collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No Ghouls Allowed  (Read 850 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
No Ghouls Allowed
« on: May 30, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »
Inspired by the webisode 'No Ghouls Allowed' I decided to make a thread for the boys! I may have mentioned this once or twice but I love the boys. I'd love to see everyone else's and hear a little about them. Feel free to spam away, talk about your favorite releases, and/or discuss your hopes for future boys. I still have my fingers crossed for InvisiBilly and Manny Taur.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All my boys by keylimepony, on Flickr

Deuce, Corbin Canary, Clawd, Gil, Holt, Heath
Clayton 'Clay' Crag, Felix Pantheras, Derek Gorgon

Giant text wall of their info! Feel free to read if you're curious and/or bored.
Spoiler
Deuce Gorgon (DOtD Deuce)- Dating Cleo. Older brother of Derek and CAM gorgon Larissa. Through intensive training and focus he has managed to control his gorgon stoning powers but they tend to flare up if he gets excited or mad. Deuce is very protective of his younger siblings. His best friends are Clawd and Derek.
Corbin Canary (Gloom Beach Jackson)- His parents are different bird shapeshifters. Mom leads a murder of strong ravens and dad is a hypochondriac canary. Corbin is an exchange student from Bloondon. The ghouls go crazy for his accent but he's more focused on his music career than finding a ghoulfriend. Although he does like to flirt. A lot.
Clawd Wolf (1600 Clawd)- Clawd is a fangtastic friend to everyone. He's a little worried about being relegated to permanent friend status among the ghouls and never finding a ghoulfriend.
Gillington 'Gil' Webber (Skull Shores Gil)- Poor Gil doesn't really get along with a lot of the other guys due to a jealous misunderstanding with Clay when Gil first arrived. He tends to only hang around with Lagoona.
Holt Hyde- A talented DJ and Corbin's rival. Holt may be loud sometimes, but he's always the life of the party. His best friend is his cousin Heath.
Heath Burns- Heath is a spaz (especially around ghouls), but he's always up for anything. He tends to follow Holt's lead. Heath fell hard for Draculaura's fiery sister Lucy, but doesn't think she'll give him the time of day. Since he's arrived, he's been inadvertently sabotaging his own efforts to get her attention.
Clayton 'Clay' Crag (CAM gargoyle)- Clay loves to rock. Being as old as his is, he's learned to play all sorts of instruments. He's always the first to roll out the welcome wagon to a new guy but that's mostly because he's trying to form a band and tries to draft everyone. He's crazy about Draculaura and the two have been together for almost a year. Most of the ghouls see Clay as their big brother and know they can come to him with their problems. Clay hates wearing shoes and tends to take off his shirt frequently. His best friends are Felix and Derek.
Felix Pantheras (CAM puma)- Painfully shy, Felix has trouble expressing himself. This surprises everyone when they compare him to his boisterous younger sister Periwinkle. Felix is very sweet and dating Clawdeen. His best friends are Clay and Derek.
Derek Gorgon (Scaris Deuce)- Deuce' younger brother. He's somewhat immature and loves to make monsters laugh. He has the least amount of control over his powers so he is very jealous of his older brother. It was love at first sight when Derek met Frankie, but he worries about accidentally hurting her with his powers.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Angellove

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: No Ghouls Allowed
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
Yay

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:25 AM »
Great pictures. I don't have any boys yet but intend to keep an eye on this thread.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 05:32:32 AM »
Cool idea. I love my boys. I haven't got a group shot of them though. I'll have to remedy that.

For now, this is who I've got: Gil, Clawd, Howl (sig Clawd), Jackson/Holt, Deuce and Flint (CAM gargoyle).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:34:10 AM by pukunui »

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 06:04:32 AM »
I admire everyone's photos so much.  I just do not have a knack for posing them and photographing them.  I guess it's something I'll just have to practice more.  All my photos always look like DMV photos or mugshots. 

I love the boy dolls.  My firsts were Holt & Deuce, then the CaM Vampire, CaM Gargoyle & CaM Puma, and my newest Clawd.  My original plan to only get the Signature dolls has gone out the window when it comes to the boys.  In addition to Gil, Jackson,and Heath I now want GB Jackson, DotD Deuce, S1600 Clawd, and Scaris Deuce.
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~

Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 10:12:27 AM »
I have Thaddeus Dracule who is the CaM Vamp boy, Roch LeGravier is the Garboyle, and I have S1600 Clawd.  I plan on getting the Music Fan 2 pack and then I will have Clawd's brother Wolfgang!

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 06:46:19 AM »
My guys are so never playing with the Komodo warrior ever again.

They just kept arguing..

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 09:26:47 AM »
I have Jackson and Duece and Victor :) I want Gil =)

angelfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 12:52:05 PM »
I used to have most of the boys minus Gil.  I sold Signature Deuce and Holt a long time ago along with Forbitten Love Clawd.  I sold my gargoyle CAM to a lovely member here so now I only have 2 boys, Scaris Deuce who I bought Signature Deuce's stock for and a Heath in the mail.  I will post or leave links of him once he gets here.

I think I'll get Gil in the 5-pack since I want Rochelle as well.

Here's hoping for more boys in the future, I'd love to see Invisibilly soon and I'd love to see Slo-Moe and Andy Beast get a doll someday!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal