Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (126/255) > >>

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Carrehz on December 17, 2021, 05:58:53 PM ---Ahh I keep forgetting to post this, I've been all over the place this month...

Found these G1 retro tote bags at Home Bargains at the start of the month:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fizzy and Milky Way! The other side is blank. I went back to the same store the other day and they didn't have any left, but they also didn't have ANY totes left; I think I caught them mid-restock, they seemed pretty cleaned out in general. So probably other shops would still have them in stock, hopefully. they're really pretty! I wish they'd give Fizzy her Twinkle Eyes, but at least she still looks good. Love finding new retro merch randomly ^^

--- End quote ---

Lucky UKers

Esbayne:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on December 08, 2021, 07:36:15 AM ---This blanket:

--- End quote ---

I. Need. That. SO badly. XD
Probably buying one honestly.

Sooo I was updating my checklist because it's been a while since I've popped on the MLPA, and saw THIS GUY.
Way to convince me to want a non-brushable, Hasbro. XD
I have the four singles of the girls and *direly* wanted Hitch but not the red guy.... So I vowed I'd wait for Hitch to be a single, & brushable.
Well he's not brushable, but glitter? I'll take it. XD
I also love his accessories.

The second I saw him I started scouring the internet to buy him, but I can't find him anywhere! I take it he's not out yet?

Edit: Nvm!!! I see on MLPMerch he's for sale on Walmart's website, but is out of stock right now.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/My-Little-Pony-A-New-Generation-Movie-Rockin-Ranger-Hitch-Trailblazer-6-Inch-Yellow-Pony-Toy-16-Accessories-Stickers/245897827

glitterball:

--- Quote from: Esbayne on December 24, 2021, 03:43:59 PM ---
Sooo I was updating my checklist because it's been a while since I've popped on the MLPA, and saw THIS GUY.
Way to convince me to want a non-brushable, Hasbro. XD
I have the four singles of the girls and *direly* wanted Hitch but not the red guy.... So I vowed I'd wait for Hitch to be a single, & brushable.
Well he's not brushable, but glitter? I'll take it. XD
I also love his accessories.

--- End quote ---

Bunny accessory!  :heart: :heart:

Carrehz:
Oooh it looks like he has a brushable tail? But flocked hair for some reason, how odd. Hasbro seriously, just give us brushable boys, we're not going to keel over if you give us a boy with *gasp* real hair! :p It just seems like a lot of extra effort for no reason, surely it'd be EASIER to give him all-brushable hair or all-molded/flocked hair instead of the half-and-half thing?

He is cute though, I love the feathering around his hooves. And that BUNNY omg!!! I love it!!

tailrustedtealeaf:
I got this set a bit back, the bunny is quite cute! The flocked hair is an odd choice, though. I don't love how it feels. It's not very thick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version