collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Least fave twice as fancy 2nd wave?  (Read 3349 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Least fave twice as fancy 2nd wave?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 01:32:54 PM »
I adore this set but if I had to sacrifice someone it would be Munchy for sure - its cool she is unusual but i cant get past that her symbols just seem a little weird
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2020, 08:36:30 PM »
Would have to be Bonnie Bonnets for me, with Buttons as a close second. I don't really like the old lady esc look on her. Plus her hair being white makes her hair look thin due to it being more transparent. I think the curly hair, bonnet theme, white color, and the specific shade of magenta does it for me. I also don't like that her name specifically has Bonnie in it. Idk why but very obvious human names on ponies is weird to me.
Buttons is kind of weird to me. I prefer her original SS colors and version. TAF Buttons kind of reminds me of a pallet swap or something. I don't mind her as much, but I think it's the weird reuse of a character in the same gen and the pink bows that do it for me. The bow colors just kind of clash. I do like the design of the bow on her forehead though, it's very cute.
Night Glider would probably be the next one in the set I don't care too much for. I think it's just the hair color. The white doesn't look the best with her design, but I can excuse it as the hair being stars or something like that lol.
Next would be Merriweather. I quite like her, I'm not sure why people don't but everyone has their opinion  ^.^ I love the design with the rainbows and everything, I just wish her hair wasn't yellow. Maybe a pink or something? A blue maybe...
After that I like Munchy. She's just so unique with the hot dogs and hamburgers, etc. Makes me think of a yummy 4th of July grilling party  :P Plus her color scheme is pretty cute.
And lastly, my favorite of the set is Yum Yum. I like her name (LOL) and of course the design. I guess I'm just accepted that I'm always going to be biased to pegasi. Something about the soft pink and white contrasting with the harsh reds and vibrant purple eyes is just pleasing. However, she's much less pretty when her hair is white though :( I wish the "fading" pink was built to last...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline StrawberrySparkle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • He/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2020, 12:01:47 PM »
Buttons. Shes kinda boring to me. Like the rest though

Offline Mrs. Prospector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • I write essays about horse-shaped hunks of plastic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »
Unpopular opinion, but I love Yum Yum and dislike Munchy. While I respect Hasbro for making her unique, she's just a little too weird for me. I also think Buttons is redundant, and her colors aren't appealing to me.

If I had to rank them, it would be

1. Night Glider
2. Yum Yum
3. Merriweather
4. Bonnie Bonnets
5. Buttons
6. Munchy

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2020, 06:51:04 AM »
Munchy. The whole hamburger/hotdog/fries/pickles theme is kinda gross and creepy to me... I mean, I would certainly hope that if the ponies really did enjoy fast food that it would at least be vegetarian... I'll take a candy, ice cream or pastry themed pony over a fast food themed pony any day. (Looking at you, Yum Yum 💜 cutest of the set, imo)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal