collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED G4, G1, Applejacks, FUNRISE Sunset Shimmer,Lyra andBonbon, Fashion Styles  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Out of seven aj's, we don't have that one.  :( I did mean plushie. Darn auto correct. :blink:
I'm interested in any other Applejacks too :) Or any merch with her on it. If be glad to trade any plushies too :)
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Sorry for the delay....
Still the ill chinchilla(and now my vet isn't there) and next thuesday I will have an surgery(my Hand)....

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay....
Still the ill chinchilla(and now my vet isn't there) and next thuesday I will have an surgery(my Hand)....
No worries :) Best wishes to your little 'Chilla and you <3
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
A few items were traded, and a few new wants added :)

Offline Buffy

• View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Will take photos tomorrow for you, when I'm back from the chinchilla breeder(have lost my Little chinchilla at thuesday and now Need a new one for the Cage mate)

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Will take photos tomorrow for you, when I'm back from the chinchilla breeder(have lost my Little chinchilla at thuesday and now Need a new one for the Cage mate)
Thank you very much, no rush. I'm so very sorry about your Chila :( Been there, done that myself. Hope you find one you like, hugs and best wishes <3

Offline Buffy

• View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Will take photos of the G4 items I have for sale now.

Have found 2 very sweet Little babies, "Fawn" is an ebony(not dark black) and "Periwinkle" is an apricot. Both are around 12 weeks old and tooo cute

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Will take photos of the G4 items I have for sale now.

Have found 2 very sweet Little babies, "Fawn" is an ebony(not dark black) and "Periwinkle" is an apricot. Both are around 12 weeks old and tooo cute

Thanks again, send you a pm reply just now :)

Aww they sound adoreable, sounds like you found some special babies <33

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping! Looking to trade most of this away, please offer any G4 items  especially Applejack items! :P

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
oh crap dude!!!! I am so gay for that glow in the dark celestia and celestia brushable and black twilight mystery mini !!!!:'  ) I don't have a lot to trade but
i DO however have this!! http://s429.photobucket.com/user/MLPAppleJack/media/G4%20-%20Friendship%20is%20Magic/Applejack%20and%20the%20Apple%20Family/62665875_th_zpsp4lsbsue.jpg.html?sort=3&o=216
i've used a couple pages but otherwise should be untouched. I also have the SOLID color :muffin: Pony figurine, if you're interested in that, and also a :muffin: Pony shirt from hottopic that says "i just don't know what went wrong?!" and i have maybe a couple applejack blind bags (one with glitterey hair and maybe a different one?) and ...any other applejack merch i have around. (shes my least fav) and i will gladly purchase something for you on the cheaper end of the online merch (like charm/etc)
BUT...the catch is im in canada right now!! all my stuff is back home in california. If you would graciously put her aside for me until december, i will send you a great big box full of all the applejack stuff i can find just in time for christmas!!! I can draw you stuff in the meantime, or provide you pictures of things that i have on hand so you can see for yourself.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal