Pony Talk > Off Topic

Rate the last movie you watched?

<< < (2/84) > >>

Heart Of Midnight:
I watched the movie Joker and it surprised me!  :wow: :heart: Great movie! 10/10
I’m a fan of the world of Batman, comics and movies so I have to buy this on dvd for myself.  :)

Artemesia's Garden:
Fassbinder's World on a Wire. I did enjoy it a lot. I guess people like it because it was very prophetic. The fact that there was no CGI and all the tech was based on analogue closed circuit TV made it much better IMO. I enjoyed the modern interiors but not the female 'characters'.

Post Merge: January 07, 2022, 09:53:20 PM

--- Quote from: SpaceButtPonies on January 07, 2022, 04:31:46 PM ---Last movie I saw was Don't Look Up

I have to say I can see it happening 110% in society lol. I really enjoyed it for what it was. My emotions were all over the place because of certain scenes in the movie hit close to home. Overall 9/10 a really good watch!

--- End quote ---

Someone else recommended this to me recently, will have to check it out. Where did you watch it please?

SpaceButtPonies:

--- Quote from: Artemesia's Garden on January 07, 2022, 09:52:20 PM ---Fassbinder's World on a Wire. I did enjoy it a lot. I guess people like it because it was very prophetic. The fact that there was no CGI and all the tech was based on analogue closed circuit TV made it much better IMO. I enjoyed the modern interiors but not the female 'characters'.

Post Merge: January 07, 2022, 09:53:20 PM

--- Quote from: SpaceButtPonies on January 07, 2022, 04:31:46 PM ---Last movie I saw was Don't Look Up

I have to say I can see it happening 110% in society lol. I really enjoyed it for what it was. My emotions were all over the place because of certain scenes in the movie hit close to home. Overall 9/10 a really good watch!

--- End quote ---

Someone else recommended this to me recently, will have to check it out. Where did you watch it please?

--- End quote ---

It's on Netflix :)

Apple Spice:
The Eyes of Tammy Faye: Amazon 7/10

It was interesting, I felt sorry for her while watching this. It seemed like all she wanted to be was loved and accepted.

BlackCurtains:
I used to be an avid movie watcher, but I watch more TV shows on streaming these days. I think the last "new" movie I saw was Venom Let there be Carnage. 9/10 great movie, I like the first a little better though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version