collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Canterlot Castle Set  (Read 23699 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Canterlot Castle Set
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »
If you contact them with the item number, they should be able to tell you if they'll be getting it. Mine had it in their system about a month ago, and told me to check back mid Oct to see if it was in yet. USA and AUS seem to have the same item number, or they should be able to just search via my little pony :)

Sadly when I emailed them with the item number and name I was told they didn't know when or if the item would be in stock and that I just had to keep checking the website :(  I keep checking now and the but no sign yet..
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2013, 12:14:29 AM »
I just want Minty and Dewdrop Dazzle. lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2013, 01:27:44 AM »

I would say buy off ebay from the Chinese sellers then. Probably would be cheaper.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2013, 07:03:29 AM »

I could be wrong but I think Diamond was selling the Dewdrop Dazzle from the pack - not sure if she still has her available or not.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »
If you contact them with the item number, they should be able to tell you if they'll be getting it. Mine had it in their system about a month ago, and told me to check back mid Oct to see if it was in yet. USA and AUS seem to have the same item number, or they should be able to just search via my little pony :)

Sadly when I emailed them with the item number and name I was told they didn't know when or if the item would be in stock and that I just had to keep checking the website :(  I keep checking now and the but no sign yet..

what a bummer! they must have answered me cause costco here doesn't have a website where you can check stock.

Pony_Mama

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2013, 12:00:23 PM »

I would say buy off ebay from the Chinese sellers then. Probably would be cheaper.

Not really. I've been weighing this option myself. Minty runs $20+ and Dewdrop Dazzle about $10. So, even if you get them on the low side, it's the same amount but you're getting a lot less. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. I'd rather have the whole set and unload the extras I don't want. Make a little of the money back.

Tenar

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »
My Costco is nearly out of these!  A whole skid was there two weeks ago now just a few sets left.

NoodleMore

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2013, 12:52:26 AM »
My Costco is nearly out of these!  A whole skid was there two weeks ago now just a few sets left.

Mine, too Tenar!  The other day I only saw one set randomly sitting on top of another toy's display. Where the sets used to be have been replaced with a different toy. Maybe I should have bought it, now that I think of it...

bronycraft

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2013, 04:16:07 AM »
Oooh...is there anyone who is still buying these sets?  I'm based in the UK, so won't be able to pick one up :(

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2013, 04:58:41 AM »
I really only want Minty and Fluttershy. :/ Not sure what my best option is. Minty's actually easy to find on eBay now and her price has come down but it's a bit hard to search specifically for the Fluttershy in that set.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2013, 06:45:05 AM »
Oooh...is there anyone who is still buying these sets?  I'm based in the UK, so won't be able to pick one up :(

I still can for a little while. Last time I was there they are getting down in stock, dunno if they plan to re stock or just let it sell out. PM if you'd like one :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2013, 07:12:11 PM »
I really only want Minty and Fluttershy. :/ Not sure what my best option is. Minty's actually easy to find on eBay now and her price has come down but it's a bit hard to search specifically for the Fluttershy in that set.

If your still looking I'd be happy with parting with my fluttershy.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2013, 05:42:42 AM »

If your still looking I'd be happy with parting with my fluttershy.
   where did  you find yours ??
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
I have them in my MD Costco   :frolic: :happy:

So I will be happy to buy at cost for anyone that wants 'em = if you are local I will be more than happy to hold until the PA/MD/VA meets come around or we do a mini meet up maybe Baltimore or DC/NoVA depending on any responses :-)

I'm thinking it'll be better to ship loose as shipping in that box even local might be a painful add-on... but might not too bad please feel free to check USPS I'm 20876

They are $29 plus MD tax totals to $31 and then lemme know if you want them shipped loose or in the box.  I am also fine to buy for international and will be happy to offer to buy also if I can do a comparable trade for international folks - there's always nirvana I don't have  ;)

oh and I may consider being able to split up - anyone know if they can do a run down on reasonable prices for the individuals? I'd hate to be stuck with too many g4 new "baits" but thinking there may be takers for those if at least minty, fluttershy and the princesses are worth  something as individuals

anyhow, send me a PM - I get a lot of takers, I'll get a thread started so everything can be kept track of for folks :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2013, 09:33:07 AM »
The value of the set is mainly Minty but also NMM tends to run the $15 mark when sold singly. So between NMM, Minty at the $15-16 mark, Dewdrop @ $10, Celestia @ $5 and the others at $3-4 [more bait value than release value] you should make your money back. However, as more and more sets are broken up on ebay for sale, the price of everything is just going to continue to drop.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal