collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone else addicted to collecting TB prototypes, even duplicates??  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
"I can't afford to collect a lot of prototypes. There's about five or six of them on my shelves which is nothing comapared to the armies you guys have :)
Found all of mine on ebay, and half of them were from ages ago when they were fairly cheap.
Just won an action figure test shot too. His bits are all different colours :) They use whatever plastic is available to put the prototypes together. Good thing about the pony ones is the head/body colours match.

(Wish they'd make colour sworl ponies where the plastic is actually swirled.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Lightning Twirl

Hey anyone, is this alicorn/pegacorn rarity for sale anywhere-purple tinseled tail and all? After looking at all of these pictures, I decided I really want to buy one, I hope it isnt too late!

I know she isnt anything too special but I would love to add her to my herd, I think she is gorgeous!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I will collect them if they are unique enough, like others I am not really interested in random re hairs or head/body swaps - but ponies like wingless Dash or white Celestia then yes.

I just love that as collectors we can all find different things to focus our passion and interest on. Do you have pictures of your prototype army MidnightMocha?

I can't take new pictures of them all together since some of my ponies are packed up as I need to move everything back home before medical school, but you can see the cute mini army that Marigold gifted me! I didn't know a couple of these existed and I have since placed a TB order for MOAR.

I also have Alicorn Rarity! But she is also packed up. I miss them so much!

Thank you so much for sharing :) They look awesome.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Haha there are a few I need still ;)

I have the mini black tie PP and Diamond Tiara en route from a friend and the glitter FS and Chrysalis en route from Taobao. I need and I mean NEEEEED long hair Shining Armour, reverse hair Cupcake with the blonde streak at the front and Lyra with the symbol on the opposite side.

With the exception of Snowdrop Dazzle, who was just too cute to pass up, I don't bother with the head switches.

As for actual releases the only ones I haven't bothered with are the Shine Brights and re-releases of the same pony in different poses. I do need the PP that came with a brush though; I didn't bother with her as I thought she was the same as the Valentine's PP but I read that she's bigger? So I need her too :P

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Thanks for the Pics Sarah! Love seeing them. I so drool over Sweetie Blue and the FS Celestias everytime I see them!  I may have to group mine together for some pics later today. I like the head swaps but not the crazy tinsel colored ones so much with the exception of applejack. Applejack is becoming a favorite of mine more and more ;)  I to would Love reverse hair cupcake, doesn't a member here have her? I just know of the one exsisting...are there more?
I'm waiting for the favs package to get released so I don't have to pay for them as individuals.

Lady Starflower ~ Congrats on getting your grail!! And Love the glitter Pinkie too...I missed all the glitter and translucent ponies, started the G4 collection after their apperance :(

Lightning Twirl~ I'm placing a Taobao order later today so I'll view for her on there. I think she still is so if you want I'll add her to my order. I think she is around $8 (that's the price for her and the shipping to the agent) and then whatever the shipping cost to get her to you.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I'd love to collect the prototypes, but not sure whether it would be too pricy or not.

Lightning Twirl

Haha there are a few I need still ;)

I have the mini black tie PP and Diamond Tiara en route from a friend and the glitter FS and Chrysalis en route from Taobao. I need and I mean NEEEEED long hair Shining Armour, reverse hair Cupcake with the blonde streak at the front and Lyra with the symbol on the opposite side.

With the exception of Snowdrop Dazzle, who was just too cute to pass up, I don't bother with the head switches.

As for actual releases the only ones I haven't bothered with are the Shine Brights and re-releases of the same pony in different poses. I do need the PP that came with a brush though; I didn't bother with her as I thought she was the same as the Valentine's PP but I read that she's bigger? So I need her too :P

Im with ya on the FS Shing Armor! Why did I miss him!? He is so handsome! :bawl:

I wonder when we will see the Sweet Songs Brush Pinkie Pie again, I love the little ribbon design on her leg! well.... maybe since there's this flood of Pinkie Pies recently she might show up again? I sure hope so! ^-^

Oooh hey Sarah, are you going after the 22cm Pinkie Pie to add to your awesome Pinkie Pie army? =P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:48:43 AM by Lightning Twirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal