collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vinted ponies  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Primaltimediamond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Vinted ponies
« on: August 26, 2023, 01:53:56 AM »
Vinted is a pretty cool place to find ponies and these are the ones I picked up! (there were so many more but alas i can only afford so many) A grail of mine! Princess silver swirl, almost complete, she's only missing her little dragon friend, thankfully I found someone selling it so she'll be complete soon! Now she was given a fakie saddle to wear, the metalic kind with sparkly transluscent wings with purple tips, hopefully you guys know what kind of saddle I mean, which sadly stained her pretty good :( I pray i can get it off using a magic sponge or maybe oxy bath, I rather not risk using acetone due to her markings. But onto the next, baby swirly! She's missing one of her eye crystals but luckily for me it's stuck in her mane, so a bit of glue will solve that, her head is very discolored, i suspect it's the old glue. She has a bit of paint damage on of her hooves, otherwise she's great!

Light heart, I doubt i'll be able to find her other mane and tail set, but she's still very cool, was part of a lot with baby swirly and Satin slipper! Very yellowed with age, she'll def be my first retro brighting subject haha

Mommy and Daddy Bright boquette, I did buy the babies but I still need to go pick them up! I also have the celebration family on the way and am eying the apple delight family too hehe, but mom and dad are both in near mint condition, mom only has 2 tiny what seem to be marker spots and a tiny bit of damage in her other eye, manes and tailes are silky smooth and not cut! I can tell their previous owner took great care of them. I'll admit usually I don't really care for the tailbows or bowties on the ponies, but these guys are tempting me to give them their ribbons back

Lady Elegant, I bought her with the intention to customize her, she is VERY sun bleached and her cutie mark has almost entirely worn off, her move mechanism is broken or almost broken, it kinda works but not entirely, it'd be awesome to see if I can fix it once I open her up, who knows maybe I can share my findings with others so they too might be able to fix their magic motion ponies. I'll admit I'm tempted to find one in better condition, she is awefully adorable

Satin Slipper x 2, as mentioned one was part of a lot with Light heart and Swirly, and while I never owned her I was VERY tempted to gether accesories for her, however the only way to do that was to buy another one with all of her accesories, but not complaining, can't ever have enough ponies ey? Maybe once I'm more skilled I can make my own tutu and shoes for her, custom satin slipper in the future? Maybe!

And lastly Star Gleamer! She was a free bonus pony I got when buying lady elegant She's also moddeling the pony wear set I bought for me, was surprised to find those shoes were made of rubber, I didn't expect that, some kind people pointed me towards a guide so I can remove her head and fix her mane, she's missing a lot of plugs and the tinsel is a mess, her tail is in great shape, or well least am certainly going to need to wash and condition it, but I don't have to go about replacing it thankfully

I'm glad to add these guys to my herd, also the outfit, I'll admit I def want to hunt down more pony wear, out of all the things to suddenly desire XD Anyways, hope you guys like my finds as much as I do

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Vinted ponies
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 06:37:41 AM »
how fun, congrats
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 08:32:09 AM »
Nice group. Congrats
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 04:53:48 PM »
Congratulations! Beautiful ponies!  :lovey:
:zzz:

Online Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 11:40:57 AM »
Lovely Ponies & accessories, congrats!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal