collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162589 times)

Tararawr

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #690 on: March 09, 2014, 08:30:50 PM »
Here are my medium buddies...bet you csnt guess my favorite color lol!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 10, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »
I saw Snapjack I think yesterday, though that one is not to my taste. Birchy and Kitsu returned as well (and somehow stuck around til today)... I just keep forgetting to grab them! Those two may be my favorites from this round. I'm also digging Dorothy-Dot, Catsby, Dandy-lion, and Lochlan.

We also happened to get a series 1 Elfa back in, and I should grab her too. I really want her, the green one with the black cat, the angel, and the werewolf (I snagged one before Christmas but wound up sending it to my boyfriend who loved her xD) in medium size.

ShortyBoo, I agree! I hope they keep coming out with interesting new ones. The Masquerade versions did not wow me, but hey, at least there were lots of new characters, and at least they did switch up the paint jobs respectably. Hasbro thinks putting out one new character and slapping some cardboard masks on is sufficient for a masquerade line, and their Rainbow Rocks effort is pitiful (they just had to use those awesomely painted concept arts and then release no painted playfuls...). >_>

Slightly off topic but it seems Hasbro is releasing a line of Playful Ponies with designs all over them. Stock pics of Cheerilee and three of the mane 6 have been spotted.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Marionette

« Reply #692 on: March 11, 2014, 07:50:33 PM »
Slightly off topic but it seems Hasbro is releasing a line of Playful Ponies with designs all over them. Stock pics of Cheerilee and three of the mane 6 have been spotted.

Ah, that's great! I'd only seen stock pics of the Rainbow Power playfuls without the designs (like this), and I was like, "Seriously?" That's how the Pinkie in the copter is too, only streaked hair.

Anyway, back to Zelfs! I tried watching the cartoon. It's... not very good. xD But I expected that. Toy line cartoons that actually turn out good are rare, even less so when they're 2 minute webisodes. As long as the toys are cute, I'm happy. :P

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 12, 2014, 05:40:22 PM »
anyone finding the other six wave two animal zelfs I emailed the moose company and they said  they are out but im having no luck with them really want lady b catsby owlmanadandy lion dorthea doe and webina as easter basket goodies lets hope they show up soon nothing new on toys r us seit or amazon

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 12, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »
Nope, just the first ones.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 12, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »
WHAT THE HECK TRU!  :pullhair:

For the past three weeks the Zelf stand has been almost entirely empty in my TRU. They have a few of the playsets (Tressa and Ribbita) and a row of Large Series 1 Zelfs on the bottom shelf that have not been selling, and on the top shelf there's been a few Series 2 Masquerade Zelfs, but always just a couple at a time. I stop by every Wednesday, since that's when they get new shipments to the store, hoping they would get the new Series 2 characters.

As I walked up the aisle today, from a distance I saw that all three shelves were stuffed full of Medium-sized Zelfs! I freaked out and rushed up to the Zelf stand. And what did I find?

TWENTY SEVEN GARNEYS.

I'm not even kidding. All three shelves were stuffed full of 27 medium sized Series 1 Garney! I just stopped in shock and stared. What the heck happened here?!

I carefully went through the shelves twice, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and there were 7 Series 1 Vampulas mixed in. So, 27 Garney and 7 Vampula. All Series 1. And the Masquerades were long gone.

I have no idea what happened, but let this be a warning! Just be careful what you wish for, folks! For three weeks I have been wishing and wishing that the Masquerade Zelfs would disappear and there would be something different on the shelves... now I wish they would go back to the Masquerades! :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 12, 2014, 06:08:47 PM »
I mentioned this a few pages back, same thing here  :huh: Garneys galore. Sooo weird.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 12, 2014, 08:08:17 PM »
I have a good mix at my TRU, so if anyone needs any of the common ones let me know :) I may go tomorrow.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 12, 2014, 08:16:41 PM »
TWENTY SEVEN GARNEYS.

I mentioned this a few pages back, same thing here  :huh: Garneys galore. Sooo weird.

Ha ha same at mine. I stopped in last Friday and there were like 10 Garneys  :blink:

I wish mine was that one with a dozen Miss Clovers

http://dollienews.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:22:56 PM by 3377345 »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 12, 2014, 08:30:57 PM »
OMG!  :cry: That is so ridiculously unfair

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #700 on: March 12, 2014, 08:39:42 PM »
My store got a huge shipment of Lil' D! Something weird must've happened at the distribution center...

The Canadian store overstocked with Miss Clover was amazing, but the great thing is that the person who discovered them picked them up for other collectors at cost, so many happy endings were had!

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #701 on: March 13, 2014, 05:17:55 AM »
My store got a huge shipment of Lil' D! Something weird must've happened at the distribution center...

The Canadian store overstocked with Miss Clover was amazing, but the great thing is that the person who discovered them picked them up for other collectors at cost, so many happy endings were had!

Yes, indeed! I'm over the moon to have be one of the lucky ones to get one!

Can you imagine walking in and seeing that though? I think I'd be close to passing out with excitement!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 13, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
I'm not sure what's happening. We've seen in the past that the orders most likely come in sets of 12. There were 12 characters in the original release, and 12 new characters for the Series 2 release. There's also half-sets, which come in boxes of 6 (the Series 2 Masquerade).

But these seem to be large batches of a single character, which is very odd. If they are still in sets of 12, then each box is filled with 12 Garneys, or 12 Lil'D's, or 12 Vampulas? But is this being done on purpose, like they're switching how they ship the medium sized ones to retail stores, or is it a mistake that we're seeing sets of all one character? Hmm. Maybe we should contact Moose Inc.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 13, 2014, 11:38:27 AM »
I will say I won't complain about the Garney overstock, because I'm getting my first zelf and I love him/her the most!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Tararawr

« Reply #704 on: March 13, 2014, 08:14:14 PM »
My local TRU has had a ton of series 1 Flamys multiple times. You will go in one day and they have nothing but Flamys...go in next week and have a bunch of mixed masquerades and series ones....then a week later have a bunch of Flamys again. It's weird how it seems like they're arriving in stores in bunches of the same character!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal