collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone else addicted to collecting TB prototypes, even duplicates??  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Hehe, I know that feeling, Starflower. Mine have been pretty accommodating though! I haven't caught anything too interesting (except an alicorn Rarity, that was neat), but I'm hoping I will!

Yeah I love the agent working on my order right now, she's been sooo awesome :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
I will collect them if they are unique enough, like others I am not really interested in random re hairs or head/body swaps - but ponies like wingless Dash or white Celestia then yes.

I just love that as collectors we can all find different things to focus our passion and interest on. Do you have pictures of your prototype army MidnightMocha?

I can't take new pictures of them all together since some of my ponies are packed up as I need to move everything back home before medical school, but you can see the cute mini army that Marigold gifted me! I didn't know a couple of these existed and I have since placed a TB order for MOAR.

I also have Alicorn Rarity! But she is also packed up. I miss them so much!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
Me! I love all the odd Taobao ponies. They're satisfying me need for new ponies since nothing new has come out in forever.

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I love prototypes! I have only 3 currently I know might remain prototypes, Im so bummed I missed out on some awesome ones like the 2 fashion styles- winged white Celestia and Earth Pony RD (looking to buy if anyone wants to sell!) They need to sell Sweetie Blue again, I want a shot at getting her! :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:00:59 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
I love prototypes! I have only 3 currently I know might remain prototypes, Im so bummed I missed out on some awesome ones like the 2 fashion styles, winged white Celestia and Earth Pony RD (looking to buy if anyone wants to sell!) They need to sell Sweetie Blue again, I want a shot at getting her! :D

Which 2 fashion styles? If you mean the glitter ones, they're still on TaoBao.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Lightning Twirl

I love prototypes! I have only 3 currently I know might remain prototypes, Im so bummed I missed out on some awesome ones like the 2 fashion styles, winged white Celestia and Earth Pony RD (looking to buy if anyone wants to sell!) They need to sell Sweetie Blue again, I want a shot at getting her! :D

Which 2 fashion styles? If you mean the glitter ones, they're still on TaoBao.

Lol oopsies! I meant to put a hyphen after the 2 fashion styles, not a comma! xD. The two I were talking about were winged white celestia and earth pony rainbow dash. Managed to get the new two glitter FS! :D I want long haired shining armor too... I hope he pops up again!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
I'm a Taobao junkie!

I do sometimes get duplicates but I pick them up for pony friends rather than myself, one of each is quite enough for me as my shelving is already getting a bit of a population problem!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Sarah-Bee your G4 collection is epic...post some pics Please so I can  :dropjaw:!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Lightning Twirl

^ OMG!!! *faints* I need to show that to my husband, he thinks my herd is colorful!? Hoooollllyyy cooooowwww sarah, you officially have to start charging admission, thats a G4 pony museum! I want lots of those prototype ponies omg! :D Your collection inspires me to keep my herd size growing so I can have a beautiful pony room like that too!

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I love looking at those pics...sooo many wants XD
Are there any you need anymore? Hahaha looks like you have every one!!
Loveee your sparkle Applejack! And Sweetie Blue! And different tinsel colour Applejacks! Who am I kidding I love em all!! :biggrin:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Lightning Twirl

Here are mine! Not a large variety of prototypes/unreleased, but everyone who collects prototypes starts somewhere, right? I soooo am thankful I have any of these! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I do have a Glitter FS Rainbow and Twilight and FS Pinkie Pie with the two-toned pink hair/black-white-pink balloons. I know these black balloon Pinkies will more than likely be released, not sure about the painted hoof non-crystal empire white celestia. I recently got into protypes/unreleased ponies after the minties and wysterias popped up all over ebay.

*If anyone is planning on selling their FS White-winged Celestia, FS long-haired SA, Rainbow Dash Earth Pony, or flat-hoove error Lyrica pleeeeaaaassseeeeee PM me! =D

**I will get you someday, Sweetie Blue! :shy:

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Yours are very cute Lightning Twirl!! Here are mine:

I have Sparkle Pie, Wysteria and mini Black Tie Pinkie on their way in the mail. Also 2 straight legged Lyricas are on their way.
And I'm picking up at the fair both FS Black Tie Pinkies, crazy tinsel AJ and Fluttershy so I'll have to get an updated pic after the fair.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Lightning Twirl

^ Congrats on obraining your grail and a crazy haired AJ! :D

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks Lightning Twirl :) my next few grails are going to be a bit harder I think.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal