collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162598 times)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1320 on: March 27, 2015, 03:15:49 AM »
S4 mediums are hitting my local stores. It's been kind of disappointing because the first wave seems to be five that I'm not interested in buying - Cindy, Polly, Galexia, Roberta and Smoothie. Often with multiple Robertas on shelf. They're at Target and Big W, and today for the first time I saw them at TRU. In amongst the pink and purple rabble, I found a royal jewel! Cleocat is now hangin out as the fifth member of the feline family. :P I'm really liking how the Rares seem to be a tiny bit more common now than Clover and Jewely were... perhaps that's in reaction to the multitudes of complaints from family members whose child wants the special Zelf.

I've also seen the Supers at Toy World and now Target. The first wave seems to be Baabera, Sheldon and Hightail. I picked up a Baabera, I just love her droopy ears and gold tinsel.

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 27, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
It would be great if the Targets around here started carrying them.  Our "local" TRU closed recently so the closest one is now about an hour away!  Congrats on Cleocat!  I haven't told my daughter about her yet since we probably won't find one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1322 on: March 27, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »
Yeah, i really wish more stores here in the US carried them. Target and Walmart carry shopkins- made by the same ckmpany, Moose, so whaaat is the holdup!? xD I miss when Walfart used to sell them. Thats how I found clover, at TRU i dont stand a chance in this healvily populated metroplex having only 2 toys r us's nearby.

Im going to TRU to look for some goodies for my swap partner. I will peek at the zelfs but i know there wont be anything good in stock....

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 27, 2015, 07:57:44 AM »
Yeah, i really wish more stores here in the US carried them. Target and Walmart carry shopkins- made by the same ckmpany, Moose, so whaaat is the holdup!? xD I miss when Walfart used to sell them. Thats how I found clover, at TRU i dont stand a chance in this healvily populated metroplex having only 2 toys r us's nearby.

Im going to TRU to look for some goodies for my swap partner. I will peek at the zelfs but i know there wont be anything good in stock....
Walmart quoted a price too low for Moose to make any profit and refused to budge. Idk why Target didn't tho but it could be they are leery of anything troll-like after being swamped with Trollz that didn't end up selling.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 27, 2015, 08:52:38 AM »
I just bought 30 lil' zelfs LOL that's how zelf deprived I am. However hopefully I'll be able to get some medium zelfs too! <3
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #1325 on: March 30, 2015, 05:02:00 AM »
I'm glad to hear wave 4 is popping up! When I go into town today I'll have to check TRU. I'm not a pink/purple fan, but I do want Galexia.

Are there any wave 4 that May turn out to be hard to find? I never seem to be able to predict these.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:03:45 AM by QueenStarglow »

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: March 30, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »
I am so behind. I need to check out TRU this weekend and see if any new Zelfs are there I missed. I want Stardust so bad.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1327 on: March 30, 2015, 08:58:15 PM »
So hey. I never thought I'd end up in the Dollhouse forum but guess what I discovered :P

I got Cindy-Moo from Amazon, she arrived today. The local TRU closed a few years ago, so it's online for me, I guess. I want so many of these things :lol: I don't even know how many there are. I had to do an eenie-meenie to pick one out of the half dozen or so I found on Amazon that weren't crazy expensive.

Are the majority of you guys keeping them MIP?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

mickey

« Reply #1328 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:54 PM »
 Hi, I found these 4 at TRU yesterday OOMA,CYRIL, OCEANA, & STARDUST. Cyril is sooo cute!

I still need FLARE, FLITTABELL, & SKETALIA ,LAYLANI and cleocat!

Offline TwinkleEye

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • TwinkleEye's little sculptures
« Reply #1329 on: April 01, 2015, 07:21:31 AM »
(...)Cyril is sooo cute!(...)

You are so right! Cyril is sitting on my desk. But in profile she looks creepy i think.  :lol:

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #1330 on: April 04, 2015, 08:39:28 PM »
Edit* found*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:27:07 PM by Melodia »

mickey

« Reply #1331 on: April 05, 2015, 12:16:17 PM »
My cat likes this lil zelf!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FluffleNuff

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 10, 2015, 06:10:28 PM »

My cat likes this lil zelf!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HAHAHA that is SO cute!!! ^^

Hey guys, please look out for a spare Cleocat for me, a friend of mine just got her hopes up and they crashed when someone wanted £40-50 worth of ponies for their Cleocat zelf. Would love to send her one by surprise, so please keep your eyes peeled for me!! :)
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 10, 2015, 07:19:17 PM »
I finally just broke down and bought a Cleocat off of Ebay.  I figure at least this time of year it's cheaper than it will be around Christmas.  My daughter wanted a Jewely last year and they got way too expensive by that time.  Thinking ahead this year, lol.

Has anyone seen the squirrel zelf yet in stores?  I love squirrels so I think I'll have to get that one for myself.  =)

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 12, 2015, 09:56:09 AM »
Ok, everyone who found the new ones need to post pics! :P I still haven't seen the second half of the newest wave except in the illustrations on the pamphlet. Nothing new in my area. We did get the first half of the new wave but no second wave yet. I'm desperately searching for Cleocat, (just like everyone else) but no luck so far :(  With her little pharaoh getup, she reminds me so much of my dear little black cat who I lost back in October, who I'd dress up as a pharaoh for Halloween...but because that one has sentimental significance, that means it'll probably be harder to find :P

I did finally find Pandela the other day though, so I guess that's my consolation prize for now.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal