collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A Complete G1 Collection Pony Room Tour  (Read 2012 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
A Complete G1 Collection Pony Room Tour
« on: April 03, 2016, 03:57:12 AM »
Well..... :biggrin: obviously not MY pony collection but here is an amazing 30 minute video tour of a G1 collection that claims to be complete! 

I didn't see Love Petal but I suspect she is in there...one of the few rares I know about because of a certain special someone, you know who you are!  ;)

So many...check them out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Teg6omNAYw&ebc=ANyPxKoxom78iyAgYoOb4YTPDJNezWGpoPBm3NBNsQNuXhSzUKrXVF6g5Hkw_grrrWcvJ_KI5Tfdn2zNnijuSSgjfLjhz5kG7g

This is a great guide for a beginner like me to see what sets are all out there and what some of the legendary rares look like as "Little Honey Pie" takes us through her amazing collection in amazing condition.  I like the way she says "ponies".

I am glad I don't plan to collect them all because after seeing this I would be like :sad:

Feel free to comment!  How complete is your collection?  What do you think about this one?  Enjoy, everypony!

Update: 
As pointed out by Jorgito93
this is Little Honey Pie's collection not mine! in spite of my little joke...

**Warning!  This second video may NOT be relaxing, don't watch if you want to relax!**
Jorgito93 also provides a link to another of Little Honey Pie's videos which I just LOVED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN0_Jsn24Ok

Please also comment on Little Honey Pie's videos and show her some support for making these great videos for us to enjoy! 

Thanks everypony!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:04:42 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Complete G1 Collection Pony Room Tour
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:07:00 AM »
 ^.^ ^.^ just see your video!! Major congrats!! your pony room is dreamful!!! many thanks for sharing such beauties!!!!  ^.^ ^.^ and I really love the very beginning with the MLP music  ^.^ ^.^
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 09:00:08 AM »
Thank you so much for this, it's lovely.  My collection is getting quite close to 'completion', but I'd love those mesh bows for my SHS and one or two of those baby unicorns! I decided on the 350 or so that I wanted quite early on. I have only chosen two or three from some sets and missed out some sets all together.

However, my collection is now way over that number.  The temptation is to keep variants, just like the collector in this video! It's really my downfall.  For example, I have two Sky Fliers for this reason. One is in less good condition overall but her eyes are a really dark purple and she is just gorgeous.  If I could upgrade to the version with darker eyes in great condition I would part with the other two, but I've never seen another one since! I also have at least 6 versions of Peachy :P and she is my army pony, since the Grooming Parlour is my favourite set and completely iconic.  I also tend to keep two of the same pony if I can't choose between them based on condition and haven't been able to upgrade.  Currently I am in this situation with Bubbles.  I also have some of my sister's childhood ponies, some of whom aren't in great condition.  I upgraded but then couldn't part with our original pony. 
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Tzan19

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 12:20:16 PM »
Oh I thoroughly enjoyed watching this. Thanks for sharing I am sure I will be watching it again. I also found it extremely calming and relaxing (is that a bit strange?). 

What a beautiful collection and how lovely to have it complete.  Much as I would love it I can't envisage ever having a complete collection :jealous:  ;)

I began my collection saying I would only collect the adult ponies and not even every set...now I have adults, babies, sea pony babies and a small collection of nirvanas and uk exclusives...it quickly gets out of hand.
Tzan
:enthralled:

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 02:01:03 PM »
I saw this video not too long ago and i subscribed to her.Such a shame she hasn't posted anything for months, she really has a great collection and a relaxing voice.She made another video that i loved:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN0_Jsn24Ok
Anyway, for my G1 collection i started not too long ago so it isn't very big.I have 12 G1s, but i mostly want them all.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:10:40 PM by Jorgito93 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 03:32:07 PM »
Ah, yes, I've watched this before. It's a nicely done video. My daughter was watching with me, and that's why we had to have Moondancer and Baby Moondancer.

I agree, I'm glad I don't want to catch 'em all. My idea was to replace my childhood herd of about 50 ponies, but I've not made much progress. I would guess I have 20 G1s, a handful of G3s, and 40 G4s. They're not on display.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 03:35:09 PM »
Amazing.  I love how evenly spaced they are!  My shelf gets all crowded and jumbled, but yours in nice.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 03:49:01 PM »
To all of those who think this is lostpony's collection, read her first post.She found it on youtube.

lostpony

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 04:18:15 PM »
Thanks Jorgito93 for pointing that out for me!  The collection belongs to "Little Honey Pie" who has so generously shared it with the world on Youtube.

Maybe I shouldn't have titled the thread "My" but I was making a little joke...   :biggrin:

I have been collecting G1s for a month and I have about a dozen pieces and a couple dozen more on the way and maybe only a few of them would be considered anything better than "bait".

I am just astounded by how clean and perfect everything in Little Honey Pie's collection is!  She is more like a curator with her pony museum.  It gives us a chance to see what a complete collection in great shape looks like and I really value having such a video available and wanted everypony here to see it too.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 01:16:58 PM »
I saw this video not too long ago and i subscribed to her.Such a shame she hasn't posted anything for months, she really has a great collection and a relaxing voice.She made another video that i loved:
Anyway, for my G1 collection i started not too long ago so it isn't very big.I have 12 G1s, but i mostly want them all.

That one is really cute, and so true!

:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 01:32:55 PM »
Makes me think of Wondermint's collection in the museum in Dudley for those months. All clean, bright, shiny and with accessories. I got home, looked at my cupboard and really wished for a pony room all the more...

I envy people who have the space to display like that.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 05:46:41 PM »

Someday you find my body like this...

har de har har

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 04:16:41 AM »

har de har har
Is it you? If it was you it must have been long to put these ponies back where they belong.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 12:18:50 PM »

har de har har
Is it you? If it was you it must have been long to put these ponies back where they belong.
Yup tis I. That was two shelves worth... lol. (But there's more now...)

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

lostpony

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 03:01:11 PM »
Hopefully she has not posted for some other reason than her prediction...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal