collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So...who would like a custom??? WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!  (Read 7002 times)

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
So...who would like a custom??? WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats to the winner: will2Bfree!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A very big thank you to everyone that entered, the turn out was outstanding and every single entry was just fantastic and so well put together.

My two lovely judges have been pouring over them under platefuls of sugary goodness and after much deliberaton they agreed on Will2BFree's design.

As a thank you though since every design was amazing, I would like to offer all contestants a 20% off discount off of a future custom of mine if of interest :) *hugs*

As this seemed to be a big success I plan to run one later in the year  ^.^

So would you like a custom by me? I am fairly new on the scene but hopefully friendly and up for the challenge! My Deviant Art page and evolving website are in linkie to give an idea of what I have been up to.

The important bit - what am I offering?

This is going to be a designing competition, design a design of any limit and at the end there will be a judge who  will pick the best idea  and will win a custom :) I will be getting my partner to judge so it will be unbiased. The winner can have the design they have drawn made for them or select a current for sale.

What do I design? - What would you like? Any bases, any generations, any style - lets get those creative juices going and see what this community can come up. I love seeing what is on peoples minds and the best will be rewarded with a custom, everyone who has participated will be able to have a discount voucher if they wish to use on a commission or buy a custom off me in future.

I cant draw - it can be computer based, hand drawn, on one of those sites that helps prepopulate what you are thinking or if feeling the mood go with collage! Whatever medium takes you. The only thing I request is please dont copy other peoples work unless with their permission.

How long have we got to submit - One month, closing date will be 8th June 2012. Drawings will take place over the weekend after.

I dont really want to design but want a custom - if there is enough interest I could always offer up a traditional raffle for everyone to take part in and you can pick a custom you wish to have created.

hopefully everyone will be interested in one or both ideas :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:30:51 AM by lilacamy931 »

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: So...who would like a custom???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
<.< so do we post the concepts here or pm them to you? and is there a limit to how many designs we can submit? I've got a ton of great designs i'd love to see as a custom pony, but I haven't managed to do myself
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

lilacamy931

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:16:09 PM »
For the moment I shall limit to one per person just to see how it goes and make fair to all peeps, though if you want to change it or upgrade before entries then please do.

I think maybe post for all to see, if everybody agrees, as I know everyone loves to see each others designs :) I sure hope to get a sneak peek something from you (though know yours will definitely be a challenge with the beautiful designs seen so far :))

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
:3 I've got a couple really great ones, now I just have to decide between them.. I have this one really cool warrior one that I drew out a while back that I'd so love to see designed, but I suck at making helmets >_<

lilacamy931

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 01:20:14 PM »
I may not be much better but if it wins I will give it my all *hugs* I just cant wait to see one of your designs. If there is smaller interest or not many want to design I may open it to more than one entry later in the month.

Thanks so much for the interest :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:21:34 PM »
:3 of course I'm interested I've loved your customs that I've seen *hugs* :3

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 01:43:27 PM

Here she is :3 My warrior. One side of her is black, the other looks like lava rocks :3 She has pure red eyes with a black cross shaped pupil, and her hair is black and a deep brownish red magma color. I hope you like her :3

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:08:10 PM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

lilacamy931

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 01:51:11 PM »
that is a fabulous design and entry!!! Thank you so much :) That is truly awesome (though my partner does not get to see any of them until closing date XD ) and thank you so much for the really kind compliment

EDIT: to add before anyone mentions, all designs will remain copyright for their owners and the winners design will be me merely making it embodied on a pony - I know how much effort goes into them  x
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:55:23 PM by lilacamy931 »

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
:3 glad you like her, I've got tons of other designs too hehe :3 I used to just sit and draw ponies for hours on end before I started customizing them.

lilacamy931

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 01:57:40 PM »
you will have to share with me sometime :) I am able to hand draw to an extent but computerised or shading/depth is a no go

SparklersOasis

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 02:15:11 PM »
Oh man, decisions, decisions!  Well I'm going to have to go with my Mandarinfish pony, she's the bottom left.

let me know if you need one of just her!  I might just have to friend you on dev art, love your customs!

lilacamy931

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 02:31:56 AM »
oh wow! those are fantastic designs! You have really captured all those fish in pony form! The mandarin is gorgeous and markings perfect :) thanks so much for the entry and may the best pony win *hugs*

SparklersOasis

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 07:57:55 AM »
 :blush: Thank you so much!  I can't wait to see more designs, it's too fun to see other people's ponies!

lilacamy931

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »
thanks again hopefully there will be more entries, those submitted so far are simply amazing :)

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 01:23:32 PM »
 This is one I recently redesigned to be a G4. I would love to see her as a custom G4. :)

http://www.bethanykennedy.com
http://fuzzycreaturepainter.deviantart.com/

lilacamy931

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
oh wow thank you for your entry! she is so delicate, her colours are just beautiful. fantastic entries so far, keep them coming :) xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal