Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 4/30/2021 Poof 'n Puff Perfume Palace

<< < (7/7)

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on May 15, 2021, 08:50:51 AM ---I've always heard it be called the Perfume Puff Palace.  This was the first time I've ever heard it be called Poof n Puff. That name is stupid.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you were brainwashed by those shocking British types >.>. You can't be too careful with them.

Ponybookworm:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on May 15, 2021, 01:53:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on May 15, 2021, 08:50:51 AM ---I've always heard it be called the Perfume Puff Palace.  This was the first time I've ever heard it be called Poof n Puff. That name is stupid.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you were brainwashed by those shocking British types >.>. You can't be too careful with them.

--- End quote ---
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TwilightStarshine:
Shouldn't we discuss the picture on the original box? Elephant feet, anyone?  :biggrin:

Ah yes, but I do own the PPP. It doesn't take up a lot of shelves space, and I always kind of liked the transparent pink plastic. The "perfume" of the palace smells more like regular handsoap, though...

Artemesia's Garden:

--- Quote from: TwilightStarshine on May 20, 2021, 04:08:58 PM ---Shouldn't we discuss the picture on the original box? Elephant feet, anyone?  :biggrin:

Ah yes, but I do own the PPP. It doesn't take up a lot of shelves space, and I always kind of liked the transparent pink plastic. The "perfume" of the palace smells more like regular handsoap, though...

--- End quote ---

Yes the nail polish does look so inelegant!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version