collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Favorites Collection out at TRU!: with PICS!  (Read 22606 times)

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony Favorites Collection out at TRU!: with PICS!
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
Agreed, my store was also able to pull it up with the UPC number.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »
Some will only take the 6 digit code, I think.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

ShadowBrony533

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2012, 07:50:01 PM »
Some will only take the 6 digit code, I think.

Yea my local stores only take the SKN number cause when I tried used the UPC code they said they needed the 6 digit number and that the UPC code wouldn't work.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »
ToysRus is having a sale and I couldn't find a thing.  Then my brain started working and I noticed they had two sets hanging on the wall.  I let out a giddy ehh and grabbed them up. 

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2012, 04:56:45 AM »
There's nothing new at my TRU, just stuff released last year and singles. Why do they have to put a Pinkie Pie in there though? Seriously. I wouldn't want another Pinkie. Rainbow Dash I'll live with another of but no Stinky Pie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lenfant Sauvage

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2012, 05:21:26 AM »
I've had absolutely no luck acquiring this.

I did, however, get the (supposed) item number for the set, which is 802180. While this came up with 7 units over in the Lubbock area (which is practically light years away for me) when I asked for availability at my local store, there isn't a single one in stock in a fifty-mile radius of where I live. Worse still, no results show up on the Toys R Us site, which makes ordering it online impossible. It's available on Amazon, but in a low stock and at an exorbitant price.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »
I'm DETERMINED to get two of these sets tomorrow. MY TRU gets a truck tomorrow before they open...... and I've convinced myself that fate has left it up until now to let me see them in person so I can take advantage of the buy one get one 40% off sale. I'm setting my alarm and getting there as soon as they open. These ponies have made me absolutely bonkers! :yikes:

onna-chan

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2012, 07:53:17 PM »
I'm DETERMINED to get two of these sets tomorrow. MY TRU gets a truck tomorrow before they open...... and I've convinced myself that fate has left it up until now to let me see them in person so I can take advantage of the buy one get one 40% off sale. I'm setting my alarm and getting there as soon as they open. These ponies have made me absolutely bonkers! :yikes:
I wish you luck on your plan.  :good:

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
I posted the information to the other thread, you guys have too many threads going on the same sets for me to keep up! 

Anyhow I was able to get the SKN today and there is a HUGE open order for my regions DC alone, plus I imagine that the other DC's will have similar open orders.  To honest with the size of the order for our DC alone we could take care of every collector posting here five times over.  Our DC alone is expecting over 2,000.  So yeah chill time gang.

So I would take a deep breath and when you do call, give them this SKN 802180 and they can check. 

If you are in the New England, NJ, and some middle Atlantic States they are not in yet and won't be for a few more days.  So if you call stores in those states do not be surprised it they say they do not have them.

:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2012, 06:28:46 AM »
Awesome!!
Me wants!

But me will never get  :(

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2012, 06:34:53 AM »
I posted the information to the other thread, you guys have too many threads going on the same sets for me to keep up! 

Anyhow I was able to get the SKN today and there is a HUGE open order for my regions DC alone, plus I imagine that the other DC's will have similar open orders.  To honest with the size of the order for our DC alone we could take care of every collector posting here five times over.  Our DC alone is expecting over 2,000.  So yeah chill time gang.

So I would take a deep breath and when you do call, give them this SKN 802180 and they can check. 

If you are in the New England, NJ, and some middle Atlantic States they are not in yet and won't be for a few more days.  So if you call stores in those states do not be surprised it they say they do not have them.
Thanks for the info, Diamond! Patience is always a virtue, and that goes for pony hunting as well. Thanks also for explaining the mysterious green sticker in the other thread. Hopefully it'll be back in stock soon!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »
I'm in Massachusetts and my store had this set and Zecora today! I picked up two of each. So happy.  ^.^

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2012, 09:11:05 AM »

Thanks for the info, Diamond! Patience is always a virtue, and that goes for pony hunting as well. Thanks also for explaining the mysterious green sticker in the other thread. Hopefully it'll be back in stock soon!

No worries you guy have but to ask me.  While Thoth and I do not really collect the G4's I am always beyond happy to help out with information and the like.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Lenfant Sauvage

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »
... got it!

And now my collection has more than tripled (Twilight Sparkle, the third of my original purchase, is off camera). To say I'm stoked about getting this is a massive understatement; really haven't had the opportunity to collect anything like this in a long, long time.  :biggrin:

onna-chan

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2012, 07:43:12 PM »
  Oooh I'm so hoping when I go look next time, that they'll have this...  Everyone else seems to be starting to have luck finding this.  :sweat:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal