collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next set of Mcdonalds ponies revealed. Rainbowified  (Read 28049 times)

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Next set of Mcdonalds ponies revealed. Rainbowified
« Reply #345 on: April 15, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »
I'm looking for Luna still, and somehow managed to get an extra Twilight. If anyone wants to trade, let me know, although I hope to find her still!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2014, 02:35:57 PM »
A girl gave me her Pinkie Pie today since she had bought a happy meal and didn't need the toy xD
When i showed it to another girl, she asked if I want her Twilight since she thought it was ugly :P
So now I have four.
Still want Luna and DJ though :/
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

LuckyTwirlerina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2014, 07:26:53 PM »
Managed to get Luna yesterday! I'm happy with her and DJ, so no more happy meals for me for a while. :P

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »
The $1 off coupon DOES work on the new bagged ponies. I used one and it took off the discount making the $2.97 pony only $1.97 (+tax) I only need RD now and maybe a few extras just to keep in their baggies. I'm SO glad that over the past five years or so that I started asking what #'s each McD's location has available because back when I left it up to being 'surprised' by ordering a happy meal for the toy, I did end up with a LOT of doubles even triples of the same item. Plus, my McD's only charges .90 cents without the food and .96 cents including tax so that's a way better deal than buying a $4+ happy meal I won't even eat. :P

Luckily, I was able to get the first four ponies on the very first day and the next three on my next visit the following week. So it hasn't been too hard chasing down the ponies. I have 5 McD's locations in my town but 4 of them only had two out for a very long time but the one on the highway must do much more business because they were already up to #7 and #8 in the third week of promotion. I just didn't get RD yet because I didn't have the money but I know where she's at so I will be picking her up soon hehe :silly:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:40:52 PM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

jemboi

« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2014, 11:15:35 PM »
I managed to get doubles of all of them. I put them on display and kept the doubles in bag. I did the same for the last McDonald's MLP toys.

morgan

« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
Does anyone else find hunting for McDonald's ponies really addictive? Even when they don't have the one I'm looking for, I end up leaving with whichever pony (ahem... ponies) they have. :blush:

I have at least one extra set and so many copies of my favorites that I'm embarrassed to quote actual numbers. I will probably have to make myself sell off the doubles and stop pony-hoarding. So if anyone is looking for a set or the odd pony that they just can't track down, feel free to PM me! :)

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2014, 05:06:11 AM »
Does anyone else find hunting for McDonald's ponies really addictive? Even when they don't have the one I'm looking for, I end up leaving with whichever pony (ahem... ponies) they have. :blush:

I have at least one extra set and so many copies of my favorites that I'm embarrassed to quote actual numbers. I will probably have to make myself sell off the doubles and stop pony-hoarding. So if anyone is looking for a set or the odd pony that they just can't track down, feel free to PM me! :)
It is addictive.....very addictive

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2014, 08:20:36 AM »

Same  here, I was at a walmart and just for kicks I went up to the cashier,since there was no line :)
I came out of there with DJ and Twily :) LOL
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

MidnightViolet

« Reply #353 on: April 21, 2014, 02:04:30 PM »
Now I just need Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and I'll have them all!!! YAY

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 21, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »
Ugg... it looks like my area just never got Twilight or Luna. SO SAD!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #355 on: April 21, 2014, 07:51:52 PM »
My area still has Luna and Rarity. They had Twilight before. I don't know if they ever had anyone else, or if there's any possible chance they'll get another shipment before the promotion ends this week. I should have asked, but they were pretty busy when I checked on Saturday.

Have any McDonald's ever gotten one last shipment the very week the promotion ends?

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 21, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »
Does anyone know if McDonalds made special pony happy meal boxes or bags for this set?  I got Twilight the other day, and I remember in the past they had cool bags or boxes with ponies on them, but my McDonalds only had plain bags this time.  Sorry if that has already been posted elsewhere  :blush:
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

jemboi

« Reply #357 on: April 22, 2014, 09:55:03 PM »

I'm with ya! It totally is! That's how I feel about pony collecting in general but it especially applies to the McDonald's ponies! Just something about it that makes me happy. 8)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #358 on: April 22, 2014, 10:19:31 PM »
totally addicted deal to go get free ponies :)
but is over, yesterday I stopped at the one at walmart and they did not have them anymore , they  still had the display but they were not selling them ,Something about sending them back for kids at the Ronald McDonald house :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 22, 2014, 10:44:15 PM »
Still needing DJ-Pon3 :\ My McDonald's is done, though! :( :(
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal