually don't watch a lot of TV anymore except for nature docu series and well, some cartoons.

Koudoawaia:
Veggie Tales is another guilty pleasure. At least the Veggie Tales from the 90s/early 2000s. Don't have much interest in the newer stuff but so much nostalgia for them. My Bible teacher was a big fan and would show Veggie Tales during Bible Class which is how I came to like it.

brightberry:
Youtube... Caspersight and Hollycopter.   :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Taffeta:
Lately I've been watching a disturbing amount of korean drama. I never could get into those back when I had friends throwing out recommendations. I figure maybe either the dramas got better or my brain got more accepting...

I wish that Netflix had a better catalogue of Japanese drama series. I've had to go digging through old DVDs.

I also have a fondness for watching shows I remember as a kid, or adaptations. The BBC Malory Towers adaptation made me happy <3 Even though some things have been changed from the book. I loved those stories as a kid and yay for whoever it was on the production team who decided NOT to remove Darrell slapping Gwen, even though the books have been fiddled with ><

A show I loved as a kid was The Girl From Tomorrow. It's an australian show, I think it was from around 1990, judging by the hair. I also have DVDs of the Demon Headmaster and the Worst Witch. xD. And Farthing Wood. That is a true guilty pleasure, but should be watched at least once by everyone.

Ponyfan:
I love court shows too.  :D   My favorites are The People's Court, Hot Bench, Judge Judy and Personal Injury Court.  I also like Undercover Boss but I don't get to watch that very often.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version