collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!  (Read 20044 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
Fingers crossed whoever the set contains it gets released outside of the US too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 02:49:28 PM »
I will be disappointed if it is a blind bag set. To me those are a waste of money.  :(

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »
Just posted on their Facebook:

Our friends over at Toys"R"Us are revealing a new collection of My Little Pony figures featuring some fan favorites tomorrow. Which of the following characters do you hope are included?

Queen Chrysalis
Lyra Heartstrings
Shining Armor
Shadowbolt
Nightmare Moon

https://www.facebook.com/questions/599183983432376/

EEEEEEE

Wowzers. This would be a nice treat since all we have to look forward to is more Mane 6 and a winged twilight, which is pretty but still mane 6, exciting!!

It would be silly of them to have Lyra in a set again...but they could just slap glitter on her like Trixie.

Shining armor would offer opportunity for some to get him without the castle...but another repeat :( So many other male characters to pick from.

A shadowbolt would be neat for another *villain* but we see wonderbolts more.

NM we have so another one here...maybe for others who didn't want the previous set?

I'm all for Queen Chrysalis! Maybe they are testing us.....we assume they'll have some repeats but what if they are just lumping those together so as not to give all the new ponies away?  :tackleglomp:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »
This is exciting! :frolic: I chose Shining Armor since I don't want to buy the castle to get him :P
My Wish List

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 03:06:18 PM »
I haven't voted because Facebook is being annoying right now but I'm curious to see what they release.  :)

I'm *really* hoping for Queen Chyralis and Shining Armor because I want them both!  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »
Oops, just noticed something in their wording:

"Our friends over at Toys"R"Us are revealing a new collection of My Little Pony figures featuring some fan favorites tomorrow. Which of the following characters do you hope are included?

So this vote is not going to influence the package at all... It's already ready to go lol. They're just doing a poll to generate hype. My bet is that the new Fan Favorites set is going to include ALL of those listed. SA, Lyra, and Nightmare Moon will be repeats, while Chrysalis and Shadowbolt (one of the 'dark' Wonderbolts from the first two eps of season 1...?) will be the new figures.

...and we'll probably be expected to pay $45 for a package of 5 ponies, 3 of which have already been put out.

We are of the same mind lol...as I posted almost exactly that in the other thread.

I would suspect the set may contain at least 3 of these characters plus a couple of the main 6 and hopefully a couple of simple new ponies. I would be super disappointed [although not stunned] if its made up of these 5 plus 2 of the main 6, as after all 3 of them in SA, Lyra and Nightmare Moon have already had a release.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 04:52:02 PM »
I suspect they'll be following the format of the last release, and this time we'll see Queen Chrysalis as the larger pony, two more of the main 6 (I hope it's Fluttershy and Rarity), two HasbrOC's (although I hope not) and one actual fan-favourite pony. I'm hoping for Bon Bon (to go with Lyra), Octavia (to go with Vinyl Scratch), the Minty prototype and Roseluck because she's so pretty. But a boy pony or a Shadowbolt would be cool too!
:fox:

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
Another set I won't be able to get whoo -_-
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »
I would suspect the set may contain at least 3 of these characters plus a couple of the main 6 and hopefully a couple of simple new ponies. I would be super disappointed [although not stunned] if its made up of these 5 plus 2 of the main 6, as after all 3 of them in SA, Lyra and Nightmare Moon have already had a release.

I fear this may be the case; that would fulfill the "6 regular brushies plus bigger villain character" format that the first one had.   :huh:  Well, here's hoping that if that's the case, the Shining Armor figure will have different hair plugs than the trolldoll castle set one... :P  If I bought this given set, it would be like $10-11 each for new figures; I have Lyra and all of the main six already...

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2013, 05:16:54 PM »
This is really exciting:D I'm shocked no workers from TRU have sneaked a peek at this set if it's supposed to go out tomorrow. I have a bad feeling all the greedy ebay people will be breaking down the doors in the morning to wipe out the shelves:/ I can be patient though, they restocked plenty of the last sets eventually. I'm really hoping for a Crysalis simply because I'm too lazy to make a custom one lol.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2013, 05:18:52 PM »
This is really exciting:D I'm shocked no workers from TRU have sneaked a peek at this set if it's supposed to go out tomorrow. I have a bad feeling all the greedy ebay people will be breaking down the doors in the morning to wipe out the shelves:/ I can be patient though, they restocked plenty of the last sets eventually. I'm really hoping for a Crysalis simply because I'm too lazy to make a custom one lol.

I agree with you-  it is surprising no leaks have been made-  and also likely that these will be near-impossible to get at first.

However, they really did have enough of last set despite the frenzy- so I think there will be enough this time too...

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2013, 05:21:31 PM »

I agree with you-  it is surprising no leaks have been made-  and also likely that these will be near-impossible to get at first.

However, they really did have enough of last set despite the frenzy- so I think there will be enough this time too...
I don't think it's actually being released tomorrow, just announced.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 05:28:01 PM »
It's great to have something new lined up. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »
It's great to have something new lined up. :)

Exactly:) The facebook post does say "revealed" so I'm sure it is just an announcement. I'm just stoked for something new:)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »

I don't think it's actually being released tomorrow, just announced.

Yes thats the vibe I get...it will be to time with the Toy Fair as after all their are pre release appointments with the manufacturers prior to the Fair I would guess Hasbros will include this set in association with TRU.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal