collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162570 times)

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #225 on: October 15, 2013, 05:20:45 AM »
Cool updates! It's showing the diy zelf in  stock so I'll see if I can convince my roomie to take me there. I am starving for  new zelfs, rofl!

Edit: Omg guys! It's giant! ! ! Aaaahhhhh! !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aaand one more pic for scale!

Okay....one more. I can't get enough of these glittery eyes...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:45:16 PM by vortex1310 »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 15, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
Awwww, that's really cute, vortex1310! Such a good idea for this particular toyline, that focuses on the colorful design of each character to go with their personality.

In not-so-great news today, I stopped at TRU to see if there were any new Zelfs on the shelf, but there weren't. I ventured to the front of the store and asked if there were any boxes out back because I was looking for a particular character I hadn't seen on the shelf, and described her as green with a four-leaf clover on her. The lady at the customer service desk replied, "Ahh, that one everyone is asking about. Sorry, what we have on the shelf is all we have."

-_- Sigh. I should have known. I'm never going to get Clover. Obviously everyone is looking for her, probably to scalp her on ebay. I'm so discouraged. None of my Walmarts even stock them, and the one TRU in my area doesn't have many to pick from. They didn't even have the super-big Design Your Zelf, just one box of the minis, and less than a dozen mediums and about that many large.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 15, 2013, 01:53:18 PM »
Hey guys, I saw a bunch of Clovers today at my local TRU Express!  :dropjaw: I have no idea why or how, totally bizarre. I would LOVE to trade for ponies/dolls on my wishlists? (links are in my sig) If anyone is interested in a trade please let me know :) I don't know how quickly they'll disappear from the store, but I could stop in again anytime this week to get her.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 15, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
o.o pm'ing you!!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2013, 02:36:56 PM »
PMed! Just got Pegasue! :D
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2013, 06:15:32 PM »
I believe I've now replied to all PMs :D And I should add, if a trade doesn't work I am willing to pick up a Clover at cost if I can get payment up front. :) Zelfs are approx $8 after tax here, and shipping to most places looks like it'd be in the $8-12 range. I'd refund immediately if I couldn't get her. I'll be headed back to TRU tomorrow (as in, in about 12 hours from this post, lol). I totally understand if people aren't comfortable with paying up front; just putting it out there as well in case I can help someone out that way! ^.^

edit to add: Okay, if my luck holds I'm picking up 6 Clovers at lunch today for those I've spoken and arranged with via PM :) I don't want to overpromise (I know there were half a dozen, and I *think* a few more, but not sure) so that's all I'll do for now, but feel free to message me still and if there are indeed more than that I will do my best to do another round ^.^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 08:55:55 PM by Zombelina »

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 15, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
Am I counted in the 6? :)
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2013, 02:12:29 AM »
Awwwe, that's so sweet to pick up Clovers for everyone!
I always look when I go out but I haven't seen any. She popped up and since then I haven't been able to catch any :/

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2013, 02:52:37 AM »

Oh my goh, vortex1310, she's HUGE. Wow! I like that she seems to hold the face shape of the medium zelfs. The large ones look different to me. So cute!

Zombelina, woah you found that many! Awesome!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:57:32 AM by 3377345 »

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2013, 07:40:04 AM »
6 Clovers obtained! :cheer: I've PM'd everyone I've arranged trades or payment with ^.^

And, there are still two more at the store! :D The shelf didn't look like it'd been touched since I was there yesterday, so I'm going to hazard a guess they'll still be there tomorrow. I can't do any more trades now, but if there are two more people who'd like me to pick her up tomorrow at cost ($8 + shipping, which should be $8-12), do PM me! They will go to whoever asks & pays first :)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:46:05 AM by Zombelina »

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »
Omigosh, that white Zelf is HUGE!  So that's why she was so pricey.  I love her face, though!  She does look more like the medium Zelfs than the large.  I love that!  I guess this white Zelf is an "extra-large."  LOL. 

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
6 Clovers obtained! :cheer: I've PM'd everyone I've arranged trades or payment with ^.^

And, there are still two more at the store! :D The shelf didn't look like it'd been touched since I was there yesterday, so I'm going to hazard a guess they'll still be there tomorrow. I can't do any more trades now, but if there are two more people who'd like me to pick her up tomorrow at cost ($8 + shipping, which should be $8-12), do PM me! They will go to whoever asks & pays first :)

PM'd you!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2013, 06:30:58 PM »
Replied to PMs, and those last two Clovers are now reserved! Now fingers crossed luck will hold for tomorrow so I can nab them ^.^

(And I will still keep my eyes peeled for more, though this is all there is for now... the distribution is apparently so weird that I imagine it could happen again! :))

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »
Thanks for looking out for us, Zombelina.  I haven't even seen Clovers ONCE in my state.  Not once yet.

By the way, did everybody see this new post on the Zelfs Facebook?  Someone named Chloe posted a picture of all her tinies, and below it Moose Toys made a reply that says:

"OMZ! Check it out Zelfie you nearly have them all, so gorge!! Thanks for your comments we're glad you love The Zelfs as much as we do. Stay tuned for more cute and quirky Zelfs coming sooon! xozox"

That last sentence!!!!  Squeeeee!!!!  More Zelfs are on the way!!!  I wonder how "soon" is "soon"?   :P

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2013, 01:35:35 AM »
I went to TRU yesterday and still now medium Zelfs at all!  :( I'm still hoping to find Clover on my own. They had the green house set of the little Zelfs and I was so tempted, but at $30 and that I'm trying to stick with medium size I decided not to get it. Seeing all the different finishes in person for the first time was really neat though! I might pick it up later if they go on sale.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal