collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do we have a standard typical condition reference for G1 Ponies?  (Read 1165 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a standard typical condition reference for G1 Ponies?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 08:07:14 AM »
Yea my Glory ponies are standing just fine at the moment, but they fall over really easy if something touches them.

Also Baby Apple Delight I have found many of these in the wild and all of them have thin vinyl at the base of the inside of the ear causing a gray like line that eventually breaks. ARGH
Ah, so that's what causes that gray line! I've noticed that on ponies in Ember's pose and wondered exactly what it was. Mystery solved!

Keep a watch on these because some of mine are splitting.  I have not found a way to reinforce this issue either because of where the problem is.  Some of my thinner ponies are stuffed with fiber fill which gives them a better chance of standing properly and not splitting.  This, however, is just so hard to fix.  Maybe a glue on the inside...hmmm I don't know.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 09:14:09 AM »
The ponies in the Dancing Butterflies pose are a bit dizzy too. My princess Tiffany has standing problems and sometimes falls from the shelf. Maybe she drinks something while I am not watching :lol:
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline FarDreamer

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure!
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Preservation Project
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »
Yea my Glory ponies are standing just fine at the moment, but they fall over really easy if something touches them.

Also Baby Apple Delight I have found many of these in the wild and all of them have thin vinyl at the base of the inside of the ear causing a gray like line that eventually breaks. ARGH
Ah, so that's what causes that gray line! I've noticed that on ponies in Ember's pose and wondered exactly what it was. Mystery solved!

Keep a watch on these because some of mine are splitting.  I have not found a way to reinforce this issue either because of where the problem is.  Some of my thinner ponies are stuffed with fiber fill which gives them a better chance of standing properly and not splitting.  This, however, is just so hard to fix.  Maybe a glue on the inside...hmmm I don't know.

Oh my, I didn't know this could happen.  Do you guys have photos?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart:  www.MLPpreservationproject.com  :heart:
A comprehensive resource for information on the restoration
of ponies, accessories, and playsets from all generations!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal