collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I could have sworn...  (Read 500 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
I could have sworn...
« on: November 06, 2012, 05:57:29 AM »
So I'm in the middle of cleaning and displaying all my G1's. As I'm displaying them after how they came out and with their sets I've gone over them all several times to find the specific ponies. They're in no specific order in my bins so I've had to do this repeatidly to find the ones I'm looking for at the moment.

However, having gone over and over the G1's I have I can't for the life of me find SS Angel, TE Bright Eyes and Sprinkles. Three ponies I could have sworn I had. Heck I even remember when I took the bus up to the city when I was 16 to exchange money to dollars to send for SS Angel. But they are nowhere to be found O.O
I'm not too bothered by it really, it just.... baffles me :P

Meanwhile I'm finding ponies I had no memory at all that I have bought so it all goes around XD

How about you folks? Have you ever ended up looking through your collection and suddenly you can't find that one pony you could absolutely swere you had?
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: I could have sworn...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:17:56 AM »
Yup.  But usually a case of Lily has carried one off to fight it. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 06:29:59 AM »
I could have sworn I had a baby Dangles....I am still looking for her in my pony room!
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:34:25 AM »
This is why I keep every pony I own on a list in the computer and twice a year I reprint it and keep a hard copy in a binder on my bookshelf. It helps me a lot because sometimes I forget what I have especially with those G1 babies.  I also have lists of every accessory including combs and brushes and what pony certain things go with are bagged and labeled.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 01:05:15 PM »
Oh this happens to be all the time...mostly with accessories which i swear I have...then convince myself I don't...then go and buy a replacement...and then find the original *eye roll*

I have been experiencing something similar with Sundance in her Country Jamboree outfit - I know I have this outfit and I know its on a Sundance but for the life of me I cannot find her anywhere!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
Yup! I'll look at my ponies, and I'll think "Where's (insertname)?

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
I've had the opposite, actually.  I got a Vanilla Treat in a swap and I was super excited to add her to my collection.  But when I got to the shelves I already had a Vanilla Treat.  I have absolutely no recollection of getting the first one!

Elf

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »
I have three ponies that I swore I had two of but can only find one of each:  Tink-a-Tink-a-Too, Cute Curtsey and Spring Breeze.  I think there is another box of ponies somewhere!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »
I've currently misplaced my Hushabye - I know I own her (and I have pictorial proof) but she seems to have gone on a walk.  :P
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 05:39:09 PM »
Yes, I have a few that are mia.. either I haven't unpacked a box, or I sold them... luckily I have pictures of all the ponies I've sold so I can always check that album...  I'm definitely missing a Greek Cotton Candy though... would really like to know where she is!!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »
I've had the opposite, actually.  I got a Vanilla Treat in a swap and I was super excited to add her to my collection.  But when I got to the shelves I already had a Vanilla Treat.  I have absolutely no recollection of getting the first one!

Elf

I will happily admit to having done that too...Flower Bouquet on my quest for buying the perfect one, I guess I just kept buying them and when the perfect one arrived I went to collect the one that was in my collection to sell on...and found 6 Flower Bouquets :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 08:46:45 AM »
Yes! I swear I had Tickle. But she is nowhere so I think I must have dreamt having her :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 01:06:49 PM »
Not so much a pony, but I did go mad over a comb, once. I don't collect accessories but I have kept all the combs and ribbons I had as a kid, and one day when I was going through them, I was utterly befuddled as to where Cocoberry's comb had gone. I could have sworn I hadn't lost it over the years, and yet, it wasn't with my other accessories.

Months and months later (after I had started collecting as an adult) my husband walks up to me and says, 'check out what I found in the laundry cupboard... One of the kids pony brushes...'   My jaw dropped - it was Cocoberry's comb!!!  It had been tucked inside an old gardening shoe that hadn't been worn in ages. I worked out that prior to me starting collecting, I had pulled out my childhood ponies for my girls to play with, accessories included! (needless to say, those ponies are now restored and MINE to play with again lol!) One of the little mites must have stashed away the comb in the shoe for whatever reason! I was very happy to see it again  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal