collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 28480 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
OMG, I just came here to post about Wilhelmina, Rhini!! She is just beautiful and amazing!! I can't wait to add her to my small Pullip collection! :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:15 PM »
PS. I may or may not have added a select few Taeyang and Isul to my Pullip obsession  :lookround:
Doomed is definitely the correct term. Yep. Definitely doomed.

DEFINITELY :lol: I added Taeyang Shade to my wishlist last week... just... because... my girls want a Taeyang to be their older brother... yep, that's it... >_> But he's gotta stay low on the priority list! I'm also even warming up to Byul's face a little bit. I really just want Hermine's stock, but if I got her complete I don't think I could sell the doll ^.^

Oooh, Nostalgic Merl Rhini! She's sooo pretty. Do you have the original Merl? I can't remember... I want to see pics of Merl twins...  :lol:

Did you guys see the new Isul that's like a mini-Shade? He is super cute! I haven't seen an Isul that I really NEED yet, though. I'm sure it will happen soon enough. I'm afraid. XD

Witch Pullip is AMAZING. I love her stock, I need it and the ghost Dal's too! (The Pullip is Wilhelmina? What's the Dal's name?)

I really love the new J-Doll too! omg, dollsdollsdolls  :dizzy:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2013, 04:41:35 AM »
wow they are super cool

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:58 AM »
You know I am still just not the least bit tempted by the boys! (thank god XD) I guess I'm rather sexist when it comes to pullips :P i just want to be surrounded by beautiful little ladies! I do like nekoneko miaowmiaow Isuls stock though. I have two byuls and they still freak me out >_>  Paulia is on the chopping list and Tiger Lily is just a head right now as her body is being used for other purposes.

I do have original Merl!  :biggrin: Got her not that long ago, she's my favorite  ^.^ I can't wait to take pictures of them together!

The new Dal's name is Lyla :) People over on DM kept calling her the KKK Dal and "Dal under a sheet" XD I will definitely be getting Wilhelmina, but I need to stay away from dals. I always think they're really cute and when I get them home i'm indifferent to them and they just sit on the shelf untouched. The one exception is Maretti, I do love her so. :heart:

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »
While I totally appreciate the design of the ghoulish coming releases, they aren't appealing to my MUST HAVE feelings that have been oh so apparent since caving :P So I (thankfully!) won't be adding either to my family.

*exasperated sigh* I have, however, suddenly found the cuteness VERY well hidden in Byul. I currently have 3 on my wishlist. I... I have no idea how this happened   -_-

Edit to add: I did end up releasing Pere the other day (It was a bad day.. Deboxing Pullips helps :P) even without having an obitsu for her. Her stock is so gorgeous though that I don't actually mind leaving her as she is for a while  ^.^ I'll have to take a few pics over the weekend... She's the first girl who has stayed totally stock out of box (aside from a couple of grail-y Dals) even for a little while. That's really saying something  :blush:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:26:47 AM by M!ndy »
:fox:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2013, 12:42:18 PM »
I am so excited I just have to say that my ebay sales paid off at last and I at long last have my second Pullip! Bloody Red Hood IS HERE and PERFECT :squee: Her name, she tells me, is Anastacia. Aaaah I'm so excited :biggrin:

M!ndy I totally get you on the leaving-as-stock thing, my Peter Pan is in a whole different outfit again, but I'm going to leave BRH full stock for a while at least, I just love her so much as she is! <3 I've got to run, so pictures will come later, but just had to SQUEE at you all  :blush:

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
Massive congrats Zombelina! BRH is lovely. I've been tempted to get her many times.. I can't wait to see your pics of her!  :tackleglomp:

:fox:

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
Congrats Zombelina! BRH is SO lovely! How awesome for you. She's one of my top three favorite Pullips. :3

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »
Thanks M!ndy and Keelee! :hug: She was my Pullip grail (although I don't know if she can *technically* be a grail since she isn't rare/limited/HTF or anything, but... she really was my grail  :biggrin:)

Picspam of my girls below (apologies for not-great pictures, I have no natural lighting). Bryony (Peter Pan) is wearing a combination of Merl's and Henri's stocks. Anastacia is definitely staying in full BRH mode because perfection. Well, her hair is dry and tangly as everyone says, but so far it's behaving all right, and I'll braid it if it gets out of control. I adore the colour--I dyed mine exactly that shade once!  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bryony Dresses Up by carnivalerian, on Flickr

Bryony Can Hardly Believe It... by carnivalerian, on Flickr

Anastacia is Here! by carnivalerian, on Flickr

Bryony & Anastacia by carnivalerian, on Flickr

Bryony's Portrait by carnivalerian, on Flickr

Anastacia's Portrait by carnivalerian, on Flickr

:lovey:

I want to see picspams of everyone's newest dollies pls! :D

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »
Congrats Zombelina!  :) I am quite tempted with BRH too, as I love her sweet faceup & lovely stock.
I have "grails" like that too. I don't know what else to call them~
I love Henri's stock! You make me want it again  :lol:

Aw, can't picspam as my first dolly has not arrive yet.  ^.^

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 17, 2013, 07:21:36 PM »
She truly does have the gentlest loveliest faceup :inlove: Everyone should get her  :lol:

Henri's stock is so awesome! Bryony will probably be wearing it forever, haha. Unless I can get Fraulein's stock... speaking of kinda-grails...  :lookround:

Who is your first dolly going to be, beajjai? And when will you have her? How exciting! :D

elonni

« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2013, 11:10:50 AM »
You guys are getting me into so many new dolls other then Monster High...  :) First it was Lalaloopsy, then I got a BJD and now I've been checking out Pullips and... all your Pullips are gorgeous!

I tried to contain myself and not browse the net for more Pullips and the like, but it was impossible. And a few minutes later, I'm already in love with at least three of them: Elisabeth is amazing, I don't know if I'll be able to resist getting her; the Lunatic Queen and the completely and out of reach Byul Lilith. Is it so that Lilith is a Comicon exclusive or something? She is being sold at ridiculously high prices on Ebay.  :shocked:

Where do you guys get your dolls? Is there a good online source that you could recommend? European sources would be even better, since I'm located in Europe.

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Zombelina Ooh away with the tempting please~~~

Stocks it is. Fraulein's is nice too, though I prefer Henri's colors & style. There are so many beautiful ones. I may have to add Tiphona's to the ever growing list of mine.  :P

Haha. My first? That I do not know. As you can see on my sig..
I am getting Regen Paja on layaway, it's not until July I'll be able to get her. Though maybe a dolly could come in between, so who knows whose gonna be my first :lol:

elonni I like Lunatic Queen too! That outfit got me :)
I :heart: Byul Lilith too! But she's way out of reach as she is a 2010 Comic-con International Exclusive 200 pcs. So there goes her ridiculously high prices on eBay.

I have heard good reviews from Pullipstyle, but it's based on US.
Plasticpop (http://www.plasticpop.de/en/) perhaps? :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 18, 2013, 11:53:21 PM »
elonni, glad to hear we've doomed you to Pullips too! So not sorry  :biggrin: Elisabeth and Lunatic Queen are both gorgeous. They'd make a great pair!

I highly recommend PullipStyle. They ship internationally, and the postage isn't too bad to Canada, at least. They are super friendly and their prices are really good. I've also heard good things about PullipDollDreams, but have never ordered from there. (I think there was some discussion of them earlier in this thread?) And I've looked at PlasticPop too but they don't ship to Canada so I can't say much there! I'm also thinking they'd be your best bet though!

beajjai -- bwaha! *tempts*  :devious: Tiphona's stock is just perfection. Basically, I want to eventually have ALL the Innocent World outfits! :hearts:

Huge congrats on your soon to come Paja! She is SO PRETTY!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:55:28 PM by Zombelina »

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 19, 2013, 01:35:52 AM »
Zombelina, You're a sly one, please don't  :lol: Yea, I want all of them too! :tackleglomp:
Thank you, glad to hear that from you  ^.^
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:37:31 AM by beajjai033 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal