collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 666
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Sketch Knight's Art ^_^  (Read 3943 times)

Sketch_Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
Sketch Knight's Art ^_^
« on: January 19, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1311370402.midnightfox_mlp_sketch_oh_god_its_happen_.jpg

With spell gone wrong another pony has been brought into the world of Equestria. Sketch blink in awe as his once paws were changed into hooves. A horn pushed out from his forehead and His cutie mark sizzled onto his flank. A Sword with a Pencil crossed over it. He has no idea how he got sucked into the spell but his transformation is stuck. He will have to find a new life as a brony in a world filled with ponies, Pegasus, and other  unicorns. With Twilight Sparkle and the other Unicorns studying transportation magic recover from the explosion that brought this new brony into their world. His soft gasping words broke the silents that befall all in the room as each looked to each other. "Ummm why do I have hooves?"

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1322298797.midnightfox_sketch_knight_shall_defend.jpg

A creature not seen in the Equestia Attack the unsuspecting ponyville. AppleJack, and Rainbow dash were In town and were the First to react to this threat to ponville. Sketch Knight rushed the Edge of Ponyville. Sketch Looked over a creature He never seen a creature like this, in all the movies he watch, the horror the thrillers, This creatures topped them all in looks and strength as Applejack screamed her neigh as the creature caught her in a backhand tossing her into several food carts.

Sketch Skidded in front of the tossed aside AppleJack, as the creature roared and claws into another home. Fillies, and stallion ran for there lives. Rainbow dash zipped about as Sketch Horn began to glow. HIs understanding of magic was only limited but He had to Help somehow as Rainbowdash crashed into another house. The Creature had swung and clapped her only slightly but it was enough to throw her off course and slamming into that house. Sketch's Body was so engulf in his magic Glow. His sketches appears from his tossed aside pouch. Sketches of armor, shield, helmet, and Plate mail pieces for his new equine self. He was going to have them made But as his magic might grew his armor simply start to appear. AS the armor simply clicked and slipped against him HIs eyes Stared down the powerful creature. who watched as the new target of this creatures rage came to face him.

"You shall Not harm another while I still draw breath fiend!" Sketch Shouted as His helmet slipped over his head and in a shining light and blazing magic A swords appeared beside him. His shield slipped around his right side as his sword AS the Pages of sketches fell to the ground Now blank Sketch Knight Now stood Armored and armed to fight this creature that threatens his new home. Applejack poped her head out of the rubble that had buried her for a moment and sat in awe as this new stallion clad in shining armor stood alone against this new creature of untold rage.

Will Sketch, and the rest of ponyville survive this threatening beast of rage or will this will be the end of Equestia as we know it ^_~ Stay tune ponies, More to come as the story of Sketch Knight in the coming stories by Me ^_~ Keep a watch, I hope to have at least a first chapter up for you to enjoy ^_~

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1324022795.midnightfox_trio_ponies.jpg

Just me and my best friends as ponies ^^

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1320582658.midnightfox_lancer_returning_home.jpg

Lancer walks in the early morning light, with Bright Eyes next to him. He smiles as He brushed his muzzle against her own. She affectionately nosed back with a soft whinnies as she let out a yawn from waking earlier then she would have like today. Last night, they had finished their trip back into the nation of their home, After a five year trip around the world helping other nations tend to environmental matters, and helping those that need it. Its good to return home, and see all those friends once again.

"Lancer did we have to wake up so early today *yawns* We could have slept in and enjoy a nice warm breakfast?" Bright eyes saided as the Coltington came into view.

"Well we could have, But there nothing more beautiful than a sunrise here at Coltington during the spring." Lancer Took a deep breath looking over the waking town that is there home. A few things change but most of it stayed the same, while bigger then it was before the school had expanded. A farm settle on one side of the town and it looked active and full of life. "Well except for you of course ^_~" he blushed a chuckle as Bright eyes Blushed and nosed into him as their tails wrapped about each. Lancer Blinked hear gentle clops as two Familiar faces drew Closer. Both Lancer and Bright eyes stood and waved to Teddy trot slowly beside Sweetheart that seem a bit plumper then they remembered and Teddy Blushed just as brightly as Sweetheart as the pair waved bac and made it up the hill with a neigh back.

"Lancer! Its been forever old pal!" Teddy nickered and chuckled as he Stopped in front of them with sweetheart right beside him and blushing quietly as she gently rubbed against his flank and side happily.

"Hey Brighteyes, Lancer...." Sweetheart softly spoke with a happy smile upon her face as shi neighed softly nosing into Teddy, which brought a warm proud smile to his face as he nuzzled back. "I'm so very happy to see you guys again, We all missed you so much Bright eyes, Lancer." she let out a soft Neigh as Lancer and Bright eyes hugged and nuzzled them both.

"Its good to be home again Sweetheart and seems You have been busy with teddy?" Bright eyes giggled making Teddy blush and him rubbing the back of his head some as he shyly looked away. Sweetheart bumped rumps and giggled back.

"Well when He purposed It was expected visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 " Sweetheart smiled started to Walk slowly with them into town. A few business started to open up colts and fillies ran to school as the day was starting. Lancer, Bright eyes, Teddy, and Sweetheart made there way to the new home that was Teddy's and sweetheart's. What will this new day hold and How have thing have changed and What will their friends be like since they left.

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1324619732.midnightfox_ditzy___doctor_whooves.jpg
My favorite pairing ^^ <3

Adventures, and Danger is a life of a timelord, but a certain filly has always help this timelord out in his adventure around Equestia. The Doctor lays in the grass as he reads Ditzy a story from his past adventures. Ditzy Noses and smiles listening to his story happily nestled next to him. A wing unfolds and lays over his back as she dozes off to sleep with him near. The sun sets as the Doctor nuzzled and watched over the filly with a warmed heart. "Maybe its not a bad thing I came here, nor is it bad that I met you Ditzy." The doctor thought to himself as He layed with Ditzy and dozed off with her to enjoy the warm summer night with her by his side.

"You still have my muffin..." Dizty mumbled  in her sleep and made the doctor chuckle before he dozed off with her. Thinking that he was finally happy. For searching for so long and finally He could be happy here, With her he will be happy.

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1326600241.midnightfox_applejack_s_thank_you.jpg
Weeks after the Madding monster that wild rampaging Ponyville and Its Defeat by the help of Sketch Knight new magic abilities. The Apple Family and and the rest town rebuilds. If it was Sketch timed inverting A lot more destruction would have befell the town and even lead to deaths of innocents. AS the town rebuilds, a garrison of Royal troops patrol the village and a barrier was erected. To help prevent further attacks.

As things get mostly back to normal, Applejack herself was saved By Sketch after she had a tangle with the beast. With the rebuilding of the town Applejack hasn't had to proply thank the knight in shining armor that help defend their home from the beast. Sketch is walking about town helping those about the town with his new found magic power to sketch and bring its to life or into existence, When Applebloom galloping with a note in her mouth. With a panting giggle she give the note from applejack and  spoke happily cheerful.

"Mister Knight, Applejack Want you to come over for Lunch today, she'd so be happy if you could come, will you?" Applebloom eyed him curious as he Was blushing by the sudden invite to the Sweet Apple Acres, For lunch with the Apple family of all things. Sketch thought back to right after the fight as the wild beast turned to dust and vanished into the air.

"I will join her if She wishes little Applebloom, I will be there shortly After I tend to few more things here in town." Sketch Spoke soft to the little filly as she bounced with joy and Hopped into a gallop. Rushing back to Sweet Apple Acres Applebloom told the family and Applejack filled a bucking basket of a varied amounts of different apples. A couple of apple cider, were layed atop the apples. Apple Jack told Big Macintosh Where she will be and Ask to be left alone for the afternoon . Big Mac nodded and smiled as Applejack troted with her basket lunch and headed to the corner of the orchard.

When Sketch Knight arrive Sometime Later that day Big Mac point him to the corner of the orchard. The Sun was hidden by the clouds somewhat to cool the hot summer day, with Sketch trotting about slowing to find the relaxing Applejack under a old tree she planted when she was a little filly. A blushing Applejack Smiled and drew her at down before placing over her front legs. "I like to thank you Kindly for saving our little town we call our own. And for saving me from that monster mister Knight." She nudged a few apples from the basket and a strawed bottle of sweet apple cider. "Please have Lunch with me Under the shade sugar?"

Sketch Knight Blushed right back with a soft smiled nodding, joining her under the shade. "Why certainly my dear Applejack, how could I refuse?" He Let out a light chuckle as applejack giggled and they spent the whole afternoon together Chatting with each other and growing closer as friends.

I guess I have to re upload all my art here ^_~ But No biggy ^^ you all get to see more Sketch's art so more to come plus I'm working on those stories ^^

Enjoy ^_~

Post Merge: January 19, 2012, 07:18:15 PM

Oh yeah just finished this tonight ^_^

http://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1327029249.midnightfox_baby_mlp_trio.jpg

A baby trio I just created out of the blue  ^_~ From left to right

Thumper, Hayseed, and Highborn

Thumper is pounding his hooves happily, as Hayseed is Sitting cute and Highborn Curios of Hayseed's tail

Thumper is a solid white colt, with black hair, and Green eyes

Hayseed Is a A light brown , with blonde mane, with ice blue eyes

Highborn is Deep brown with teal eyes, and auburn hair
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:18:42 PM by Sketch_Knight »

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Sketch Knight's Art ^_^
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
Phew, that took quite a bit of reading  :D  I really like that you've come up with stories to go with your sketches  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Sketch_Knight

Re: Sketch Knight\'s Art ^_^
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:32:11 PM »
I love coming Up with Stories with My pictures its so much fun Especially if it apart of my coming story ^^

Thank you Zennabug ^_~

Post Merge: January 21, 2012, 02:56:56 PM

Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo Zip about the partial cloudy sky to push the limits of Scootaloo's flying. As Fluttershy watching behind a cloud Scootaloo, pushes it as each draw close to the sound barrier, the speed increase, Both drop andin a slow dive. The world around them becomes a blurr asthe speed keeps raising,

In the distance, Twlight looks up , and as SPike Jumps as the double sonic Booms shattered the quiet afternoon. The rainboom exploded out right behind the sonic boom. as both ponies go super sonic. On that day the torch has been passed to the younger generation and Now there are two ponies that can break the sound barrier, though Scootaloo's is just a sonicboom, But being able to break the sound barrier is a feat all in its own.

Inspired to draw this by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAdFoVKMyqg&list=LLz1lYfxzdXedCcVm9aAgQqA&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Enjoy the art, and the Music Listen to his other stuff to really cool ^^

Later ponies ^_~ *brohooves*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:56:58 PM by Sketch_Knight »

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »
Cool!  :)

Offline Dandy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • lumpy
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 06:16:44 PM »
I love your style, the expressions are awesome.
formerly "Jevsy" (prior to April 2017)

Offline Lina

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »
love your sketches! :heart:

my wishlist || my sales || thanks to myself for my avi :P and SDS for sig! || Candy Gloss || Asteria
~ I need SHS baits! PM me with offers if you have! ~

Sketch_Knight

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 12:52:55 PM »
Thank you everyone ^^ I always enjoyed draw expressions In my art, and Hope I can make a picture of Scootaloo Standing all proud of her sonicboom ^^ and Rainbow dash pouting cause Scootaloo broke the sound barrier first XD]

But Maybe a commission will come first or a story ^^

Sketch_Knight

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »
https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1328226902.midnightfox_o.d.s.p..jpg
High in Orbit of Equestria Stands a vigilant Station Filled with brave pegasus ready to drop at a moments notice in the name of all Equestrians.

Alert! Alert! EAM (Emergency Action Message) Recieved! Magic abnormally detected! Threat level red! EAM Confirmed, deploy Wonderbolts!

An alarm blares as the base move into action the Wonderbolts suit up and are loaded into their drop pods. As the pods close the room is sealed and the lower doors open.

ODSP Rainbow Dash, Soaring, Spitfire deploying!

Each pod drops into the atmoshpere, racing into the danger ODSP falls silently at first then the burning friction encases the drop pods for several short minutes.

"Awww yeah!" Rainbow Dash yelled over the com as the trio drop past the atmoshpere.

"1250 miles, prepare for main retro burn, in 3...2....1... BURN!" Spitfire called out as each drop pod fired their retro jet slowly them down in a blast of flames. they continues to fall as the pods slowly took a formation about each other. Each face away from the others. "1000 miles! Prepare to crack the shells!" spitfire called as each deployed wings and lifted above each pod slowing them even more and spin. "CRACK!" Each pod busted open as three ODSP free fell with weapons in hoof. as they continue to fall each watch their internal gauges before thinking what to do.

"Deploy wings, fire boosters!" each called out as the pegasus open their wings and started to glide before the booster ignited and thrust each at break speeds.

"Princess, ODSP deployed,  moving to nav, and will sit rep as soon as we arrive!"                        

Offline Lina

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 10:28:40 AM »
nice job on the transformer-like ponies! ^^

my wishlist || my sales || thanks to myself for my avi :P and SDS for sig! || Candy Gloss || Asteria

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 11:32:12 AM »
They look neat, I like the body suits  :)

Sketch_Knight

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 12:48:11 PM »
Thank you Lina, and Zenna, Know any other brave pegasus out there that could join the ODSP?

I am taking request please PM me and see what my hooves or magic can do for you all ^_~

Also I have updated my stories a bit Check out my Luna story ^^

Sketch_Knight

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1328746189.midnightfox_for_you,_my_lady.jpg

A new drawing for upcoming Valentines Day, I wonder who has his eye? ^_~ or should I say his heart ^_^

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
He looks so smitten! :lovey:
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Lina

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
lovely! his markings remind me of vessa!

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
He looks so cute, who is his Valentine?  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal