collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: blind bag questions  (Read 951 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
blind bag questions
« on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:52 AM »
Finally blind bags hit small town iowa. But as i do research..somw questions come to mind.

Is there a pink twilight sparkle in the us release? If so where did you find it. Did the bag hold any clues?

Anyone else get confused by th 6 and 9?

Those that have seen wave two....international is fine....are the mane 6 different from wave to wave?

Thanks for the help
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Fortress

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: blind bag questions
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »
It's great to hear more people are finding the blind bags now! :D
I do not know if there is a pink Twilight Sparkle in the US release, as I am not from your country however I can tell you that the mane six should be the same in all three waves except for their cards. The special editions of the mane six only differ in details (sparkles or glow in the dark), not in pose or sculpt.
I can't tell you anything about wave 4 as I haven't seen any pictures or the ponies in real life. If anyone does have pictures, please contact me, I'm dying to know what they look like! >3<
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:21:45 AM by Fortress »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 10:19:07 AM »
I think the pink TS was only found early on - almost as if in the first wave of the first wave if you know what I mean - in fact I think she may only have been found in Germany [maybe?]

There is no difference in pose or style for the main 6 [that would have been a nice idea if they had done that!] but there are differing variations in colour shade, even eye placement that kind of thing - the kind of thing you expect when there are thouands and thousands of the same item produced and then released in so many different ways

Cant help on the 9 and 6...we havent had wave 1 in the UK and its easy enough to tell on wave 3 cause the numbers are always printed in the same direction...so you just have to check a number other than 9 and 6 to make sure you have the right one...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »
got blind bags at my walmart in ohio! the 6 and 9 are hard to read, just get it under a strong light, i have not seen a pink twight sparkle in the us release yet
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal