collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162585 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1455 on: October 30, 2015, 10:01:46 AM »

10.00 is good  for them lol if i saw a snophie for 10.00 i'd snathc it up.  i've seen them go for   close to 75 100.00 each .

Haha, I'm just a frugal person who doesn't like to spend money frivolously. :blush:

I have been thinking of Cleocat though,I may just break and buy the one. An Egyptian black cat is hard for me to pass up.

lol i ehear you   i cnat afford to spend it frivoersly  i    only have a small budget i cna spend things on monthly.  i relaly want snophie. but thanks to  a     kind member here i'm  getting    Cleocat jewerly and the  crystal gems unicorn so i'm happy ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 30, 2015, 12:25:51 PM »
:)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:31:44 AM by nhal039 »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 21, 2016, 12:07:06 AM »
Have some art.

http://toyparadise.tumblr.com/post/137738887965/zelfs-series-6-leaflet

http://toyparadise.tumblr.com/post/137738335000/new-zelfs-banner

Really liking the new LE. I hope I can find someone who still needs Pearleen.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 22, 2016, 12:38:22 AM »
Have some art.

I don't have her yet lol recently got Cleo and. Ruby. I'm loving the New century one

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 22, 2016, 08:44:38 AM »
Have some art.

I don't have her yet lol recently got Cleo and. Ruby. I'm loving the New century one

But unfortunately you are in the US too so that won't help me get Series 6. (Gahhh why Moose? I'm still looking for the Series 5 Crystals too)

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2016, 09:50:10 AM »
USA pony/zelf fans!

One of the facebook groups for Zelf collectors is starting an online petition to try to get the attention of Toys R' Us to convince them to sell Zelfs again in the USA. I know it's a long shot, but if you all could take a moment to sign the petition, it would help our chances of getting their attention. :)

https://www.change.org/p/toys-r-us-bring-the-zelfs-by-moose-toys-back-to-u-s-retailers-toysrus?recruiter=48422362&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2016, 11:56:46 AM »
USA pony/zelf fans!

One of the facebook groups for Zelf collectors is starting an online petition to try to get the attention of Toys R' Us to convince them to sell Zelfs again in the USA. I know it's a long shot, but if you all could take a moment to sign the petition, it would help our chances of getting their attention. :)

https://www.change.org/p/toys-r-us-bring-the-zelfs-by-moose-toys-back-to-u-s-retailers-toysrus?recruiter=48422362&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

What about one for Target? I honestly think they would do great at Target if they gave them a chance.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 24, 2016, 04:58:28 PM »
In package pics:

http://kawaii-unicorn-puppy-princess.tumblr.com/post/137870693485/omz-were-zuper-ezcited-to-show-everyone-part1

http://kawaii-unicorn-puppy-princess.tumblr.com/post/137870730115/omz-were-zuper-ezcited-to-show-everyone-part2

http://kawaii-unicorn-puppy-princess.tumblr.com/post/137870760775/omz-were-zuper-ezcited-to-show-everyone-part3

I really like all the mediums and if they were still in stores I'd get them all but since they aren't I'll have to narrow them down.

I was hoping my rash of Pearleens would have helped but it seems everyone who wanted Pearleen in the UK sent away for her. So now I dunno what I'm going to do because my plan of trading my Pearleens for them doesn't seem likely now.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: February 07, 2016, 08:35:57 AM »
hey just posting if there are any Aussies or Kiwis see  that the gemz line of zelfs are selling in regular stores??  I would love to trade for nirvana if there are any members about who can snag the latest greatest of these guys = think there are like 6 of 'em season 5 (geesh) already. I love the medium size and they sit great on MLP :-) IMO

:-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: February 07, 2016, 11:57:33 AM »
no sorry no sign of them here. im really hopeing they will show up in NZ, i think they are in Aussy though. i love to get my hands on the gem Angelala and sugar bunny and talleen from that line too.
anyways would have loved to trade with you hun ;)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: February 07, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
hey just posting if there are any Aussies or Kiwis see  that the gemz line of zelfs are selling in regular stores??  I would love to trade for nirvana if there are any members about who can snag the latest greatest of these guys = think there are like 6 of 'em season 5 (geesh) already. I love the medium size and they sit great on MLP :-) IMO

:-)

They're around here in pretty much most retailers that carry Zelfs - Big W, TRU, Coles, Woolworths. There are six mediums in the Crystal Gemz line (Angelala, Moona, Starkle, Moonicorn, Sugar Bunny, So-anne) and one super deluxe sized (Princess Crystella). Do you have a trade list anywhere? :)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: February 07, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »
ooh coolio - was hoping that was the case since Moose is local as a toy company (most of the ebay listings I was seeing were Australian)  yay - sending a PM :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

autieluna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1467 on: February 08, 2016, 11:06:39 PM »
If anyone would be interested in picking up 3 of the Crystal Gemz Zelfs and sending them to the U.S. either for a fee or in exchange for me to pick up an American release toy for you, please please PM me!!! :)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: February 17, 2016, 08:37:07 PM »
Series 6 ahoy! Found at Big W, I like the "dreams" theme but too bad I'm not keen on any of the new supers. Seeing Zelfs wearing clothes is a little... odd... it's the same reason I never liked the 80s troll dolls, that flesh tone always made them look nude. Previously Polly Roger was an outlier, but now the animalistic and fae creatures are looking kinda nudie rudie on the shelf next to these new humanised characters! :lol:

Spoiler
Got a dream to follow? Just believe in your Zelf and you can be what you want to be!

Whether you're a creator, maker, helper or baker, just choose a job that's fun to do and you can make your dreams come true!

Harmonie the Pop Star Zelf

Zelf bio: Born to perform, when she steps on stage she lets herzelf go. Naturally talented, she leads and her fans follow - "Stick ya hair in the air like you just don't care!"

Zelf Power: Talent (Be a Star and you'll go far!)

Fabitat: Zuper Star Tour Bus

Birthday: World Singing Day (October 24)

E-Vett the Vet Zelf

Zelf bio: Pet friendly and pet mendy! That's what this healing Zelf is all about! She's a vet who's always there and ready to care. With a diploma in cuddles and pats, she has a soothing touch that's healy good!

Zelf Power: Healing (Being a Vet is the best job yet!)

Fabitar: The Heal Yourzelf Hospital

Birthday: World Animal Day (October 4)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: February 18, 2016, 06:37:38 AM »
I completely agree! Though I only have one or two of the Super sized ones anyway, since they take up too much room. I think the idea of Zelfs that inspire kids to 'follow their dreams' is absolutely cute, but I don't know if it really fits the Zelf world. It's been established that these are pixie-like and animal-like creatures that are tiny and live in a garden. Some of them now wearing clothes is a tad weird.

They could have done a few other things to keep the 'dreams' idea but still keep the Zelfs...zelf-like. lol.

1.) Instead of full outfits, just give them some fun accessories for each 'dream.' Like a stethescope/chef hat/hair berrettes/neck handkerchief/etc. That would still get the point across without it seeming like they are wearing a full outfit.

2.) Keep all the 'dream' Zelfs animal-like instead of human-like. I don't think it's quite as weird to see a mouse in a vet outfit as it is to see a purple-skinnned human-like Zelf in a popstar outfit, for example. (Plus it would be so cute! A little mouse vet, a raccoon chef, a dalmation fire fighter, etc.!)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal