Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Removing G3 glitter?

(1/4) > >>

little.fox:

Does anypony know of a sensible way to remove the glitter off G3s, that will not take off the paint? Ideally I want to be able to remove the layer of glitter (like on love wishes for example) over symbols without damaging them.

Can it be done?

PonySeeker128:
I'm not sure if there's a way to do it without removing the paint. I tried removing paint and glitter and the paint came off but there was still a layer of glitter underneath.. so I guess I'm not sure if you can totally remove it, hopefully someone else has a good idea for this!

hlbmlp:
i was using acetone very carefully to loosen the glue, then pick the glitter out with my exacto.... i still scuffed the paint in a few areas and you can tell where the glitter was... There is still a ton of glitter left... a wip if you will....

Very interested in this too....

o btw anyone who doesnt have glitter... I give you some of mine!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧    Muahahahahaha

NoDivision:
Pretty much... um.... no. Sorry, I don't think there's a good solution. The G3 glitter is on there super duper tight and it takes a lot of elbow grease to get it off.

little.fox:
Thats what I thought.. bummer!

Thanks guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version