collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 553
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 65897 times)

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2022, 04:57:44 PM »
Happy birthday Rainlove's Mum!!! Is she the one who is part of the Custom Pony Friend group???
No. I have never heard of a custom pony group.
Rainlove
The
Pegasus
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2022, 08:00:02 PM »
The gecko is still in the tub.  It just went further into the drain but we spotted it this evening.  So, yayish!  My husband tossed it a moth and I’m trying to figure out how to make the jar more attractive.  I’d really like to take a bath.  I hate showers.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2022, 06:32:33 AM »
My mom's birthday is today :) I'm waiting for my niece to pick me up and take me over there. It will probably be too late for me to do much when I get back. I've found my mojo for the swap custom though, so I should get started on that soon.

I made the lasagna yesterday, and it did turn out runny without the egg, but that's okay. It was still good! And I have leftovers which is always a plus :)

My stomach and head were bothering me last night and I was up for a few hours because I couldn't get comfy in bed no matter what I did. I'm probably going to be really tired later but at least everything has stopped hurting this morning.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
 BlackCurtains, happy birthday to your mom! I hope you guys have a fun day.

We caught the gecko! Around midnight, I was getting water and saw a blurry object in the tub and away from the drain.  I used my hand to cover the drain and the poor little creature aran to the drain and tried to burrow under my hand.  Aww.  We scooped it up and it's now outside with lots of bugs to eat.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2022, 11:46:55 AM »
Happy birthday Rainlove's Mum!!! Is she the one who is part of the Custom Pony Friend group???
What I meant was there were four Customs made by an Arena user recently to celebrate a relative & her three friends all turning 60 the same year. But there are so many Arena users only a few stick out to me xxx

And BC, happy birthday to your mother!!!

Gecko has been saved, YAIY!!!

Cheers Artie!!! Will have to give it a shot at some point...

Weird how on Coffee days I have little energy to do other things... And I forgot to get butter, which is essential if I'm baking!!! Oh well, I do have glass to take out so will do that & see if i can get more butter...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 11:51:05 AM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2022, 04:01:26 PM »
yay for Gecko!
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2022, 10:31:29 PM »
I've gotta get the bird cages ready for the birbs going to the babysitter for my holidays after work. Noooo my babies!  :cry:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2022, 02:27:15 AM »
I've tested negative for COVID but feeling crappy since Monday. Wheezing and headaches, fatigue. I'm OK though. I just need to ride it out. It finally rained here. I watched my front garden absorb a lot of water, whereas all the brick and tarmac driveways down the street were pouring off water straight into the road. I saw a bird go to the bird bath and then look around as if to say "What am I thinking? There's puddles everwhere!". Force of habit I suppose, it's been dry for months. I've watched 6 episodes of Below Deck, I wish I was able to do something more productive.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2022, 03:38:40 AM »
I'm glad the gecko was saved :)

Mom loved all her gifts. I saw my dad for the first time since his surgery. He looks okay, frail, but okay.

I had a long sleep. I woke up a bunch of times but I was able to go back to sleep each time. I feel groggy but once I take my meds at 7 and the sun comes up, I know I'll be more awake. My plan today is swap custom! I also want to finish these other two that have been sitting.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2022, 02:22:21 PM »

What I meant was there were four Customs made by an Arena user recently to celebrate a relative & her three friends all turning 60 the same year. But there are so many Arena users only a few stick out to me xxx
Oh! I saw a post on here about that.
And BC, happy birthday to your mother!!!
Thanks!
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 25, 2022, 07:22:24 PM »
So glad your mum had a good time BC xxx And however you get your rest, what matters is you get it xxx

Get well soon Artie!!! And don't expect to be too productive if you're not well

Frostbite aww!!! I'm sure your birds will be fine, & will be happy to welcome you back home. Enjoy your break!!!

Tried making blueberry muffins, but didn't taste a blueberry beforehand. Big mistake as the blueberries were all so sour I couldn't eat the muffins!!! (well I could but it was a torture due to how sour the berries were) Had to ditch all the ones I didn't taste!!!
Also all the UK packages arrived!!! Still due some international ones but they'll be delayed because the postie who delivered my seven packages said the Royal Mail strikes start Friday. Packages included LED lightbulbs, Pink Kittywinks dresses, my first minibrand Pony (Butterscotch of course), & an adorable plush harp seal!!!
Noticed I was low on butter so had to go back to the Coop for it. Took the overdue glass out as I did, so at least that's out of the way!!! Later on I have to do dishes & sort stuff. Can't make more muffins for a bit though as the recipe uses a lot of milk & it can't be UHT, & I won't make them with berries again, nope!!! Will see about chocolate sweets of the small size (like M&Ms)...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2022, 02:45:20 AM »
That's two of the birds away with the babysitter  :cry: One bird left to go to a relative's house (where she will be more comfortable and relaxed). It just feels so wrong to not have them here?!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2022, 05:06:57 AM »
I haven't gone on any extended trips since I was a teen because I refuse to board my cats. So I know how you must feel about your birds. Hopefully, they'll be okay.

I feel kind of off right now. Maybe I slept too much. My plans are to continue work on my swap custom. Still want to finish the other two and want to start another sheep.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2022, 12:58:10 PM »
I haven't gone on any extended trips since I was a teen because I refuse to board my cats. So I know how you must feel about your birds. Hopefully, they'll be okay.

I feel kind of off right now. Maybe I slept too much. My plans are to continue work on my swap custom. Still want to finish the other two and want to start another sheep.

When I was off work I got into an odd thing with sleep. I think it was to do with the meds I was on, it was difficult to balance my meds and my sleep. The effect of the medication changed over time, so I was always tweaking different things to try and feel better. By the by, did you ever get your bed sorted out? I hope your day goes well. I can't wait to see some more of your felting.

@Lady Frostbite I know it must be hard. I felt bad when we left our cat behind with a once-a day visit from a work colleague of DH. Mostly we felt bad because we could see him on the household security cameras and he looked really lonely! So we jokingly tried talking to him through the house security system but I don't think it helped, he just got confused. At least your birds will have regular company. It sounds like they are going to good places. Birds can be curious right, so maybe they might enjoy it?

@PBW Thanks very much for the good wishes, do appreciate it. Did you do a brag for this mini pony? Sounds interesting!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2022, 06:27:36 PM »
@Lady Frostbite, it's hard to be away from pets. they'll be fine :) enjoy your vacation.

@Artie i hope you feel better soon.

it's been a long week. i'm glad it's Friday. I have to work Sunday early morning. it's not that bad. i don't have to do anything much but be there for support. but i'm usually in bed pretty early so being up at 2am is rough. i've had issues with sleep before so i'm always a little nervous that my sleep cycle will get messed up.

tomorrow i'm getting more groceries and doing errands. i also need to check in on my parents. i'm still tired from last weekend's password debacle. but since i haven't heard otherwise i think everything is going ok.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal