collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: blind bag help and PC  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
blind bag help and PC
« on: June 03, 2012, 04:11:10 PM »
I have not been collecting any blind bags so I have no clue on what they're worth. I know some are more HTF than others so they cost more, and some are Euro only.

So, here is a list of the ones that I'd like
I would appreciate any help on PC and if any are particularly hard to get ahold of
I will especially be looking for these at the MLP Fair (but if someone has more than one for a good price or wants to trade...PM me) :)

wave 1
Twilight Sparkle(glittery/transparent) purple variation

wave 3
big mac
noteworthy

wave 4
royal riff (crystal)
electric sky (crystal)
twilight sky (crystal)
twilight velvet (crystal)

wave 5 (not out yet??)
Princess Luna
trixie

3 pack with gilda and wonderbolt and RD (any idea on price? where it will be released?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:16:45 PM by Roogna »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Phekzhen

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: blind bag help and PC
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »
Head out to your nearest TRU or Walmart, and you'll be able to pick up the glittery Twilight for $2-3. Codes are listed on my blog.

The other waves are currently Euro exclusive, and wave 5 isn't out yet. Big Mac is going to be in the mini set with AJ and Granny Smith, so you can pick him up then for no issue. I'll estimate that the mini sets, like the Cloudsdale one you want, will be $8. Big Bad Toy Store says they're shipping in August and that an 8 of them is $66-ish, so they'll be about $8 a piece.

Wave 4s are probably going to be around $10, as they're just hitting stores in Europe. Wave 5s will be the most expensive, especially the two you want, since all the bronies will pay a lot (they paid $500 for Fluttershy when wave 1 blind bags first came out!)

Noteworthy will probably be more expensive via shipping then anything, since he'll have to be from Europe.

Edit: Woops, forgot a clause

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
Well bah, if I'd known you were looking for purple twilight I wouldn't have drilled a hole in her head!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »
I have an extra glittery twilight wave 1 if you want it.  Just cost plus shipping or I am open to trades. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »
I have a Purple glittery Twilight Sparkle I don't need :)
would you be willing to trade her for a G3 or something?

edit: oops, jsut saw someone has her as well. in any case, my offer stands ^^
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 05:28:43 PM »
my guess is you likely mean the PINKISH twi and not the purple one...which is uk only

if you want the purple one ill grab you one at cost+shipping.....since anything wave 1 is now relitivly easy to find around here

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »
I thought that Pink one was the rare one. I definitely have the PURPLE one though, just to make that clear
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Phekzhen

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »
I thought that Pink one was the rare one. I definitely have the PURPLE one though, just to make that clear
Pink was released in the beginning of wave 1 in Europe. Not sure if just the UK, or the EU, but definitely over there. Then they switched to purple. Good luck finding a pink one, they'll be wicked expensive.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 05:22:04 AM »
The pink Twilight Sparkle only got a very limited release in Germany - this was in the first ever G4 blind bags. The fact she disappeared after the first few sets and has never shown up anywhere else in wave 1 strongly points to a manufacturing error. So if its the pink one you are on the look out for you ll need to comb here and ebay. I dont think she is "worth" more than the $12-15 ish mark but on ebay she may very well get to the $50plus as she is pretty sought after and after seeing what some people were paying for Big Mac and Fluttershy a year or so ago...who knows!

Wave 3 are pretty readily available in most of Europe at the moment - retailing around the £2/€3 mark so I am sure you will be able to track down someone to help you get them for that kind of price.

Wave 4 are only just hitting stores in some parts of Europe at the moment - mainly Germany.

And Wave 5 are not out yet.

Personally other than the one variant TS, I dont think you should have to pay any more than a dollar or two above retail for blind bags - they are still available in stores "somewhere". People may wish to charge more for the boys, for Heartstrings and probably for the Princesses when they are out but when items are so widely available and still in stores "retail" plus perhaps a small amount for making the time to get the item is, in my opinion, fair. I can see from the amount of offers you have already had to track down the purple TS for cost that other people are of the same opinion.

I can get you a Noteworthy for £2 plus shipping if you wish The Mini Collection set have been confirmed as $7.99 recommended retail price - so for Big Mac I would hold out and get the Apple Family set as then you ll get Granny Smith as well!

And for Wave 4 - if you wait until they are more widely available again I guess the £2/$2/€3 would be the "going rate" - its only when the sets are hard to find or havent get got a wide enough distribution that they are super expensive.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 05:28:22 AM »
no I'm looking for the purple one not the pink one
*I've sent a PM to Sara..*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 06:04:23 AM »
Hey Roogna! :)

I have a close friend sending me some of their extra blind bags, I believe sparkly Twilight is among them! If you'd like I'll keep you posted sweetheart! I'd love for her to go to someone who'd appreciate her ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal