collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Are you planning to come to the fantastic MN Pony Meet of Fun????

Yah, sure! You Betcha!
10 (34.5%)
Nope, not this year. But next year....
7 (24.1%)
Life is uncertain. I'm not even sure what I'm having for lunch. Maybe?
7 (24.1%)
The Princess Bride is one of my favorite top ten movies of all time. (What do you mean, off topic?)
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet- August 24th in Hines, MN! (Up North!) PM for location!  (Read 13220 times)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Fell asleep on the couch... yay... now I'm struggling to try and finish up a few customs that I wanted to have ready >_<

ugh this is turning into a last second mad dash for me....

btw, if anyone is looking to upgrade their G1 Bubbles... I have one that is in great condition, but I'm in need of one in baity condition, I want to make an inverted Bubbles, and I like to use the originals as bait bases whenever I can....

so if anyone has a baity one, or one in fairly bad shape, bring it along, I'll trade you for my bubbles that is in great shape :3 her only flaw is one small scratch in one of the symbols
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

olivia798

• Trade Count: (0)

Wish I was able to go. I'm a new collector and would have loved to meet new people and get great ideas. Maybe next year. Would love to any pictures people might be able to post.  Have fun and stay cool, it is expected to be a hot one. :enraged:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
The meet was great! I just got home with my bundle of goodies :3

Whizzer, thanks so much for hosting it! And Pony Meet NORTH DAKOTA edition is going to happen one of these days, maybe next year at some point!

ND Ponies that were at the meet, please shoot me a pm, we gotta exchange contact infos and we can all work on the ND pony meet together hehe :3

I'll be working on Inverted Whizzer and Inverted Bubbles as soon as I have the materials for them, and a little more crafting space, hopefully in a few weeks those will be done and I can send them off to their new homes.

Also, whoever had the Star Trek figurines, if you still have them available, please shoot me a pm, my husband was interested in them, but forgot to go back for them.

This was my first pony meet ever and I'm so happy I went!  :frolic:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
That is so cool to hear that you all had a good time :)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
We just got home. It was a lot of fun meeting all of you today! I will post more coherent thoughts later. :)
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Yay! I am so glad everyone had a good time...and of course fun to meet new people :P....I got a ton of pics to share :lol:

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I had a blast too!  So good to see all of you again and so good to meet the first timers!  I had a lot of fun and got a bunch of great ponies :)  Another awesome MN pony meet!  Thanks Wizzer for hosting, you did a great job!!

Offline Shadowfax_22

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
I had a great time too!  The Mimic picture was cool, I've never seen so many Mimics at one time before or a mint on card Mimic in person!!  I can maybe try posting some pics later. :)
Thanks Wizzer!!

SajiNoKami

Thanks Whizzer!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Should I start a new thread with pics from meet.....or just keep adding to this? :satisfied:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
i say keep the thread alive!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That was an amazing meet! Wizzer, where did those non-arena people come from? Like the kid (Sarah?) who showed up as I was leaving? I talked to her mom for a little while and she said something like "We left as soon as she got out of the shower," but I had no idea what that was supposed to mean. Did she take her shower at 3 in the afternoon? Or did they come from the cities and her shower was at 9 am? Whatever advertising you did, it worked! Thank you so much for hosting, your house and property is so much fun! And your cute puppies, and amazing pony room! I thought my aunt was going to faint... she had no idea there were so many different kinds of ponies, or so many different kinds of collectors. Every time I wanted to stop and explain something to her, I got distracted by something shiny again, so I'm glad my mom was there to explain things to her a little bit.
I also told her that this year lasted longer than any previous year, and that we had so much room compared to the last couple years. She was a little shocked, since we all barely fit into this space. Next year we're going to need more room- though I was ready to spread out on the yard!
Thank you to everyone who came and sold me awesome stuff- I'm busy figuring out where it all came from now! LOL! For example, who sold me the 5-pack with Nightmare Moon, the Manticore and Steven the Serpent? I know I should remember what your name tag said, and I totally remember what you looked like, but for the life of me I can't remember your name! I was the one in braided pigtails and the Fun Has Been Doubled shirt/pink skirt. And next year I'll make sure that the bag game is a little less crazy- that was really hard and complicated, and I didn't really mean it to be. Sneaky pony meet, changing up on me!
And I think we should keep the thread alive, too. I didn't remember to take any pictures, so I'm counting on other people's shots to get memories of the day! You could just post links to a photobucket album if you want. I'd especially love to see the Mimic picture- that was so cool to see in real life!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I totally forgot to take pictures too, so I can't wait to see what everyone else got :3

<.< and if anyone got a picture or video of my husband with the boobie purse, please show me!

the thing is sitting in my living room and I don't know what to do with it <.< it kinda scares me

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
I only took a few but here they are:

WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling

Thank you to everyone who came and sold me awesome stuff- I'm busy figuring out where it all came from now! LOL! For example, who sold me the 5-pack with Nightmare Moon, the Manticore and Steven the Serpent? I know I should remember what your name tag said, and I totally remember what you looked like, but for the life of me I can't remember your name!
*waves arms*
That was me!!!
just got back to the cities today. totally awesome meet! Great job everyone who put things together. thanks so much wizzer!
i only have a few pics, but i'll post the ones i have. my mom was impressed with everyone's sales displays.... she asked... where's yours? oops. forgot to take a pic of mine XD

how a bout a loot pics? show what you came away with? either in thread or a new thread. i'm curious to see all the new stuff people got.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal