collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB- G3/3.5 lot mostly found, but still sort of looking.  (Read 260 times)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
WTB- G3/3.5 lot mostly found, but still sort of looking.
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »
My daughter's fourth birthday is next month and since she loves MLP, I'd like to buy her some ponies. My ideal would be to buy a lot of G3s/G3.5, my budget would be around $50-$75 before shipping preferably within the US (please note I do not get paid until the 30th and probably can't do this before then).

Ponies do not have to be minty but they should be in reasonable condition ie. stray mark or two is fine, I will wash/fix up the hair anyway but no super baity ponies with chew marks or like completely bald please  :shocked: I'd prefer them be G3/G3.5 as she already has a ton of G4 ponies (whichever ones she doesn't have already she will surely get for her bday) and she likes the older gens as well but dare I say she isn't quite ready for G1/G2s just yet. She has no real need for rare ponies she just wants some more ponies to play with, she's not terribly picky about which ponies she gets though bonus points will be awarded if there is a G3/3.5 Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash in the lot.

Let me see what you got, I'd prefer to just buy one large lot from one seller versus trying to pick and choose and buy a pony or two from multiple sellers. I figured I would try here first before resorting to eBay.

I am personally interested in a G2, if you happen to also have a G2 (not picky about which one just want a G2 as I don't have any) I will probably take it too, so long as it is in decent condition.

Update: I have made arrangements to buy a large lot of ponies from one person, in addition to a handful of others from another but unfortunately no G3/3.5 Rainbow Dash just yet so I am still on the lookout for a small lot with her in it (bonus points if you happen to have a G2 for mommy). 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:13:00 PM by klein »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal