collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird restoration methods I've overheard  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Weird restoration methods I've overheard
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 09:22:52 AM »
:happy: how bout dynamite. Makes the most difficult pony problems go away instantly!

Sorry. Just trying to lighten it up a bit.

Oh it'll make those problems go away alright... among other things. :silly:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »
I know very well about TMLPPP and I'm asking because I haven't found information there. Maybe I wasn't looking good enough...

Putting ponies in the oven is a bad idea. They leak plasticizer and cooking anything in that oven will be pretty much poisonous.

Another question that came to my mind. Can we make a pony completely white? I have a bait g4 AJ and I want to make a custom, but my character is white. I don't wanna paint over her body because I want my custom to look factory made (I'm even researching UV printing for the matter) so I want to make her white. Extreme sunfading? Won't this make her pale orange? Give me ideas please! I mean I can just use a Rarity but she has different eye shape. And I won't use rare ponies for custom since I'm not crazy.

It would be much less trouble to just find a white earth pony! Assemble her if you must. Say, G4 Rarity body sign the head of a white Pegasus of else just carefully slice off Rarity's horn and patch it with magic sculpt. I guess the non mane 6 G4s are rare, though that's not really my area of expertise.

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2017, 11:58:03 PM »
Pretty sure you can cut off raritys horn without leaving a hole. Seems solid.

Then you can use that horn, some wings, and some gems to make princess big mac, that's what i did with leftover pinklestia parts from someone else's chrysalis project.

Ok this was really about promoting my princess big mac custom. But i do think you can chop off raritys horn without leaving a hole in her head (not guaranteed).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:59:59 PM by lostpony »

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »
That's interesting, I know the use of chlorine dioxide gas made out of sodium chlorite + acid as a healing agent also called MMS, which works against bacteria, fungus and also viruses. I already used it on ponies to desinfect (rarely, but I sometimes feel the need), it's btw also a great way of desinfecting a fridge. It is used by mixing a few drops of sodium chlorite with salt acid, tartaric acid or such in a small pot, and when the gas begins to evaporate, put a large bowl over both the item which one wants to desinfect and the pot with the mixture. In case of a fridge, the pot with the mixture is put into the empty fridge and then the door is closed for a few hours.

Good thing about chlorine dioxide is, once it has finished working, it breaks down into water and salt and is therefore completely non-toxic. Nonetheless, the gas should not be inhaled deeply into the lungs, I can second other users here on that. For healing purposes, it usually is taken in water and only a few drops at once, with just enough acid for the activation process. The softest way of intake it to let the gas migrate into water which turns the water into CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) without any excess acid at all. Just shouldn't be overdosed because it will oxidate toxins inside the body which the body will then work to get out, which again may trigger detox symptoms such as diarhhea, nausea etc. if too much is released at once. That part has nothing to do with ponies of course, but I find these things good to know, for cases of virus epidemics and the like.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal