collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Newbie Swap Brag Thread  (Read 1023 times)

SparklersOasis

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Newbie Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »
Oh I'm so happy your box arrived safe, Navi!!!  I'm not gonna lie, it was really really hard to send that petite minty, I'm obsessed with all things miniature! :D  I'm so glad you like everybody, Hidden Treasure was hiding in my 'bait box' but was no where near baity and was just begging to be sent!  And I'm tickled pink you like the ornaments, I actually painted them myself  :blush:  I know you mentioned this was your first swap, so I had a lot of fun with it!

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 01:13:32 PM »
Oh I'm so happy your box arrived safe, Navi!!!  I'm not gonna lie, it was really really hard to send that petite minty, I'm obsessed with all things miniature! :D  I'm so glad you like everybody, Hidden Treasure was hiding in my 'bait box' but was no where near baity and was just begging to be sent!  And I'm tickled pink you like the ornaments, I actually painted them myself  :blush:  I know you mentioned this was your first swap, so I had a lot of fun with it!

I was wondering about the ornaments! They're beautiful, you did a fantastic job - they're on my tree now :) The petite minty is too, actually! :lol:  Thank you so much again, I didn't know exactly what to expect with the swap, but you made it super special!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Lindsay1988

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 08:11:36 PM »
Wow so far everyone received some great boxes :)!

wyndstar

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2013, 01:26:31 AM »
so glad you liked it. lol yah i guess the de-boxing question pretty much gave it away :P but that box was massive and i wouldn't have been able to mail all the extras with it!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2013, 01:49:44 AM »
Actually I didn't really give the question much thought, I figured I can't be the only person with a set on my wishlist lol, I saw your teaser pic and I was like "OMG, babe come look, I think this is our swap box!" to which my husband responded, "I'm sure you aren't the only person who loves penguins" lol ^.^

It was an amazing box, thank you so much! So sorry that I didn't get a pic of everything all together but my huby was rushing in and grabbing things up after every pic I took, and I didn't think of it till after :blush:

wyndstar

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
OMG OMG OMG wow Pamela you totally SPOILED me!! :D
I came home to a giant box in front of my door :D

Beautiful wrapping paper! :)

so many goodies!!

ponies!! so thrilled you found me 3 of the TE ponies! :D they were my favourite growing up! also MINTY! woo hoo!! i was so sad sending minty off to you lol. now i have 2!
LOVE the picture lol. giggled like a little school girl when i unwrapped that :D also love the tin (and it was full of chocolates!)

Thanks so much!! I love everything! :) weee christmas came early!!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2013, 12:33:05 AM »
I'm so happy that you loved everything :) I really enjoyed shopping for you and I loved creating that picture for you, it was lots of fun! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies and I hope you love all of your ponies :biggrin:

Have a great Christmas!

I think it's funny that this is the 3 or 4 swap where the partner I was shopping for is the same that was shopping for me :P

Offline HolidaySwap

• Staff
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2013, 11:39:54 PM »
:faint: These are amazing swap boxes guys! How generous and perfect for your partners!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal