collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-pony- case open with SDCC seller, new problem :\  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I agree with keeping all communication in the ebay system. That was ebay can review those messages if they need to.

Alright, thanks for confirming it's better to stick within the realms of eBay for communication. I know he won't respond to eBay messages so I'd be sending them simply to show I've been attempting contact, but that's still a good reason to send them. I just updated the PayPal case with the following note:

Seller claims it's too much trouble for him to log into PayPal to check on the case file, he has been updating me via email only. Seller says he does not have access to tracking numbers until several days after shipment; he has not explicitly said the missing doll is in the mail, but from what I gather it should be on the way. I have NOT received my missing doll yet.

--------

He's ignored all case updates I've made but one, and I also sent him a message through eBay that he never responded to (which is why I resorted to email to begin with), so hopefully PayPal/eBay will be able to see that it wasn't an unwillingness on my part to communicate through the eBay system.

He'd better hope the doll shows up today or Friday because the case automatically escalates on Sunday night, and he hasn't even added a tracking number for either of my dolls to the PP case.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:54:16 AM by Cool.Breeze »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Yup, I think that's wise. Just so there's a record that you were attempting to communicate with him through all the proper channels.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping this with a new update to the original post :\ this transaction really has me face-palming right now, this doll was supposed to be shipped from San Diego on July 28th Dx

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Non-pony- case open with SDCC seller, new problem :\
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »
I am answering in regards to your question about the label. Yes it means he just created the label today.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 03:36:01 PM »
I am answering in regards to your question about the label. Yes it means he just created the label today.

*facepalms* argh, thank you so much for letting me know that. I am not a happy camper right now, but your adorable poop cheers me up a little.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
 :lol: you can thank hathorcat for my little poo!!!

I would keep checking that tracking number till it shows in the system.  But do not let the case close out, if you need to escalate then do so. When and if it shows up you can resend payment. It's not your fault he is behind on his messages and orders. What is important is you protect yourself.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
He may use your communications against you, too.

How could he use the communications against me exactly? I haven't said much to him outside of "where is my tracking #/doll at?" and accepted a few apologies.

He can use them against you by saying that you communicated outside of eBay.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »
:lol: you can thank hathorcat for my little poo!!!

I would keep checking that tracking number till it shows in the system.  But do not let the case close out, if you need to escalate then do so. When and if it shows up you can resend payment. It's not your fault he is behind on his messages and orders. What is important is you protect yourself.

Thanks so much for the advice, Ponylady. I appreciate it TONS right now, because this guy is guilt tripping me like mad. His latest rant is that he couldn't even GET the doll at SDCC and had to pay someone else even more than I paid, had to pay customs on it, had to pay shipping 3 times on it, big sob story. I don't feel bad for him in the least, he bit off way more than he could chew, it's not my problem.

He may use your communications against you, too.

How could he use the communications against me exactly? I haven't said much to him outside of "where is my tracking #/doll at?" and accepted a few apologies.

He can use them against you by saying that you communicated outside of eBay.

I had no idea that was an issue D: I knew you couldn't preform transactions outside of eBay/through email, but I didn't realize correspondence was a problem. NoD chimed in earlier to confirm what you'd said, too; thanks for letting me know. I've stopped responding to emails now, and I'll just wait and see if this tracking number updates soon.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »
Yeah...I didn't know it either until a little while ago! If you've already told PayPal that you contacted him that way out of despiration, I think you're Ok. If he had glommed onto it and said "Hey, she's contacting me on my personal email!" You might have been in trouble, even though it was an innocent mistake :( I just didn't want it to affect you negatively is all.

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 09:55:19 PM »
I'd say escalate it right now, don't even wait. he created the label today but it isn't registering as shipped? I still have a problem with that.
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 04:31:27 AM »
I'd say escalate it right now, don't even wait. he created the label today but it isn't registering as shipped? I still have a problem with that.

Yeah, the tracking number updated and it JUST left Ontario, no way it'll be here today so I just escalated. However, expedited from Ontario should arrive fairly quickly so as long as she arrives undamaged early next week, I can probably close the case myself before PP even has a chance to review it. What bothers me more than anything lately is- just two days ago he told me he couldn't even get my doll at SDCC, and then he laid a guilt trip on me about how he had to source it from elsewhere and paid way more than I had to, had to drive across the border on Monday for an hour and a half and pay customs on it, had to pay shipping on it 3 times and lost all this money on it... what did he say to me on July 29th in his only response to me after I opened a PP case? Quote (emphasis mine):

"I have purchased these and shipped these and now all of the money is being with held. These items have shipped and I am incredibly busy and have not been able to get a tracking number up and at this point, it will take a day or two, as I am on the road." 

I find it laughable at this point that he was suspicious of me for opening a case. I know the doll is on the way but it still seems dodgy and misleading somehow. I told him to can the sob story because if he'd just been honest and told me he couldn't get the doll I'd have gladly taken a refund. She's actually selling for less now than when I'd pre-ordered her
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:40:23 AM by Cool.Breeze »

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 07:14:47 AM »
no shame! some people just have no shame at all!
I'm glad you escalated the case...I've been reading about it and hoping for a good outcome. the one time I had to file a claim I got screwed over royally!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 09:32:42 AM »
Just about every message he's sent he guilt trips and blames you for his issues. His eBay standing and supply issues are not your problem or your fault. If he couldn't get the doll, he should've refunded you with an apology instead of complaining to you about how much trouble he went through to fulfill his end of the bargain. It reads as if he's saying how -dare- you ask about what you pay for it's just so inconvenient for -me-.

I may be a little strong, but I'd definitely leave him a neg for all this. The constant guilt tripping and passive aggressive blaming is unprofessional and he should know it.

Duster reference]

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
no shame! some people just have no shame at all!
I'm glad you escalated the case...I've been reading about it and hoping for a good outcome. the one time I had to file a claim I got screwed over royally!

Thanks so much! all I really want is for my doll to arrive safely. Sorry your case didn't turn out so awesome ;P

Just about every message he's sent he guilt trips and blames you for his issues. His eBay standing and supply issues are not your problem or your fault. If he couldn't get the doll, he should've refunded you with an apology instead of complaining to you about how much trouble he went through to fulfill his end of the bargain. It reads as if he's saying how -dare- you ask about what you pay for it's just so inconvenient for -me-.

I may be a little strong, but I'd definitely leave him a neg for all this. The constant guilt tripping and passive aggressive blaming is unprofessional and he should know it.

You're not strong at ALL, you're just right hahahah xD you have not seen the HALF of it, this guy is a total spaz to handle! This is my opening line from the second last message I sent him today on eBay:

"Please try not to panic, holy cow. I feel like I'm dealing with someone who has never dealt with a PayPal case before, you really don't know how to compose yourself professionally at all."

and /wow/ did his message to ME after the case escalation ever deserve that greeting! :lol:

He's unfortunately taken so long, I can't leave feedback :'(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 02:19:53 PM by Cool.Breeze »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal