collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony New Year Goals  (Read 2025 times)

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony New Year Goals
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 02:24:20 PM »
Ask me this after Christmas :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »
Same as it has been for the last 2 and a bit years...just those 3 more accessories! The search continues.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
  I'm scary close on those last two, but considering I still need both Ribbons and Hearts and LSPP for G3s, I'm not too sure if I'll just have to settle for close enough or not.  I mean, it can't be my fault for not achieving the goal if I never find them available... right?

I think it is only you that can hold yourself accountable for not making your goals!  :cool:
If you really want them this year, it could be considered a challenge to find new ways to possibly find them.
I find goals are more rewarding when accomplished if you go that extra mile to "work on it" and try find new ways.
So well, only you can choose how you want to do it and what to be satisfied with! I myself would only be satisfied if I really had felt I did my very best and some more. (Because sure, you can be satisfied with an effort and not the result.)

Don´t tell my boss I wrote that last part. According to him the results are always a mirror of the effort. That is dung, I tell ya! It can take very different amount of time to see result from effort, for different people and different situations.

I totally get what you're saying, but I have been searching for these girls for the past year and a half and the only times that I can find them, they've already been snatched up (not that that surprises me ;) )  I suppose I could dedicate more time actively searching, but I also need to balance real life priorities out with my pony hobby :) 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »
Oh my gosh!!! Its this time of year again, I remember last years! Um I don't have any Pony goals right now. I know I am boring and have nothing exciting to work.  I know I want to get my basement done so then I will have a true home to my ponies though :)

Offline IreneL

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 03:56:52 PM »
  I'm scary close on those last two, but considering I still need both Ribbons and Hearts and LSPP for G3s, I'm not too sure if I'll just have to settle for close enough or not.  I mean, it can't be my fault for not achieving the goal if I never find them available... right?

I think it is only you that can hold yourself accountable for not making your goals!  :cool:
If you really want them this year, it could be considered a challenge to find new ways to possibly find them.
I find goals are more rewarding when accomplished if you go that extra mile to "work on it" and try find new ways.
So well, only you can choose how you want to do it and what to be satisfied with! I myself would only be satisfied if I really had felt I did my very best and some more. (Because sure, you can be satisfied with an effort and not the result.)

Don´t tell my boss I wrote that last part. According to him the results are always a mirror of the effort. That is dung, I tell ya! It can take very different amount of time to see result from effort, for different people and different situations.

I totally get what you're saying, but I have been searching for these girls for the past year and a half and the only times that I can find them, they've already been snatched up (not that that surprises me ;) )  I suppose I could dedicate more time actively searching, but I also need to balance real life priorities out with my pony hobby :)

Yeah that sounds wise aswell! ;)
Does not always have to take more time if it is effective though! :)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
I love reading all about everyone's pony goals :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 05:21:54 PM »
For me, I really want to start getting more G3s, and a few G1s in addition to G4s.  I also want to modify some bookcases into new, larger pony shelves that will be more organized than the ones I have now.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 05:53:05 PM »
I want to cataloge and take pics of play sets at this point.

cutest-curtsey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 06:42:40 PM »
My pony goals for this year are to buy a couple of G1s, visit more thrift stores, get all seven g 3.5 merponies (Sweetiebelle why) and get all the g 3.5s with thier names on their chest UvU

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 06:49:23 PM »
My goals are pretty simple: finally get a Pink Dreams, and finish of my BB collection. With so few G4s out that I want, this should be easy :P

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 11:51:29 PM »
Holly Dash. She's the last new playful pony for this year I haven't got! At the least, I'd like to find her before next Toy Fair.....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline evilbunnyfoofoo

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 01:47:15 AM »
My Pony goal is to get enough shelving in my studio to actually display my poor Ponies. They're all in tubs, and they surely can't be happy in there.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2014, 07:01:52 AM »
Maybe finally completing my Sunshine Ponies and 7 tales would be a nice goal since I only need one more pony for each set. :)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »
I have a bunch of TLC ponies. I'd like to get them cleaned. Then find a place to display them.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »
My aim is to learn rehairing, so I can give my Little Flitter a new lease of life. She's in lovely condition overall but her hair is a faded, straw-like, poltergeisty mess. I have a little fakie to practice on but I also have to consider what colours to use in her hair; I'm thinking of going rogue and doing something a little more exciting than just plain pink, possibly oriented towards complimenting the colour of her wings...
I also need to get round to restyling my MGR Sparkler's hair; she would definitely benefit from some flambouyant curls to go with her Rococo-ish saddle design! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal