collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34348 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #675 on: March 05, 2013, 08:33:47 AM »
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Scaris-Catrine-DeMew-Doll/23374934

I know the last time she was brought up she was sold out, but she isn't right now! So if anyone still needs her go get her <3. And it's store pick up, which is loads better than being shipped to you >_>;

She is sold out now.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 05, 2013, 08:34:43 AM »
Is it just me or does that I <3 Fashion Clawdeen look a teeny bit like her Signature release? And I love her boots ^.^ They look like rainboots :P
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 05, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »
OOOooooooh new sets! 

I can't believe they're coming out with a play line Scarah - and the clothes she comes with look awesome! 

That Gil looks.. really weird.  What is up with that outfit?  Still have to get him though - it makes me really glad that I've resisted buying all the DC dolls except Howleen. 

That Clawd+Draculaura look really boring, but the GNO girls.. OMG I'm in love with all of them! (except Clawdeen - it seems like they've just stopped being creative with her - how many versions of her have that exact same hair now?)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #678 on: March 05, 2013, 08:41:13 AM »
I'm really excited about Scarah!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 05, 2013, 08:53:51 AM »
Wow-  yay! New Gil!  Finally!  (I hope they sell him at Target not TRU which is harder for me to get to).  I love that outfit on Venus- I love a lot of those outfits!  I am shocked about Scarah though-  I think I'd better sell my SDCC doll real fast before her price drops like crazy  !!! ACK!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:02 AM »
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Scaris-Catrine-DeMew-Doll/23374934

I know the last time she was brought up she was sold out, but she isn't right now! So if anyone still needs her go get her <3. And it's store pick up, which is loads better than being shipped to you >_>;

She is sold out now.
Oh well that sucks :(

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 05, 2013, 09:09:15 AM »
Wow-  yay! New Gil!  Finally!  (I hope they sell him at Target not TRU which is harder for me to get to).  I love that outfit on Venus- I love a lot of those outfits!  I am shocked about Scarah though-  I think I'd better sell my SDCC doll real fast before her price drops like crazy  !!! ACK!

You think it will? I got mine for retail, so I'm guessing I keep her. But Frankie and Ghoulia both had other releases before and after their SDCC counterpart, yet they still sell for crazy much. (I know, since I'd love a DeadFast Ghoulia.. but at her pricepoint, no way. :,C)

I'm more pondering if I should still try to bid on/win Gil or wait after his new release.. I really want the SS version of him, but I don't know if a new release will cause the price to drop. It never did with Deuce.. so.. yeah. Undecided. :|

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #682 on: March 05, 2013, 09:12:51 AM »

You think it will? I got mine for retail, so I'm guessing I keep her. But Frankie and Ghoulia both had other releases before and after their SDCC counterpart, yet they still sell for crazy much. (I know, since I'd love a DeadFast Ghoulia.. but at her pricepoint, no way. :,C)

I'm more pondering if I should still try to bid on/win Gil or wait after his new release.. I really want the SS version of him, but I don't know if a new release will cause the price to drop. It never did with Deuce.. so.. yeah. Undecided. :|

Yeah, I don't think SDCC Scarah's value will drop. There will still be people that want her original release, especially since she is a comic con exclusive. I wouldn't worry about it.

And I doubt a new Gil will make SS Gil go down in price either. The only thing that seems to do that is a direct re-release, and even then you still get people willing to pay 3-4x retail for an original release.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:16:55 AM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 05, 2013, 09:24:26 AM »
 :dropjaw: :yippee: :yippee: LOVE the new dolls  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:money: :money: :money: mattel just take it! :money: :money: :money:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 05, 2013, 09:36:21 AM »
If someone only wants the DC 5 pack because of Gil, I would gladly take Rochelle and maybe Operetta off your hands ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 05, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »

Oh good point, both of you.  Why didn't I think of Frankie and Ghoulia?

Kobold

« Reply #686 on: March 05, 2013, 09:50:56 AM »
 :huh:  ...well the boys being in packs was to be expected, but couldn't they at least come with decent clothing?! What do you have against pants and shirts, Mattel?

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #687 on: March 05, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »
HOLY PONYFEATHERS. BOYS! BOYS! I'm going to end up selling that oppie, robecca and lagoona but keeping that Rochelle and GIL! And I NEED that Clawd! That scarah! That beautiful venus! That EVERYTHING! My only complaint? Still no new Holt. :yikes: I just pray this is legit. But I have only one reaction for this.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 05, 2013, 09:53:44 AM »
:huh:  ...well the boys being in packs was to be expected, but couldn't they at least come with decent clothing?! What do you have against pants and shirts, Mattel?

Exactly!!  Why do they almost ALWAYS stick the boys in shorts??  Even the three CAM boys all came with shorts, argh.

Also, you guys can't call that ugly cat CAM a rat!  That isn't fair to rats, which are very cute imo!  Much cuter than that pink...thing with a swollen upper lip thinggy... XD
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:31:52 AM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 05, 2013, 10:00:28 AM »
HOLY PONYFEATHERS. BOYS! BOYS! I'm going to end up selling that oppie, robecca and lagoona but keeping that Rochelle and GIL! And I NEED that Clawd! That scarah! That beautiful venus! That EVERYTHING! My only complaint? Still no new Holt. :yikes: I just pray this is legit. But I have only one reaction for this.

haha- that's cute-

Didn't I hear somewhere back in this very thread that they were re-releasing all of the boys cept Holt?  Wonder why Holt isn't getting any love-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal