Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Blind Bags/Boxes! Love them or Loathe them??

(1/3) > >>

Lady Frostbite:
How do you feel about blind bags/boxes? This can be from any franchise and from any maker, like Mystery Minis, Kwystal Fwends, etc.

I personally don't like them. In any collection, there's always just 1-2 figures I want, and I hate paying for a figure I don't want and I'm not going to keep. I'd rather just pay for the one I want directly. I used to love Puppy in my Pocket as a kid, and I can't tell you how many times I'd be excited by the mystery, only to be annoyed i got YET ANOTHER Airdale Terrier when I wanted Santa the Huskey  :mad:

What about you??

Leave a Whisper:
Unless there's an easy way to cheat, they usually suck.

BlackCurtains:
The last blind box I bought was for a mini Squishmallow. I got the orange cat Gigi, which is the one I wanted. I'm never buying another blind box/bag again. I used up all my luck on Gigi :P

Nah, but really, I don't care for them. I like to be able to choose what I want.

Flitter:
I do not like surprises and am very particular about what I buy, so I do not like blind packaged items at all. I'm thankful when there's something I want and it has codes imprinted on the package or color codes.

brightberry:
I do not like them and will only buy one if I like all of the possible figures inside.  But after that, I don't want a double.  They're probably ok for people who like to sell on ebay or trade but, it's a lot of trouble.

When my neice was little, she loved them and it was fun to spend time with her that way.  I am glad we have other hobbies to share now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version