collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collection status  (Read 2043 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Collection status
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2017, 10:00:00 AM »
I know I will always enjoy the "hunt" because I am a thrift store/yard sale/estate sale/rummage sale....  JUNKIE.  I just always find myself at those places, just checking it out... and then..  ;)  PONIES!

But!  I don't feel the need to possess them and keep them on a shelf and look at them being all pretty.  My goal is to pass that pony along to someone else who will appreciate it for what it is. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2017, 02:03:16 AM »
I'm somewhere in the middle, I guess.  I still have some big gaps, mainly in the last years of the G1 run, but I think I've now got a large percentage of the G1 series (excluding international ponies/varients/mail order/Nirvanas).  More and more I'm buying common ponies simply to fill the gaps in the sets, because I've always had the goal of eventually owning every G1 pony (hey, I can dream, right? :P ) Am starting to venture into Nirvana and Grail territory now, and it's making me very, very poor, lol.  My head is screaming at me that I've spent way too much on little technicolour plastic ponies, but my heart is hollering GET THEM ALL.  Oh dear.  I'll still be trying to fill all the missing spots in another ten years, you watch  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 02:45:28 AM by starstrider »

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
I'm still one of the lucky ones. ^.^ I currently own around 200 ponies (counting the doubles too, so a little under 200 individual ponies), and there are still sooo many I don't have yet. On the POTD threads I answer "want" more than "have". However, this was the first Kingsday I only found doubles; 17 to be precise. Although I'm always happy to find ponies (some were upgrades, too!), I can't deny it was a tiny bit of a bummer. :lookround: Especially because there are still so many common ponies I still need!

He knows that they're the fool...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal