collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ok funny idea  (Read 2988 times)

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ok funny idea
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »
First tooth babies. So many babies would have been so adorable if they weren't made first tooth or BBE.

Seconded.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
Oh man, I love Cherry Spices! There are so few brown ponies in the toyline, making her unique, and she pulls it off so well! You go girl! And I swear I'm not just saying that because she reminds me of chocolate! :P

I see what you mean, though, the scheme is so different from the pastel ponies we've grown up loving. I'm kind of impressed Hasbro took that risk, actually, especially since she isn't a character in the show.
First off, sorry for picking on one of your favorites.  I guess you can't have a thread like this without ending up with a few disagreements.  I actually don't mind the fact that she's brown...it's the combination of brown with pink.  I keep telling myself she's supposed to be chocolate-covered cherries or something like that and my brain keeps firing back that people eat chocolate covered cherries for their taste, not their aesthetic appeal.  I haven't tried eating my Cherry Spices but I have a sinking suspicion she probably doesn't taste like chocolate.  Or cherries for that matter. ;)  But if Hasbro ever hooks up with Hershey or M&M Mars to do MLP chocolates she should definitely be among the ponies in the lineup.

I'm not really sure what colors would go with brown that would work better.  Definitely not red, pink, blue, or purple.  White or tan would work but that would make for a very plain pony that probably wouldn't sell well.  Definitely a much more realistic pony to the real world though.

Yes, definitely my least favorite blind bag, and it doesn't help that I'm not a fan of the rarity mold. And guess how many I have? 3.  >_< I misread the codes a few times.
It's like an insult to Rarity on this one!  A crime against fashion her mold!  Than again her mold is already a crime against her mold... ;)  Thankfully I only have one Cherry Spices.

I do not like any ponies that 'do' things. No BBE, no silly twirly tails, no knobs, no attachments, no lights, no movement! A pony should just be a pony.
Same here!  I call them "gimmick ponies" and I have two of them so far.  Both of which came bundled with ponies I did want.

And I'll go a step further and say that with the exception of blind bags, I won't pick up a pony with molded hair.  I just feel that My Little Ponies should have brushable manes and tails.  It's what makes them MLP to me.  I give the bling bags a free pass though because of their size and pricepoint.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

RetroMimic

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2012, 08:45:50 PM »
Seaponies.  >_<
The heads just don't look right with their bodies. I can't help but think that one of them was lurking around Sid's house in Toy Story.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2012, 09:28:24 PM »
BBE ponies... UGHHHH creeeepyyyy...
Dew drop dazzle.. can. not. stand. her. i don't know what it is exactly, but i can't stand her. i have her hidden in the back of my herd so i don't have to look at her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
Barnacle and Waterfire!!!  O_O   You are an ALIEN!!!!  XD

:slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:

:lol: It's the color combo... I hate red and blue together :P
My Wish List

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2012, 02:38:54 AM »
I ADORE Waterfire and Barnacle and Tuneful!  ^.^ But then I also love anything with TAF Button's colour scheme, which lots of people don't!

I don't like BBE babies, but I think baby frosting would be awesome as a NBBE.

I don't like the boys in baby Lucky's pose very much either, boys should have furry hooves.  :huh:
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2012, 03:34:41 AM »
Ugly? Ponies?  :cry:

...I'm gonna love and tolerate each and everyone one of you people! And ponies!
....screw...from FIM...
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2012, 03:54:13 AM »

On a semi-related note, I am completely and utterly convinced that Waterfire is Barnacle's G3 daughter.

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »
I've tried but I just can not think any of the ponies are ugly. I love them all each in their own way. Granted there are some I'm less facinated by and don't care much for getting - yet. But I'm not hating any pony. I just can't.
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2012, 05:57:40 AM »

On a semi-related note, I am completely and utterly convinced that Waterfire is Barnacle's G3 daughter.

Hmmm, she might be, especially being from an island and all. Barnacle is quite the stud of my herd 'cuz what girl could resist the charm of a pirate? ;)
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline cat_me132

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • buys lots
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »
The BBE ponies are creepy.
OH no! The ponies are coming.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal