collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any market for prize ponies?  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Re: Any market for prize ponies?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
Dremel is a rotary tool, it does cutting and grinding. It's basically sandpaper and a razor blade but, power-tool style. I own one but never have tried to remove tails myself.. :biggrin:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 05:06:07 PM »
I took someone's advice from here last year, and gave away all my G3 McD's ponies with my hallowe'en goodies.  I gave the leftovers to someone I made a local sale to.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 01:49:36 AM »
The only prize ponies I'm interested in at the moment are those darn Quick Rarity and blue tailed Celestia figures that keep eluding me! :P

See this is the problem for US people too, most are only looking for things from outside the US (even though I know you're not in the US Sarah-Bee, I'm just saying, I feel the same way - was lucky enough to get Quick Twilight but, none of the other country Prize ponies yet!)

I know, right?? I got TS and Celestia with blonde tail from Taobao and was lucky enough to find a newly listed cheap BIN on eBay for RD but the others are so darn elusive!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 09:27:29 AM »
Where is Quick - in France?

Were they just elusive? I feel like, when it was 2011, I hardly even knew there were going to be MLPs in the happy meals, honestly, I can't believe there weren't in 2013, lmao, but I don't eat at these places either so when I find out I go there, buy a set or two, and leave... I wonder if Quick lets you do that? Or maybe you have to buy them with food, therefore perhaps not as many were distributed? I LOVE my Quick Twilight, long and slender... I didn't even realize it was her until I started looking (got her in swap), but, yeah I mean...

I still stick to my guns that the G3 McDs ponies were adorable... I mean, they did a nice job, for making them at least with brushable manes (I think it's easier to have than the brushable tail and molded mane?) - customs or gifts on the side may be the way to go but, I think it's smart to hold on to at least one full set of each... :shrug: If you had the space or something? I'd like to get them all MIP eventually but, it's such a low-goal I never think about it...
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 04:10:40 PM »
Quick are a Belgian company but they have a large presence in France and also trade in some other European and I think some north African locations. I believe the toys were only in Belgium, France, Spain and Luxembourg
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal