collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller sent wrong items to wrong buyers..  (Read 572 times)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Seller sent wrong items to wrong buyers..
« on: June 03, 2013, 05:06:41 AM »
So, I got sent Rochelle, and someone else got sent my BW SS Frankie.

Buyer gets informed.
We decide it is easier for the buyers to mail them to the correct people, and buyer pay for the postage.
I did this last week. Rochelle is sitting at the post office waiting to be picked up. I have asked (twice now) for postage info. If Rochelle isn't collected within the next week and a half, she'll be mailed back to me. Have advised seller of this and suggested he advise her actual buyer. Have also told them that if Rochelle is returned to me and I still do not get Frankie, then I'm filing with ebay for Item not received.

Rarhghragrhgagragh. Hmpf.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Seller sent wrong items to wrong buyers..
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:10:54 AM »
You might want to file SNAD- if you file not as received ebay will rule in seller's favor. Go the SNAD route then return for refund once you are advised to do so and don't forget to add delivery confirmation. Be a little nice to your seller, though, she seems like she is trying to make it right :) Good luck.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »
What a mess  :blink:

I know that it was nice to offer to send the doll to it's original buyer but it is not always a good idea. There is to much that can happen, such as what is happening now. The reason being if you open a case it is going to show you did receive your item even if it was wrong, all Ebay cares is if there is proof of shipment in most cases.

I do hope you have an honest seller and will make good on whatever the outcome is. Good Luck and keep us posted!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:03 AM »
I think that filing item not as described would do better for you than item not received.  You have the emails as proof of whats going on in case they try to claim you did get the correct doll.  As long as the doll gets returned to sender you would be able to ship Rochelle back in order to get your return.  Unfortunately, at this point even if you do get your money back you'll be out shipping twice.  And it's possible they will claim the doll and not send Frankie and then you'll be stuck.  Keep us updated!
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal