collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Member ponyadore2614 Scammer - Buyer Beware  (Read 28749 times)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Re: Member ponyadore2614 Scammer - Buyer Beware
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2012, 05:22:06 PM »
Saply, that is the most generous act of kindness I have ever witnessed. :hug:

Your a trully awesome person!

I must wholeheartedly echo this. :hug:

Saply, you wonderful person.. you're so kind.
Fight like a girl..

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2012, 05:25:51 PM »
Bright side was scammed for the pinkie pie hot topic forever shirt... Anyone have any leads on one of those?

Edit: I found one. Sending it to her when it arrives!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:42:12 PM by xkappax »

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »
I was contacted a week or so ago by this person wanting to sell me some G4 ponies (I can't remember which because I've had a lot of messages since then and I deleted the original), luckily I declined and didn't do any type of transaction  :huh:

I'm really sorry this happened to you xkappax. I'm a very trusting person as well and like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I know where you were coming from. People also tend to take advantage of nice people, but it sounds like you will be getting your :muffin: Pony after all!  :happy:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »
Xkappax I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of this :sad:  the good thing is though that thanks to you,  we could investigate this person, and stop her in her tracks before she caused more harm :hug:  :hug:  :hug:    (oh my goondess what a nutjob this troll turned out to be as well! :crazy:  )   
*hugs for everyone  who got involved and for all of you waiting on refunds, *  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I'm also very very happy to hear there is a happy ending to this for you kappa :heart:  Saply that was a lovely generous and sweet thing to do :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  it makes me so happy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2012, 05:42:56 PM »
Edit: Sorry, I thought two people had been scammed out of shirts.

God I hate scammers. HATE. THEM.
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:51 PM »
I cannot believe a person could be so cruel, and to think it's all funny like a big joke? Stealing money from people is not one bit funny. I hope paypal refunds everyone and that scammer gets what she deserves.. NOTHING and a waste of her time. Hopefully a paypal ban too!

I'm glad to see there is a happy ending for those involved here.  ^.^
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2012, 06:08:34 PM »
That lil' girl has some sort of diagnosis. 
Saply, very sweet of you!!!!!
A weird question: looking at the ended auction pics, the hoof says "2010".  Huh?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2012, 07:29:55 PM »
What a bunch of nastiness that was!  I'm glad that you are all within your paypal windows.  And Saply, that is incredibly sweet of you!  I love happy endings.  This is exactly the reason why I love the Arena so much  :lovey:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2012, 07:59:01 PM »
I've been a member of the LittleBigPlanet forums since 2008. I've met thousands of kind people through those forums, and I thought that there couldn't be a forum with members even close to as nice as the LBP people. You guys and gals at arena have proven me wrong. You guys are seriously amazing.

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Style :muffin: Pony Scammer - Buyer Beware
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2012, 08:29:05 PM »
oh no :( to everyone involved: I'm so sorry you all have to deal with this dipwad! :( it's like Brooke kutik all over again... Ugh.
:hug:

Uh...

TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<snip snip>
:shocked:  :mad:
ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?! :mad:
my god, who let this bloke run loose? -_-

Post Merge: April 19, 2012, 08:32:38 PM

I feel really bad about the whole situation, xkappax, so if you'd like, I will sell you mine. Here is a picture to prove she exists:

saply, that is so sweet of you!
And LOL at the picture. Just lol XD that's was too awesome
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:32:38 PM by Behemoth »
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2012, 08:34:05 PM »
I guess Discord wasn't turned to stone afterall.

Man, I wish this forum had a "like" button. I'd like the heck out of all of your posts.

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2012, 09:25:35 PM »
A weird question: looking at the ended auction pics, the hoof says "2010".  Huh?

If it's like the G1 molds, it's the date the mold was made, not the pony itself.  My FS Fluttershy says 2010 too, but she came out in 2011.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2012, 11:58:00 PM »
OK, that makes sense.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2012, 12:34:47 AM »
I don't often look in this section of the arena otherwise I'd have posted sooner. *hugs* for everyone who has lost money, I really hope you get it back. And saply, you are such a sweetheart! It's so nice to see there are genuinely nice people in the world <3

I'm the one person who got their ponies from ponyadore successfully. She originally contacted me on etsy because she wanted to buy some of my stickers and she'd also seen a post of mine about trading some blind bag figures. Because my etsy store is on vacation mode at the moment, I asked her to contact me through the arena and we arranged a trade, swapped addresses as per usual. I was a bit worried because the package took a lot longer to arrive than usual and I realised that she had no feedback on here or etsy and I should have asked her to send her part first. However, she stayed in touch and I did later receive all the blind bags I was expecting.

I received an email from her this morning which says:

Hello, I just wanted to thank you again for the nice trade and let you know an unfortunate issue that happened today on MLP Arena. Apparently after we had done a trade 1 had gotten one more in before my account was hacked for a few weeks by someone living in the same home as me (my sister) I finally got in only to see she had hijacked my account and ticked everyone off on there it seems. Now they banned my account without even knowing this has happened thinking she's me and it's just all over mess.

Anyway, I had seen something about one of the members wanting to try and contact you since we did a trade and get my home address(which i seriously creepy?) but my sister does have her own address if need be I could provide. In any event I doubt you would just give someones out but just wanted to give a heads up. Thanks again :)

I've already given the address I posted to to ponylady yesterday - of course I wouldn't just give it out to just "anyone" (no offense!) but because she is a staff member with a reputation to uphold, I thought it was the right thing to do and I know you guys won't use it for anything other than reporting her or filing a CC chargeback.

So... I don't know whether she genuinely was "hacked" or whether this (and the gibberish post that says trolled blah blah blah she should be banned as if someone else wrote it) is just an excuse to try and cover her back? I'm posting it here just to keep you guys in the know. I'm assuming she's probably keeping tabs on this thread and will see that I've done this but that shouldn't be a problem if she genuinely has nothing to hide. I don't know whether to reply or not..? I feel bad now, she seemed like a nice person when I spoke to her so I kinda want to believe that she was hacked but it really doesn't make a lot of sense (especially with the stolen photos :/). I really hope it gets resolved for everyone. :(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:38:38 AM by tinrobo »

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2012, 01:01:05 AM »
Employing the old "It wasn't me! I was hacked, honest!" trick, I see. :rofl:

What a mean sister this one has.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal