collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *~Nightmare Before Christmas~*Halloween Swap*Just waiting on TWO Packages  (Read 20973 times)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: *~Nightmare Before Christmas~*Halloween Swap*Closed~Partners Soon
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »
Any pets?
Picture say more that a thousand words ;) And yes, they love treats, the old one however (Black and white named Tiffy.) Can't chew hard things though, old gal <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Can I also ask if anyone wants any random blind bags?
Well, those I do want is on my wishlist. I don't really collect any blind bags beside that. Though I would'nt say no to anythink pinkie pie XD ..so yes and no? ;)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2012, 09:32:42 AM »
Awww..Scoops your puppies look so sweet and innocent!  :lovey:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2012, 09:50:19 AM »
SweetScoops--they're soooooo adorable all lined up like that!!  *huggles them all*

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
Awww..Scoops your puppies look so sweet and innocent!  :lovey:

Only one of them is innocent ;) But they are all wery friendly and so soft <3
Daiyuflower - They love huggsies <3

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
Okay, I already answered a couple of questions earlier.

Favorite pony... Hmmm if I could have any pony it would be Ice Crystal but my favorite... hmm, maybe Gusty? I love all the shy poses.

I love touristy stuff, especially postcards, I hang them up on a bulletin board in my room.

I have a red doberman dog named Scarlett (who is a huge coward XD) and we recently rescued 2 adult cats (both black) a shorthaired female named Poe and a longhaired male I named Severus. They are sweeties.

New question if you like: what is your favorite spooky/scary movie?
Mine is the 1963 version of The Haunting

<<<EDIT: I will be posting all the question answers here as they pop up>>>

Kids: No, thanks. ;) jk. I have 2 boys 8 & 5 (they think they are 21 and 17 though) Nah, don't send them anything. They so don't deserve it XD

Blind bags: The ones I need are on my wishlist on the link below. Please put your wants on your wishlists, I have easy access to waves 3&4. I also use a lot of boy molds for customizing.

Customs: Yep. That's what got me started here. My DA page has most of my work on it (except for certain swap ponies who I am waiting to arrive to post :) ) I love customs, but wouldn't feel disappointed if I didn't get one. Dear partner, if you are not a customizer, don't worry about it :) If you are and are dying to, go for it :) Especially blind bags. Can't resist a blind bag.

Candy from another country would be cool!

Fakies: I have a few I'd like to get rid of. Anyone here like fakies?
The only fakies I like are the ones that look like newborn g1's

Halloween candy: (Like I saw candy eyeballs and stuff the other day)
Mmm, Reese's pumpkins... I'm not picky about my candy though. Chocolate covered insects would gross me out but that's about it. I have 2 sons and 4 little brothers, it's hard to shock me.

Any candy you particularly dislike?
Coffee flavored

Favorite Halloween/spooky movie that you do not own?
The old House on Haunted Hill, I love old (clean-ish) bad movies, oh yah! I forgot, I want to get the Woman In Black too, but that's a new one. I would love more old ghost movies. 

Do you like any particular Disney themed movies or Halloween themed movies from Disney?
Legend of Sleepy Hollow, I do have a VHS of it though

Would you like any small Halloween party favor type of things? I wouldn't turn any away :) I especially like things that can be used as props for ponies or dolls

Is there anything that creeps you out but not in a good way? Like a you would throw the box and freak out?
No. I don't love clowns, but it would probably make me laugh that you put it in my box XD This is a good question though.

What is your absolute favorite type of decoration or item that would make your box fun?
I love potions bottles, I have a collection of them, but again, I love Halloween stuff in general. I also collect fake/hollow/altered books that look like spell books like these http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachments/halloween-crafts/86753d1316121934-spooky-altered-books-how-staged-book.jpg

What is your favorite thing to do on Halloween?
Dress up! I also love to visit local pumpkin patches with my kids around Halloween

I noticed some people mention books, but I didn't see a question about books specifically (sorry if I missed it). Is there a book you would like that is Halloween related? I would love even a used copy of 'The House on Haunted Hill' I keep forgetting to get one :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:50:18 PM by Salli »

Offline Daiyuflower

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »
what is your favorite spooky/scary movie?  Oh I'm a big scaredy cat...I don't do scary movies at all >_<  For halloween type movies, I love Nightmare before Christmas, the Corpse Bride, and Hocus Pocus.  I also like Ghostbusters and the Addams Family, and Coraline :)  And Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2012, 11:10:51 AM »
Hey, Coraline is creepy! The Lalaloopsy dolls creep me out just because of that. XD I don't do 'horror' movies, but I like old movies because they don't have all the gore and grossness. It's just good, old-fashioned scariness  ^.^

Offline Daiyuflower

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
Hey, Coraline is creepy! The Lalaloopsy dolls creep me out just because of that. XD
Oh I never made the connection between Lalaloopsy and Coraline before!  Yeah, Coraline is pretty creepy....the book is even creepier than the movie. 

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2012, 11:25:54 AM »
My favourite horror film? I love the Saw films, and I also like old films like Day of the Triffids and Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. Oooh, and anything Stephen King, I love him. Especially the film of Carrie.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2012, 11:28:22 AM »
Haha this has become the 'answer a lot of fun survey questions!' thread. :P

Cute Halloween stuff or creepy/serious?
I like both/any! :D

What's your favorite pony regardless of price?
Rainbow Dash!! G3 preferably but I think her G4 incarnation is okay as well. ^_^

Would you like extras related to my local area?
Halloween stuff from a different local area? Sure! That'd be cute. ^^

Do you have pets and do they enjoy treats?

That would be a big yes on both accounts lol! I have two cats. Kohaku is my lazy overweight tub of lard (I say this with the fondest voice imaginable :P ) so he won't play with toys much, though he does loooove to roll around in catnip.

Mango is a two year old who still thinks she's ten weeks old. She's on high speed ALL the time! I can hear her running around upstairs at night thumpthumpthumpthumpCRASH!....thumpthumpthump! Nothing slows her down! She loves toys. They both love treats of course lol.

Random blind bags? Or the H&M FiM hairclips?

Yes to both! Those hairclips are cute! And for the blindbags, I have a full set of wave 1 and the glitter ones from Target but I'd love anything from the other waves.

Favorite spooky/scary movie?

I am a HUGE horror movie buff. If you name it, I've most likely seen it. My favorite is Stay Alive, hands down. I like a horror movie that takes a new twist on an old concept. And one that has likeable characters! Too many horror movies try to make all their characters jerks or idiot teenagers that do things no one with half a braincell would do in real life... Plus you can tell the actors were having a lot of fun filming that one. ^^
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:30:25 AM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »
I am here to answer some questions!

I wanted to ask everyone what sort of Halloween themes or items they like?
Bats, black cats, and ghosts.  I like black and orange stuff too.

Also, I have extra FIM trading cards on hand--would you like to receive some as extras?

Nah. They would all be duplicates likely.

Do you like cute-halloweeney stuff or are you more of a creepy/serious halloween person?

I'm more of cutesy Halloween type person.

Regardless of price what is your all time favorite pony?

Too many to pick from.....many of my favorites are G1. Pinwheel, Red Roses, Sparkler, Fizzy, Sweet Pop, Sunbeam, Heart Throb, etc.

would you like extras that relate to my local area?
Yes! If my partner happens to be from another country, I'd love to try sweets from your country.

what is your favorite spooky/scary movie?
I will shamefully admit that I love The Human Centipede. Other favorites of mine are Wrong Turn, The Hills Have Eyes, Wolf Creek, The Others, Dead End, Last House on the Left, Nightmare Before Christmas

Pets?
I have a little Chihuahua named Dixie. She loves treats but please don't include anything with mystery meats. Basically avoid anything that includes stuff like meat meal, bone meal, blood meal, animal fast, or meat by-products. If you look up what those ingredients entail it would give you chills. She she loves anything with meat or cheese. I have even given her Slim Jims before (the people food, lol), but none that are spicey.

Blind bags?
I need many from wave 3
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »
Oops, I didn't answer the questions right. I blame my kids.

My dog will eat anything. Actually, she inhales more than eats. We call her 'the barkuum cleaner'. My cats seem to like treats so far, Severus seems to prefer poultry XD

I don't even know what the hairclips are! I need to look them up! I have all of wave 1 (except pink variant TS), Wave 3, Wave 4, the Target glitter pack and the TRU 3-packs (Apple family, Cloudsdale, Wedding) I would love any wave 2's or 5's. I don't mind getting random ones because I customize them :D My 'most wanted' list is on my wishlist

I want to read the book Coraline! I keep forgetting about it. I don't usually like the 'people being hunted by a psychopath' movies, I like more ghosts and monsters. I LOVE the Woman in Black. I need to own that one.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »

what is your favorite spooky/scary movie?
I will shamefully admit that I love The Human Centipede. Other favorites of mine are Wrong Turn, The Hills Have Eyes, Wolf Creek, The Others, Dead End, Last House on the Left, Nightmare Before Christmas

:lmao: o/` One of these things is not like the other... o/`
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »
New question if you like: what is your favorite spooky/scary movie?

I love Tim Burton movies! My favorites are Dark Shadows, Corpse Bride and Coraline :) I also like the Silent hill games, classics like Braham Strokers Dracula and the Resident Evil films XD Yeah...I like horror/action and stop-motion a lot!

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 12:06:18 PM

I want to read the book Coraline! I keep forgetting about it. I don't usually like the 'people being hunted by a psychopath' movies, I like more ghosts and monsters. I LOVE the Woman in Black. I need to own that one.

I'd highly reckomend the audio-book if you don't find time to read it. I *found* it on the internet and listened to it while walking the dogs each day. It's my favorite audio book next too The graveyard book! <3 (which i love to pieces!)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:06:18 PM by SweetScoops »

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »
OK, let's see...

I wanted to ask everyone what sort of Halloween themes or items they like?
Black cats, primarily. I enjoy pumpkin treats and scents as well

Also, I have extra FIM trading cards on hand--would you like to receive some as extras?
No thanks. I bought a couple of packs, but am not really into them.

Do you like cute-halloweeney stuff or are you more of a creepy/serious halloween person?
Definitely like more cutesy, mischievous stuff.

Regardless of price what is your all time favorite pony?
Tough one! I guess Wind Whistler and Gusty. And Minty.

Would you like extras that relate to my local area?
Sure, especially if it's something that is special to your area.

What is your favorite spooky/scary movie?
I'm not really into scary films, but I do appreciate the humor in Scream.

Pets?
I have four cats. Poe (great minds, huh Salli? :)), Isis, and Zoey are my black cats and Grey (Lord Greystroke) is grey and white. They are good on treats (the girls are nicknamed 'the Vulturettes,' as they like to swoop in and take their brothers' food), but toys are always appreciated! Cat nip is typically a hit.

Blind bags?
Yes, please! I know I don't need the mane six, or the sparkly mane six, but still need quite a few from Waves 2-5. I'll see if I can get a want list posted with specifics later.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal