collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Canadian Ponies - New Blindbags at WalMart!  (Read 876 times)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Canadian Ponies - New Blindbags at WalMart!
« on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:31 AM »
I am soooo happy!  I've been waiting for these guys since the episode in which they first appeared. :frolic:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I nabbed them (and Gilda, and Comet Tail) at WalMart today - I'm in Québec, so I'm super surprised we've got them already.  They only had one box, but they'd restocked the CE singles and I think they may have had some other packages - can't say for sure, I was fixated on on the blindbags. :blush:

Flim!  Flam!  Yay! :cheer:

Edited to correct my slipshod grammar. :sigh:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian Ponies - New Blindbags at WalMart!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »
Hooray, congrats! :happy: I also found this wave this week at my Walmart (Western Canada)  ^.^ Very surprised to find them--and it was the full box too! I got Gilda as well  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

FlashSentry

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »
How many bags did you have to buy to get the ones you wanted? Or did you just feel them up or something?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »
FlashSentry, use the bag codes on mylittlewiki or strawberryreef to find the pony you want  ^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »
Awesome - congrats on tracking them down so quickly! Thats great they are showing up in more places.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 03:35:02 PM »
TRU has them too, as well as the new Princess 2-packs, and Design-a-Luna! Haven't checked Target yet.
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

FlashSentry

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
FlashSentry, use the bag codes on mylittlewiki or strawberryreef to find the pony you want  ^.^

Had no idea.. thanks for posting that.
LOL I always thought to myself, why bother buying those because I will drive myself crazy trying to get the ones I want.. ha
Now that I know there are "other ways" haha I might go to walmart and look for a few I want.. The hunt continues!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »
How many bags did you have to buy to get the ones you wanted? Or did you just feel them up or something?

:rofl:  That was me, feeling up the blindbags in the toy aisle!  I never have lists on-hoof when I need them... :rolleyes:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »
This wave you don't need a list, because the order is exactly the same as appears on the bags. ;) All you need to do is remember that "AJ" and "AQ" don't exist and you're all set!

Stopped into TRU today because I was passing by. Lots of basic playful ponies, now marked down to $5.99. The design-a-Lunas were in, and they were selling trading cards for the first time ever, albeit only in lunchbox form. Not a blindbag in sight, besides the old-old TRU exclusive pack with Coconut Cream and the like. Didn't see any Equestria Girls dolls either...

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »
dollar generals get em after they sell out of the star wave. where i got mine at least ... but now i still need 7, 9, 10, and 11 from the star wave ... lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

FlashSentry

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 07:56:54 PM »
dollar generals get em after they sell out of the star wave. where i got mine at least ... but now i still need 7, 9, 10, and 11 from the star wave ... lol

Dollar generals in USA get blind bags? I had no idea

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:10 PM »

Had no idea.. thanks for posting that.
LOL I always thought to myself, why bother buying those because I will drive myself crazy trying to get the ones I want.. ha
Now that I know there are "other ways" haha I might go to walmart and look for a few I want.. The hunt continues!

You're welcome ^.^ I know, I didn't bother with blind bags either before I learned of the codes. Now they're always tempting me!

This wave you don't need a list, because the order is exactly the same as appears on the bags. ;) All you need to do is remember that "AJ" and "AQ" don't exist and you're all set!

Stopped into TRU today because I was passing by. Lots of basic playful ponies, now marked down to $5.99. The design-a-Lunas were in, and they were selling trading cards for the first time ever, albeit only in lunchbox form. Not a blindbag in sight, besides the old-old TRU exclusive pack with Coconut Cream and the like. Didn't see any Equestria Girls dolls either...

The Design-Lunas have arrived at my TRU too, but none of the masquerade wave of Playful Ponies yet (c'mon Sunset Shimmer! Has she arrived anywhere in Canada yet?) The Equestria Girls have shown up here too--all the mane six (four basic, two deluxe). Sadly, I didn't like them much in person (and I really wanted to!)  >_<

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 09:00:49 PM »
going to have to check out my local tru, i am also from quebec so hopefully they have made it near me to

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 10:17:26 PM »
The Design-Lunas have arrived at my TRU too, but none of the masquerade wave of Playful Ponies yet (c'mon Sunset Shimmer! Has she arrived anywhere in Canada yet?)

I found her today at the comic shop! Their pony toys are a little more expensive, but it's worth it. I freaking love that store. :biggrin:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 10:55:42 PM »
The Design-Lunas have arrived at my TRU too, but none of the masquerade wave of Playful Ponies yet (c'mon Sunset Shimmer! Has she arrived anywhere in Canada yet?)

I found her today at the comic shop! Their pony toys are a little more expensive, but it's worth it. I freaking love that store. :biggrin:

Awesome! One of my comic shops carries ponies, too (and Funkos. A whole wall of POP!s that I'm going to be checking out when the MLP ones are out!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal