collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cute Husband Moment  (Read 4672 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: Cute Husband Moment
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »
My wife is very patient with my pony-ness... let's me display my herd on our bookcases, computer, tv shelves, in my car, all without a fuss. (including my baity Windy!!, as of right now) She even supports me digging through the thrift-store toy section each week, while she pursues the rest of the store.

So some of us husbands also have cute wife moments too! :)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 07:13:48 PM »
My boyfriend is so sweet- He surprised me with the last baby ballerina I needed when he bought his new car <3

I was quite surprised because I had only mentioned that I was missing one in passing and didn't even say her name. I always keep a spare pare of sunglasses in each car I ride in because I tend to forget them and my eyes are quite sensitive- so when I went to stash my new pare of glasses she was in the glove box waiting for me!

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:17:06 PM »
Awe! That's so sweet of him. c:

When my ex and I were still together, I was looking to buy Tornado. I had finally found one that was in my price range, and was set to buy him, when the person selling told me that she had decided to keep him after all. I was really really disappointed. Well, a couple weeks later when my then-boyfriend came to visit for Christmas, he presented me with the very Tornado I had been planning on buying! :) He and the seller had set up the whole surprise for me. It was probably the sweetest Christmas gift I had ever received.

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
awww

My hubby likes to tease me about ponies and my obsession, but he was good enough to come to a pony meet with me.

But my "awww" moment was when he came home all excited and said to me

Him "Did you know there was a pony with Belle in the name?"

me: "Sweetie Belle?"

Him: "yes, she's a white unicorn. Well I ordered one for Belle's birthday!  She's got a little cooking set!"

I found out he googled toys with "Belle" in it and was excited to get it for our little girl's birthday. He's pretty darn proud of himself. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 10:15:16 PM »
What a sweet story!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 12:04:44 AM »
Nawwww! They are sweet stories.

My hubby will stop at garage sales to look for ponies with me.

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 03:57:46 AM »
My boyfriend supports my love for ponies and all but I don't think he would ever buy me any lol. He prefers to give me useful things, like artbooks, clothing, art material... stuff like that :) But he really finds it funny and cute that I like ponies so much (sometimes he acts cute with the ponies too hehe).

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 05:01:55 AM »
awww

My hubby likes to tease me about ponies and my obsession, but he was good enough to come to a pony meet with me.

But my "awww" moment was when he came home all excited and said to me

Him "Did you know there was a pony with Belle in the name?"

me: "Sweetie Belle?"

Him: "yes, she's a white unicorn. Well I ordered one for Belle's birthday!  She's got a little cooking set!"

I found out he googled toys with "Belle" in it and was excited to get it for our little girl's birthday. He's pretty darn proud of himself. :)

I LOVE this story! Adorable...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 05:24:19 AM »
My husband to be found me a Baby explorer, identical to the one I lost as a child.

He remembered me telling him the story of how she was taken from me and how she was the only pony from my childhood that I do not have today.

For christmas last year he set up a treasure hunt for me, little clues and puzzles hidden around our house that eventually lead me to a box with the little shiny Baby Explorer in it. I was so happy I could cry.  :lovey:

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 06:32:36 AM »
My husband to be found me a Baby explorer, identical to the one I lost as a child.

He remembered me telling him the story of how she was taken from me and how she was the only pony from my childhood that I do not have today.

For christmas last year he set up a treasure hunt for me, little clues and puzzles hidden around our house that eventually lead me to a box with the little shiny Baby Explorer in it. I was so happy I could cry.  :lovey:

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  That is so sweet and appropriate!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 11:11:45 AM »

This story made me want to hug something. That is sooo sweet!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »
Awww these stories are so cute!! Hi i'm new to here (I have introduced myself if anybody is wondering where I appeared from!) I have a wonderful hubby to be, for the past four years of us being together he now rekons he is a pony pro :P ....and I have to agree!

He always gets up at crack of dawn and comes pony hunting at carboot sales with me and regularly checks the charity shops near his work.

At a recent carboot he spotted a baity G1 and nearly had a heart attack....''oh my god!'' he said ''theres Lemon Drop, looking at her symbols she isn't a Macau but a G1 all the same''....So Proud!

But the funniest moment has to be 2 years ago, his mum goes to the local flea market every wednesday and occasionally ponies do turn up. Her pony knowledge was a bit so-so back then and I walked in on the following phone call:

OH: Hi mum whats up?

Mum: Hi! Ok I have found a pony at the market but not sure if its suitable

OH: Ok lets do the basics, does she have a mane/tail cut? Or any disfiguring marks such as pen....

Mum: Hmmmm all seems ok

OH: Right phase two - check under hooves does it have hasbro anywhere stamped on it?

Mum: No I can't see it......

OH: Hmmmmm very possible you could have found a Greek one...but ok does it have a pink heart magnet under there?

Mum: No it says made in China and its eyes are like marbles and huge....

OH: Ok mum, you have found a fakie, put the fakie down and step away from the stall!

hahahahaha!!!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 01:01:38 PM »
OH: Ok mum, you have found a fakie, put the fakie down and step away from the stall!

I laughed so hard I literally almost fell out of my chair! :drunk:

ETA: I love that your MIL (to-be) looks for ponies for you when she's out shopping. That's so awesome!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
hahaha thankyou it was hilarious! :lol:  yes it took a while for her to get her head round but now shes retired she says she enjoys pottering round looking for ponies for me, almost like a job for her!

She has bought LOADS of fakies in the past bless her heart, one of the most unsightly ones is now my hubby to be's mascot at work, she is guardian of the toolbox (he works in a bike shop btw) :)

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »
The other weekend, my husband took our son to the flea market while I was at work, and he found 40 ponies for me.  He also stopped by a yard sale and picked up some and put them in my car as a surprise for when I got out of work a different day.

He is normally irritated with them, but he has these moments that surprise me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal