collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever owned anything with bad or strange vibes?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever owned anything with bad or strange vibes?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2016, 11:33:46 AM »
I can't say if I ever owned anything with bad vibes. I tend to pick up vibes on places houses, and people more. My parents basement still makes my skin crawl and there was something very irksome about my grandmother's bedroom where a mirror faced a window.

Lately I'm hyper sensitive to nightmares, they tend to stick with me. I'm actually curled up in my livingroom with a cat trying to avoid the  uneasy feeling in the house from on right now. I can't figure out where they come from. A woman i met suggested smudging. I'm nervous about the idea. The whole what if I let something bad in when i try to push the negivity out thing.

That said, has anyone ever tried smudging thier ponies to get rid of a negitive vibe?
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2016, 06:24:32 PM »
I can't say if I ever owned anything with bad vibes. I tend to pick up vibes on places houses, and people more. My parents basement still makes my skin crawl and there was something very irksome about my grandmother's bedroom where a mirror faced a window.

Lately I'm hyper sensitive to nightmares, they tend to stick with me. I'm actually curled up in my livingroom with a cat trying to avoid the  uneasy feeling in the house from on right now. I can't figure out where they come from. A woman i met suggested smudging. I'm nervous about the idea. The whole what if I let something bad in when i try to push the negivity out thing.

That said, has anyone ever tried smudging thier ponies to get rid of a negitive vibe?

You have to fill it in with good vibes. After you cleanse an area. The incense , burning plants whatever you use chase stuff out. You'd be surprised how easy it is to fill a place with good vibes. I find calm or upbeat music does the trick.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 08:26:36 PM »
I get lots of vibes as do my hubby and his dad - theirs are about people and living things. I'm very instinctual, less about people though, and more about nature. I'm very unobservant, and tend to sense rather than see, but this has been failing me a little lately (I know they're there, but it doesn't register), and I've been really jumpy, because I just don't notice things visually, and people tend to just appear in my personal space a little too abruptly - all at once, so to speak.

As for bad vibes, I haven't ever come across malevolent vibes, but negative-ish, sure. Not so much items but places. Certain things attract me tends to be more the case, like a certain tree, or animal, or stone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 05:12:06 PM »
Not that I can recall.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 06:17:56 PM »
Yes Yes and triple yes!

You have to fill it in with good vibes. After you cleanse an area. The incense , burning plants whatever you use chase stuff out. You'd be surprised how easy it is to fill a place with good vibes. I find calm or upbeat music does the trick.

None of this ever worked for me.  Burn it! :lol:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:21:00 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 06:30:50 PM »
Pictures tula with flamethrower and goggles, going all Rambo on bad vibes possessions

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 02:20:04 PM »
There was a store I went into that I hate. It used to be someone's house but was made into a store. It makes my chest feel tight and for some reason makes me feel claustrophobic. I find it strange that I feel claustrophobic when the place is huge and there aren't usually a lot of people in there.. I feel as if I could be trapped. I've been into many old 'store-houses' like that but I can wander around without those feelings.

I don't believe I've ever owned anything that gave me any sort of vibe, though. When I was younger I had a drawing of a dog in a frame made by someone which I was terrified of, but I think that was more of I didn't like the way it looked and the 'follow me' eyes didn't help.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
Yes.  They don't stay long.  *shudders* Unless they want to.  It took me seven relocations to finally lose That One Creepy Brooch.  That was just unnerving and awful.  I threw it in a trash can so many times.  I gave it away three times!  it always came back to that spot in the jewelry box...

I was completely, irrationally terrified of certain artwork when I was young - my mom had a portrait  on the stair landing, and I would sit at the top of the stairs and bawl hysterically to be carried down the stairs because I didn't like the portrait looking at me...   

I have gotten better about this but there are even times in a museum where I stop and have to force myself not to react because the vibes are so strong!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:36:30 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 07:17:33 PM »
My mom has a mirror that used to give off terrible vibes. Ornate and curved, bigger at the top than the bottom, so it appears top-heavy and skull shaped. I used to hate walking past it in the hallway. She relocated it to the dining room a few years back and...maybe it's the location, but I don't get bad vibes from it anymore. Maybe it got tired of being angry at everyone.

I also have a porcelain doll that tends to creep out my friends (because, you know, dolls), but all I've ever gotten from it is patient, loving vibes. I tell everyone, Be nice to my doll, because it's really a very gentle doll and it wants to be liked.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2016, 09:29:53 PM »
I threw away my copy of Balto II years ago because when I watched it, certain parts gave me the feeling of dread or 'wrongness' that I get when I'm around something with demonic influence which thankfully is a very rare event. Can't even remember the last time that happened.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 09:48:15 AM »
Not especially. But the place where I board my horse at used to be a private residence. Back in the 80's the owner of the house was murdered in the house. Said house is now the stable's clubhouse. I get a weird feeling in the laundry area, and someone told me the murder took place in that area of the house. It's not really a negative feeling, though. Sometimes I feel like whatever is there, if anything really is there, is glad there's so much laughter and love in the house now. And I feel like they might be watching out for the horses. It's silly, maybe, but I've always thought animals were good guardians against bad mojo. Horses especially so as they are so strong and empathic.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline retrogradenova

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 11:34:23 AM »
And I feel like they might be watching out for the horses. It's silly, maybe, but I've always thought animals were good guardians against bad mojo.

This! This is is the exact reason I never turn down helping an animal. It's also the reason at one point I temporarily had nine cats.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 03:32:14 AM »
There have only been two objects that I've gotten bad vibes from. But the weird thing is that they're both NEW things and I'm their only owner, so I don't know where they get this from.

The first is my G4 Diamond Tiara. Whenever I'm anywhere near her, I feel like someone is staring daggers at me. It's just a very...hateful feeling. I swear she's also moved a few times on her own as well. I always find her tilted more to the left than where I put her. I've been meaning to get rid of her for a while now, and I really don't know why I haven't. Maybe I'm a bit scared that she'll come back if I do. That's one of my biggest paranormal fears, honestly.

The second is my Dollfie Dream/Obitsu hybrid boy. Though with him, I only got a bad vibe from him specifically at night and only for the first two months or so that I had him. I'm not even afraid of dolls. :huh: Let alone a doll I've worked so hard on. I never get that feeling from him anymore though. I guess maybe I cleansed him of any weird energy he somehow picked up, because due to paranoia again, I made sure to only do modding/painting/sewing work on him while I was in extremely good moods. I frankly won't even touch him if I'm not feeling totally well. Just to keep that energy to myself because that's another one of my biggest paranormal fears- any bad or harmful entity attaching itself to one of my objects. I have been extra scared since some places say that these things are naturally more attracted to things with a human or humanoid form, like dolls. :shocked: I just want to keep spooky things out of my life. No thank you to that.

Offline Masquerade75

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
    • Masquerade's Vintage & Custom Ponies
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2016, 06:02:45 AM »
I have a good one for you all.
My sister and her boyfriend moved out of their home because they sold it and temporarily stayed at mine for about 2 months until they were able to take possession of their new home and move all their crap in. They took their time trickling their crap from my place to theirs. Left behind (because they were not in a hurry) was two 3 foot statues of these   guys, in uniform. They were plaster, my sister painted them a few years ago, they themselves picked them up from a garage sale.
Well, when I finally got my house back to myself, I live down stairs,.. I kept hearing running up stairs. Pitter patter down the hall, or a slow walk to the kitchen or random movement. I was thinking there is No one home but me. A few times I let my Standard Poodle (My protector)  run up stairs to flush out any intruders in case someone did break in to rob me. But every time there was no one. I would go up there and see these two statues.
I kept telling my sister ,you better take your statues because they are running a muck in my house! Not sure at the time she believed me or not but adventually one left and she took it home.
Then the past 2 months, the pitter patter upstairs did not stop. My sister left for a vacation, not taking her other statue home. I just grumbley thought Oh well, she can just take him when she gets home. THEN HE SLAMMED a window! I said THATS IT! Party time is over! I picked him up and put him out the front door. Text My sisters boyfriend and said If you want your statue come get him NOW, he has been evicted!!
And its been 1 month, and its quiet....
So, this is the kicker...

My sister returns from her vacation. And the subject about the statue comes up between her and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend states 'manly' that he  doesn't believe in all this ghost crap, but then admits he thought he heard something running upstairs in their house and now wants to sell the statues... HA HA HA HA HA

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2016, 06:43:23 AM »
There have only been two objects that I've gotten bad vibes from. But the weird thing is that they're both NEW things and I'm their only owner, so I don't know where they get this from.

The first is my G4 Diamond Tiara. Whenever I'm anywhere near her, I feel like someone is staring daggers at me. It's just a very...hateful feeling. I swear she's also moved a few times on her own as well. I always find her tilted more to the left than where I put her. I've been meaning to get rid of her for a while now, and I really don't know why I haven't. Maybe I'm a bit scared that she'll come back if I do. That's one of my biggest paranormal fears, honestly.

The second is my Dollfie Dream/Obitsu hybrid boy. Though with him, I only got a bad vibe from him specifically at night and only for the first two months or so that I had him. I'm not even afraid of dolls. :huh: Let alone a doll I've worked so hard on. I never get that feeling from him anymore though. I guess maybe I cleansed him of any weird energy he somehow picked up, because due to paranoia again, I made sure to only do modding/painting/sewing work on him while I was in extremely good moods. I frankly won't even touch him if I'm not feeling totally well. Just to keep that energy to myself because that's another one of my biggest paranormal fears- any bad or harmful entity attaching itself to one of my objects. I have been extra scared since some places say that these things are naturally more attracted to things with a human or humanoid form, like dolls. :shocked: I just want to keep spooky things out of my life. No thank you to that.

Could be a ghost instead of the objects themselves?

Post Merge: August 12, 2016, 06:45:09 AM

I have a good one for you all.
My sister and her boyfriend moved out of their home because they sold it and temporarily stayed at mine for about 2 months until they were able to take possession of their new home and move all their crap in. They took their time trickling their crap from my place to theirs. Left behind (because they were not in a hurry) was two 3 foot statues of these   guys, in uniform. They were plaster, my sister painted them a few years ago, they themselves picked them up from a garage sale.
Well, when I finally got my house back to myself, I live down stairs,.. I kept hearing running up stairs. Pitter patter down the hall, or a slow walk to the kitchen or random movement. I was thinking there is No one home but me. A few times I let my Standard Poodle (My protector)  run up stairs to flush out any intruders in case someone did break in to rob me. But every time there was no one. I would go up there and see these two statues.
I kept telling my sister ,you better take your statues because they are running a muck in my house! Not sure at the time she believed me or not but adventually one left and she took it home.
Then the past 2 months, the pitter patter upstairs did not stop. My sister left for a vacation, not taking her other statue home. I just grumbley thought Oh well, she can just take him when she gets home. THEN HE SLAMMED a window! I said THATS IT! Party time is over! I picked him up and put him out the front door. Text My sisters boyfriend and said If you want your statue come get him NOW, he has been evicted!!
And its been 1 month, and its quiet....
So, this is the kicker...

My sister returns from her vacation. And the subject about the statue comes up between her and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend states 'manly' that he  doesn't believe in all this ghost crap, but then admits he thought he heard something running upstairs in their house and now wants to sell the statues... HA HA HA HA HA

That's creepy! I woulda dropped them both off at the house asap!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:45:09 AM by Leave a Whisper »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal