collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40447 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've seen RM Clawdeen at Walmart a few times.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2013, 05:46:23 PM »
The only place I've seen RM Clawdeen is the Target near me. Since I snatched her up, I haven't seen another since at any other Target or Wal-Mart. I heard she is one of the dolls that's only like....one per case I think?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2013, 05:48:13 PM »
The only place I've seen RM Clawdeen is the Target near me. Since I snatched her up, I haven't seen another since at any other Target or Wal-Mart. I heard she is one of the dolls that's only like....one per case I think?
That wouldn't surprise me since whenever I'd see her, there would only be one of her compared to a "sea" of the other RMs.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2013, 05:52:05 PM »
Thanks for the replies! Walmart and Target? Really? I'm surprised, but sorta glad to hear that. I'll keep checking mine I guess. If anyone finds her and would be willing to pick up for me at cost I'd be ever so grateful! My "team" just isn't complete w/o her!

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »
I've only spotted RM Clawdeen once, at Walmart a little over a month ago. I regret not getting her, because I haven't seen her ANYWHERE in the month since.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2013, 05:53:51 PM »
I saw her at Meijer and Target, but that's about it. I don't think I've seen her at Walmart.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2013, 06:17:03 PM »
Where is RM Clawdeen showing up? I haven't seen her anywhere, is she not in wide release? I know folks have gotten their hands on RM Abbey single (I've even seen her), is she like the swim line dolls and only showing up in smaller chains? Admittedly I haven't checked family dollar or dollar general, and we only have 1 kmart in my area. I guess I could check Kohls...thoughts?

I bought my RM Clawdeen from Walmart but haven't seen any since.  I also saw one at TRU once.

Canadian folks, have the new CAMs shown up in your area yet?  The Superstore here just got them in, but none of the other stores have them yet.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:40 PM »
I haven't seen RM Clawdeen anywhere.  I'd love to get her, if nothing else for her dress, which I love.  Really wish Mattel, the stores, or whoever's responsible for distribution would do a better job.  I haven't seen the harpy or siren cam sets anywhere either and I really want to get those too.

Werebear! Wereskunk, Werebunny, Werehamster, Wererat! No wait, we have the "cat" CAM

Wereskunk...  Yes please!!!

Check any and all discount stores! I found the swimline girls at one (Reny's, Maine only chain). I would think Family Dollar and Dollar General would carry them too.

i've never heard of a dollar general selling them. i've checked both of mine at random just to make sure i wasn't missing something but there were never any. finally i asked a clerk at each store and they both told me they don't sell them.

I saw the swimline dolls at Barnes and Noble.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:34:38 PM by bewilderness »

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2013, 06:31:07 PM »
I've seen rollermaze clawdeen at target

my question is about swimline Venus...I know there are two different versions but which came first and is either of them more rare? I'm not sure which one I have and am just curious :)

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2013, 06:33:30 PM »
When I ever first found her when she first came out, all the ones I saw had Signature makeup, after I contacted Mattel about a leg seam splitting, they sent me a new one, that one had new makeup. Ever since then, every SL Venus I found had new face, Signature face is still around, but not as much as the 2nd one. so chances are they could be rare, but I'm not too sure.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Tagi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »
I've been looking on and off, but I just cannot seem to find Jinafire or Catrine in Melbourne yet. Has anyone seen either in Aus?

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »
I haven't seen RM Clawdeen anywhere.  I'd love to get her, if nothing else for her dress, which I love.  Really wish Mattel, the stores, or whoever's responsible for distribution would do a better job.  I haven't seen the harpy or siren cam sets anywhere either and I really want to get those too.

yeah, Mattel sucks at distribution! I ended up ordering the Harpy and Siren from their site...paid 8$ for shipping, but it was worth it, because I have yet to see either in stores, not even my TRUs have ever had them as far as I know...I hope eventually she'll(Clawdeen) show up in their store as well. I'd hate to pay more than retail for her...

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »
Thanks for the replies! Walmart and Target? Really? I'm surprised, but sorta glad to hear that. I'll keep checking mine I guess. If anyone finds her and would be willing to pick up for me at cost I'd be ever so grateful! My "team" just isn't complete w/o her!

I just saw one today... lemme call and see if they still have her...

Post Merge: March 19, 2013, 08:11:38 PM

Werebear! Wereskunk, Werebunny, Werehamster, Wererat! No wait, we have the "cat" CAM

Wereskunk...  Yes please!!!

Check any and all discount stores! I found the swimline girls at one (Reny's, Maine only chain). I would think Family Dollar and Dollar General would carry them too.

i've never heard of a dollar general selling them. i've checked both of mine at random just to make sure i wasn't missing something but there were never any. finally i asked a clerk at each store and they both told me they don't sell them.

I saw the swimline dolls at Barnes and Noble.

Bewilderness, I have the harpy and siren CAMS at my walmart... lemme know if I need to pick them up ;)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »
Swim Venus:  All I've seen (which hasn't been many, thanks Michigan :rolleyes:) have been the Signature face-up.  I hope to one day find out how many of each were produced and all the numbers that go along with that.  I find varients to be super interesting :blush:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2013, 08:52:50 PM »
Swim Venus:  All I've seen (which hasn't been many, thanks Michigan :rolleyes:) have been the Signature face-up.  I hope to one day find out how many of each were produced and all the numbers that go along with that.  I find varients to be super interesting :blush:
This is me too.  The only ones I've seen so far have been the sig faceup.  And I've seen quite a few.  I'd like to find one of the "correct" ones with the pink lips.

And I've only seen one RM Clawdeen (I snatched her right up too).  I found her at Target.  But that's the only one I've seen at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal