collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 43740 times)

Offline nogames

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
I wasn't interested in bab before, but this AJ is cute. How much she'll cost with and without the outfit? About 55 and 25 respectively, am I right?

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
The outfits have been costing $15 but that is without shoes.  Her boots may raise the price or they may sell them separatly like they have previously.  This is the first time though were it looks like they actually designed the boots just for her.  The shoes used on all of the previous releases were standard shoes already being used for all of the other plushes at BAB.  I believe they run about $6 a pair.

There will probably also be an 6-1 Applejack sound which will be an additional $7 if you want it.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
The shoes were not designed just for AJ. They are the cowbear boots that have been around furever. I already have a pair.

sailorstitch

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
I love the BaB ponies so much! There's only two problems I have with them. Cost is one of them but the most problematic thing for me is the size! They're so cool but I have no room to display them!!! :(

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
The shoes were not designed just for AJ. They are the cowbear boots that have been around furever. I already have a pair.

sailorstitch

Huh, they looked so much better with her outfit as a whole that I just assumed they were designed together.

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I am so excited for this release and I have a Birthday coupon that came in at the purrfect time!!!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh! Applejack has completely lived up to expectation! She is adorable.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Saw AJ, Applebloom and Trixi at Build a bear today, and AJ is super!  Not for sale yet, just had some behind the sales counter for show.  She is by far my favorite! 

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Woow, that's awesome that they had some there, even if not for sale yet!

Offline BlueBelle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
I called my local BAB store today to see if maybe they'd have them a day early but she said they are firmly sticking to that date. And they wouldn't get them until just before than anyway. Maybe last time they got their shipment early. I might check back.
I was hoping to avoid the Friday/4th craziness but if I go when they open shouldn't be too bad. She did say they'd have plenty of everything.

I'm not sure on Trixie or zecora either. I'm surprised they released so many at once. And secondary characters. Just seems like an odd combo.
Releasing Big Mac would have been more awesome with applejack and applebloom. Cause then you'd be buying most of the family.

Getting applejack and outfit and then applebloom is a lot as it is. Guess well see cause I sure love the BAB s.
And then my daughter might want applejack and applebloom..  Oy
Can I take out a bank loan? Lol

LOVE the pic of applejack! They didn't disappoint.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Aw man... I really want to get more of these as I only have Rainbow Dash so far, but I've never been able to decide who I want. I can't imagine trying to get them all... I did spot AJ and Trixie on display at my local shop the other day!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
I wonder if there will be sound chips for these ponies?

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
There is a sound chip for AJ.  I pressed it.  Don't know how many saying it has, though. 

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
My Ebay stuff is finally moving!  :money: I got enough to buy Zecora now.

For those of you who have bought BAB ponies online, I got a question. Do they ship the ponies in a bigger box? Or do they smash them down into the cubhouse so they can close the flaps? Whenever I buy animals online they're shipped in a cubhouse and the four flaps that make to roof are folded down flat. You can't do that with a pony. Not without smashing her. They're too big.

sailorstitch

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
My Ebay stuff is finally moving!  :money: I got enough to buy Zecora now.

For those of you who have bought BAB ponies online, I got a question. Do they ship the ponies in a bigger box? Or do they smash them down into the cubhouse so they can close the flaps? Whenever I buy animals online they're shipped in a cubhouse and the four flaps that make to roof are folded down flat. You can't do that with a pony. Not without smashing her. They're too big.

sailorstitch

Mine (that i got a couple of weeks ago) were packed two different ways. One box had the ponies inside the cubhouse a bit smashed. The other had the cubhouses folded up and the ponies where not so smashed.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal