collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162598 times)

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #480 on: February 04, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »
I'm not too crazy about the animal Zelfs, either. They just aren't my style.  I like the Zelfs best when they look like little Brian Froud-style goblins.  I'm not planning on getting very many of the Series 2 Zelfs, just a few of them.  I do like that ladybug, though.  :P

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 04, 2014, 02:17:51 PM »
SCEEEEEEENTED ZELFS!! :D

Can you buy zelfs from the TRU online store internationally?

And uh, can someone please tell me when spring is? Being stuck in a country without four seasons makes toy releases confusing. (Autumn is after spring right? When is that?)

I absolutely ADORE white tigers! Hopefully I'll be able to get White tiger and Jewely!
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2014, 02:59:44 PM »
Fluffynuff-it's Spring Summer then fall and winter.

I like the looks of some of the new ones coming but no where near me carries them.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »

And uh, can someone please tell me when spring is? Being stuck in a country without four seasons makes toy releases confusing. (Autumn is after spring right? When is that?)

I think officially Spring is from around March 20-June 20.

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2014, 03:30:09 PM »
Yep, Zelfs are officially doing MLP better than MLP.

*hi5* Got that right!

The masquerade theme and the scented theme both brought back memories of the more exciting MLP lines. ^_^ Too bad Hasbro has turned into repeated characters only, slapped on glitter, and cardstock accessories!

I agree :/ Zelfs are doing it like how mlp USED to do mlp! Instead of same release differnt colours, we have different moulds, scents, wings. I expect we'll soon see transparent zelfs, and zelfs that have a secret compartment, and zelfs with babies and zelfs rollerskates and magic message symbols *__*
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #485 on: February 04, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »
I kind of want the owl zelf. I have a weakness for all thing owls.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #486 on: February 04, 2014, 10:30:14 PM »
If anyone's still interested in trading Lil' Zelfs, I have doubles of these guys:

Lunanne pearl, Angelala regular, Lunanne regular, Pega Sue regular, Spellinda regular, Elfa pearl, Mermalade regular.

The ones I need are:
Spellinda glitter
Lil' D regular, glitter
Mermalade glitter
Vampula glitter
Buttershy pearl
Angelala glitter
Elfa glitter
Howlette regular, pearl, glitter
Lunanne glitter
Garny pearl, glitter

I thought I was doing pretty good until I typed out all the ones I still need...yikes!  :crazy:

(By the way, if these trading posts are bugging anyone, I can post it in the Sales forum instead!)

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 05, 2014, 01:47:26 AM »
If anyone's still interested in trading Lil' Zelfs, I have doubles of these guys:

Lunanne pearl, Angelala regular, Lunanne regular, Pega Sue regular, Spellinda regular, Elfa pearl, Mermalade regular.

The ones I need are:
Spellinda glitter
Lil' D regular, glitter
Mermalade glitter
Vampula glitter
Buttershy pearl
Angelala glitter
Elfa glitter
Howlette regular, pearl, glitter
Lunanne glitter
Garny pearl, glitter

I thought I was doing pretty good until I typed out all the ones I still need...yikes!  :crazy:

(By the way, if these trading posts are bugging anyone, I can post it in the Sales forum instead!)

I've got regular Howlette, Garny in pearl and glitter, and glitter Lil' D and Mermalade if you want them :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 05, 2014, 05:45:48 AM »
I wonder if we should make a Lil' Zelfs trading thread? The second wave of these should be out soon and I'm sure there are several of us still looking for some from the first set. And I suppose if anyone has extras they just want to sell they could post there as well. Would a thread like that go in the Trade section, or in Dollhouse?

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 05, 2014, 09:21:33 AM »
Yep, Zelfs are officially doing MLP better than MLP.

*hi5* Got that right!

The masquerade theme and the scented theme both brought back memories of the more exciting MLP lines. ^_^ Too bad Hasbro has turned into repeated characters only, slapped on glitter, and cardstock accessories!

I agree :/ Zelfs are doing it like how mlp USED to do mlp! Instead of same release differnt colours, we have different moulds, scents, wings. I expect we'll soon see transparent zelfs, and zelfs that have a secret compartment, and zelfs with babies and zelfs rollerskates and magic message symbols *__*

Oho, I'd love transparent Zelfs but everything else I can do without :lol:
Moose Enterprise jumped right in when MLP fans started to moan. It's like they answered a collective prayer for more variety. I really appreciate how soon they started doing new molds and characters.
Now they only have to appear here in Germany. I hope they make it over quickly. If anyone would be so kind to go Zelf shopping for me... my friend and I have set our sights on five medium ones :blush:

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 05, 2014, 09:53:26 AM »
I think the shipping is 6.99

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2014, 10:02:59 AM »
I've got regular Howlette, Garny in pearl and glitter, and glitter Lil' D and Mermalade if you want them :)

I want them! Do you need any of the ones I have?

And I agree with some others here that Zelfs are sorta like what MLP should be! I hope future Zelfs lines don't get TOO complicated, though. Their relative simplicity is part of what I like about them.

Post Merge: February 05, 2014, 05:56:29 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to share! I indulged in some retail therapy last week and ordered some Series 2 Zelfs from Character-Online in the UK. They arrived today (so fast)! I got medium Snap Jack, Birchy, Kitsu and Flitter, and 4 of the Series 2 Lil' Zelf flowerpots. Since I hadn't seen anyone else post the Series 2 minis here, I thought I'd share my observations!

(Please excuse the horrendous cellphone photos!)

New packaging! All four pots I received had pink bottoms and blue tops. I'm unsure if there are different colors of flowerpots available, as in Series 1.  And notice that the clear plastic is sealed all the way around, unlike in Series 1, where it was slightly open on the top (allowing us to sneak a peek inside)!

Clear plastic has been removed, and...what's that white thing at the top of the pot? Looks like Moose Toys has definitely caught on to our cheating ways, and is now taking deliberate action to prevent us from peeking inside before buying!

This is the small circle of white cardboard which blocks the view of the contents until the pot is opened. (Please excuse my hand in the photo!)

And these are the new Lil' Zelfs I received! I can't believe that I only ordered four, yet two of them ended up being the same--and it's my LEAST favorite Zelf character, to boot!   >_< (I am just not a fan of spiders!)  At any rate, aren't the new poses and details on the Lil' Zelfs fantastic?

This is the new checklist. You can see all the different poses here!

So yeah...I guess I have a Webina pearl Lil' Zelf for trade, if anyone wants her!  :P  I'm really happy with my new Zelfs overall, however!

Also--I was trying to take note of the embossed numerals on the cardboard band that surrounds the flowerpot, in case there was some sort of code indicating which Zelf is inside. I am sad to report that all four of mine had the exact same embossed numbers, and clearly I got three different figures, so I guess there's really no way of telling now which Zelf is inside until you buy!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:56:30 PM by LuckyLeaf »

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 05, 2014, 09:49:23 PM »
no new zelfs yet here in west tx I did see this on the zelf page which I think is good news hehe I cant wait ;) for these hoping they will show up before easter

http://thezelfs.com/us/zelf-stuff#The Zelfs/The Zelfs/Season 2

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 05, 2014, 10:17:18 PM »
That's so cute they have new poses for the li'l ones!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 06, 2014, 12:17:58 AM »
Excited for the new molds but disappointed they went with the same finishes again. I really was hoping for some glow ones outside of a huge pack.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal